Valley Ford Truck

5715 Canal Rd, Cleveland, OH 44125

New 888-202-8471
Used 888-229-7661
Service 888-214-8681

The Truck Experts Since 1964!

Doug in Solon

by from Solon, Ohio |

An excellent buying experience. Good value for the money. A very fair deal on my car and my trade. Brian Jr. really showed me what customer service is all about.

sales experience

by from medina, oh |

Wes helped me out with a used f-150. he answered every question I had and made the buying process very easy. Amy made financing very easy and was very quick and did a great job explaining everything. i will definitley buy from Valley Ford again. Thanks everyone!

Valley Ford Truck responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Thank you and I'm very pleased that the Valley Ford Team and I were able to assist you. I look forward to helping your family, friends, and yourself with all their truck needs! Thanks again!

Not Sure

by from Cleveland, OH |

I found the price to be the lowest online, however after asking for an out the door cash price they got back to me 3 days later and the price was higher if I wasn't turning in a lease. In the end I went with a dealer who got back to me quicker and the price was quoted was the actual price.

Valley Ford Truck responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Sir/Ma'am, We are sorry to hear about your lack of first class experience. Please call the dealership at your convenience and ask for the owner Brian O'Donnell. We have been in business for 50 years and pride ourselves on treating our customers how we want to be treated. I would like to know who you talked to and how we can improve. We would also like to invite you in for a complimentary oil change and tire rotation when you need service. Again, we sincerely apologize. Respectfully, Brian O'Donnell President Valley Ford Truck