Volvo Of Danbury

106 Newtown Road, Danbury, CT 06811

New 877-386-2590
Used 866-920-8530
Service 866-349-9530

Welcome to Danbury Volvo. A Proud Member of the Premier Collection of Automotive Retailers.

Pleasantly surprised !

by from Brookfield, CT |

I purchased my S60 from Volvo of Danbury and had such a great experience- they really know thier stuff - Ken and Tucker were warm, friendly and accomodating to my crazy schedule. I am not your typical buyer - I am in the sales business, so a bit jaded! Well, they blew me away with thier customer service! I have sent family members and friends to them who had an equally fantastic experience. I was recently in for my first service and Mike Cerone in service was outstanding - this dealership has it's focus on customer service and the employees really seem to love thier jobs and it shows. I would recommend them to everyone ! I Love my Volvo !

Love My Volvo

by from Somers, NY |

Tucker was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He was able to get me out of my lease and into a newer model seamlessly! This is my third Volvo; I feel safe and comfortable in my S60. It has always been a pleasure dealing with the entire staff at Volvo Danbury!

Great experience

by from Westchester County, NY |

I felt the need to come here to commend Volvo of Danbury for their professionalism. In my past experiences with car buying, I always felt intimidated shopping alone for a car because I felt that I was going to be taken advantage of. So I walked into the dealership a little apprehensive. I was immediately put at ease by the friendly welcome and laid back approach of the salesperson, Tucker. He was patient with my never ending questions and really helped me to better understand the car I was interested in. The car was ready when I arrived on the scheduled day of delivery, and I was driving away in no time. So once again, thank you Tucker for not only changing my perspective on car buying, but also for selling me a car that I absolutely love!

Not Your Average Salesperson or Dealership!!

by from Danbury, CT |

Having worked in the automotive business for years, I know what goes into selling a car or truck. I understand that the dealership needs to make money, and that the customer wants the best and lowest price possible. With that being said, I truly enjoyed my car buying experience at Volvo of Danbury...with great thanks going to Tucker. He made what was a dreaded task, quick and pain free. He was open and honest, and had a ton of patience. I absolutely love my new car (S60) and will most definitely recommend any of my friends and family to Volvo of Danbury. Be sure to ask for Tucker!!

One Happy Customer

by from Harrison, NY |

I had a great experience purchasing my car at this dealership thanks to the incredible help I received from Tucker. He was very knowledgable and easy to talk to! I highly recommend buying a car from Tucker because he makes it a stress-free experience.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Greenwich, CT |

I Recently purchased a car from Volvo of Danbury. Salesman Tucker McFarlane was very helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! Tucker along with all the staff make you feel at home, and make the car shopping experience very easy. I highly recommend Volvo of Danbury and Tucker to all my friends!

Great service, honest answers

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

Very helpful internet department, all questions got answered

Not your typical dealer

by from Wappingers, NY |

Volvo of Danbury is a great place to buy a car. They have a great selection of cars, I bought a new S60 but they had many used cars to offer also. Lots of easy parking, clean and organized. The Staff is very friendly and accommodating. My salesperson Kevin made buying my New Volvo so easy and fun. From the manager Ken to the finance person they put a great deal together for me. I couldn't be happier!

Customer service

by from New York City |

The customer service here is incredible, I can't say enough good things about this dealership, and especially the service department. Everyone here is very friendly and are always trying to exceed my expectations, which they definitely did. Well done Volvo of Danbury, you made a life long customer.

by from Saint Augustine, FL |

I purchased a certified used XC70 from Volvo of Danbury via the internet. I was exceptionally pleased with the professionalism and customer service they provided. Kevin Kilroy was the salesperson I dealt with primarily, and he was excellent. Kevin assisted me with all that was needed, and coordinated the shipment of the car to me in Florida. Well done by all, and especially Kevin!