1835 Maplelawn, Troy, MI 48084

New 888-653-9251
Used 866-695-6647
Service 888-248-3894

by from Macomb, MI |

Bob (Honda service) My experience with Troy Honda was very good. Bob is knowledgeable and friendly and a pleasure to do business with, If you are looking to switch try Troy Honda.

Wonderful service!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Everyone here has always been wonderfully helpful, friendly and understanding! Thank you, Bob Rowlett-you're the best! :)

2014 CR-Z Year-end Close-out

by from Waterford, MI |

EXCELLENT services were rendered over the years on a well-driven, very reliable 2006 Civic Coupe (170k miles) which was used as a trade-in toward the purchase of a new 2014 CR-Z EX. In addition to the base package, several upgrade options were installed. This included a SiriusXM receiver. All options were flawlessly installed and working. From my experience, the sales and service staff are extremely qualified on new car prep and delivery. Thanks again Tory Honda for the extra care it took to install all these options. The car is a joy to own and drive. Honda Engineering has come a long way in delivering a hi-end, performance package with this Hybrid. The ride and road handling are very impressive. There is no under-steer during hi-speed turns. The car literally "hugs" the road. The inside is literally sound-proof under different road conditions. Although small for its size, I feel safer in this car than my old Civic (would you believe).

Service

by from Royal oak mi |

Wonderful service on my 13 year old Civic. Really appreciated all they do. Very professional and helpful

Great service!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I purchased my Honda from Troy Honda and have had my regular service done there. My experience has been outstanding! Everyone that I have dealt with has been knowledgeable an professional!

Not so happy ......

by from Troy mi |

Waiting period was 3:30 hr .... They told me 45 min . Messed up my whole day . Lounge area is not up to the mark . I want go there again ....

Awesome Service

by from Traverse City, MI |

Tom Rzeppa went above and beyond with his service from finding me the perfect Honda CRV to personally delivering it and making sure I was comfortable with all the features. This is my 1st Honda and I am sure I will continue to be a customer for years to come!

Reliable time and time again

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

The staff at Troy Honda is consistently courteous and professional!

Warranty Repair on 2012 CRV

by from Rochester, MI |

Troy Honda worked very hard to fix a tricky warranty problem. Although I had to take the vehicle in more than one time, the problem was repaired satisfactorily.

Service Review at Troy Honda

by from Troy, Michigan |

I have been coming to Troy Honda for service of my vehicles for many years. The staff are always prompt, courteous and helpful. Rich at Troy Honda, seems very knowledgeable and very interested in helping the customer. Any time I have a problem with my vehicle or question service issues, he remains patient and understanding; he helps me get problems solved and makes me feel confident I've made the right decision about my repair. Thanks for hiring such a competent employee.

80K maintenance

by from "Berkley, MI" |

I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day after the mainenance check light came on. The check in process was smooth and swift, and within 15 minutes I was on the shuttle to get back home. A hour later they called to ask about doing some things that showed in the check; another couple of hours and the shuttle picked me up to get my car. Plus, my points gave me some reduced pricing on the maintenance! Great job, Troy Honda.