Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Vermillion

Service 866-284-6065

UPFRONT PRICING GUARANTEE

2015 Silverado

by from Wellington, Ohio |

We love working with Chris at Pat O'Brien. Everyone treated us really good and went out of their way to get us the best deal for us. They treat you like family and follow up later to see how everything is. Mr. And Mrs. Kemer

used car buying

by from Berlin Heights, Ohio |

Bought a used Denali Acadia from Chris Parsell and it was a great experience thanks to his professionalism. He has followed through on every need I had and taken very good care of me. I would highly reccommend him as a salesman to anyone needing a new or used vehicle.

Best service ever

by from Lorain, OH |

Had a service air bag warning. Mark Landreth got me in at my convience and had the problem fixed quickly. He explained the problem and fix to me in a clear and understandable manner. Every staff mamber I met was kind and friendly Chuck Thomas even took time out to talk cars with even though he knew I wasn't buying. Pat O'Brien is just plain a good place to be.

Excellent Service

by from Dayton, OH |

I called Christopher Parsell on Sunday November 16 2014 to talk to him about purchasing a new car. He told me to fill out an application and he would look at it when he went to work Monday morning. He called me at 9:00am asked me what kind of car I was looking for. At the time I said a Cruze because I figured it would be cheaper. A hour later he called and asked me if I would be interested in a Certified Pre-Owned. I basically trusted him with everything knowing that I would not physically be able to see the car since I live 3 hrs away in Dayton. At 12:00 he called me back and told me that he could get me in a 2014 Malibu. By 7:00 that evening I had my 2014 Malibu and I absolutely love my new car. Chris did a fabulous job in picking the perfect car for me. Thank you so much Chris Parsell for the excellent service.

Great place

by from Fremont, Oh |

We purchased our preowned van from Chris Pursell a couple of days ago. The experience we had was a great example of no hassle buying. He and his sales manager, Shawn were very helpful in explaining all the features of our vehicle. Even though we purchased a preowned vehicle he treated us as if we were purchasing a brand new odd the lot vehicle. When we go to replace our Suburban, Chris will be the first person we contact. Thanks for showing us buying preowned car can be hassle free.

Great facility

by from Lorain, OH |

Christopher Parsell was very helpful in finding me the Chevy Cruz I wanted. He explained to me everything I needed to know my Chevy Cruz.

Patience in selling.

by from North Ridgeville, Oh |

What a great staff to buy a car from our salesman Chris Parsell was very helpful in helping me to decide which car really fit what I was looking for, even if it meant writing yet another deal. This was the easiest experience I have every had buying a car!

great service great vehicles

by from appleton wi |

Dealership really cares about selling pristine condition vehicles.their inspection process and vehicle service assures u leave with no work on horizon. The staff is courteous and goes the extra mile. Chris Parsell was my salesperson. He was the reason I drove 400 miles to purchase my vehicle. He went out of his way to answer all questions and made sure I was 100 percent satisfied. I would recommend both him and his dealership to anyone and will definetly consider purchasing their again. People first. Vehicles second.

Mr. Jeff Mell

by from Avon Lake, OH |

This dealership is first rate. We bought 4 vehicles from Chuck Thomas - 2 in 2012 and 2 in 2013 and he knows the inventory and is very knowledgeable. Scott Hall, General Manager and the other managers,Sean and Storm are all outstanding. I always look forward to visiting their store. Everyone appreciates our business and that's important. My wife and I like the preset pricing and they are always very fair on trade in values. Mechanical service is also excellent.....Jason and Mark are always eager to help with our cars and any repair / maintenance questions. We also had one occasion to use the body shop and that too, was excellent. We highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for either a new or used vehicle. Customer Service is 100%+.

Great Dealership

by from Akron OH |

Chuck Thomas was the car salesman that took care of my husband and myself. I cannot say enough about Chuck and the dealership. I can't leave out Joe the finance guy either. We live in Akron and I found the Lincoln Towne car on line at Pat OBrian in Vermillion so I told Chuck my transmission went out in our other car so he sent a guy from the dealership in Medina to pick up my husband and bring him to Vermillion to get the car. It's a great place to buy a car. Thanks Chuck