Volvo Of Danbury

106 Newtown Road, Danbury, CT 06811

New 877-386-2590 New877-386-2590
Used 866-920-8530 Used866-920-8530
Service 866-349-9530 Service 866-349-9530

Welcome to Danbury Volvo. A Proud Member of the Premier Collection of Automotive Retailers.

Pleasantly surprised !

by from Brookfield, CT |

I purchased my S60 from Volvo of Danbury and had such a great experience- they really know thier stuff - Ken and Tucker were warm, friendly and accomodating to my crazy schedule. I am not your typical buyer - I am in the sales business, so a bit jaded! Well, they blew me away with thier customer service! I have sent family members and friends to them who had an equally fantastic experience. I was recently in for my first service and Mike Cerone in service was outstanding - this dealership has it's focus on customer service and the employees really seem to love thier jobs and it shows. I would recommend them to everyone ! I Love my Volvo !

outstanding customer service

by from ridgefield ct |

Excellent experience. Extremely patient an helpful in answering my questions. Overall conclusion is they definitely understand the concept of customer service. Would highly recommend them.

Volvo Service of Danbury

by from Newtown CT |

If you could base your car buying decision solely on the Service, and the people working in that department.....Volvo of Danbury's boys are the BEST! From the minute I bought the car, they remembered who I was, what my concerns might be, and even welcomed my "just stopping in" moments! Always with a smile, Mike and his guys make owning a Volvo the best experience I've ever had owning a car!

Carlos lima

by from Bethel ct |

I always have great and prompt service Everyone is so professional and very courteous especially Mike who always does a super job in explaining every detail step by step Could not feel any better

New Volvo Purchase

by from Washington, CT |

We purchased a new Volvo two days ago. Our salesman, Jacob, was thorough in his explanation of our car options suitable to meet our needs. The business walked us through the title, insurance and warranty. We would highly recommend this company.

customer service put me at ease and was most accom

by from Carmel, New York |

I was having a problem wit with my battery... I called and was told I could come in immediately. My car was vandalized and found I needed a new battery which was under warranty period everyone was gracious and most accommodating :-) I also needed to have a AWD computer program updated as per Volvo's request and they did so at the same time to make my life easier. Thank you Volvo of Danbury

Great consistent service

by from Trumbull,Ct |

Brought my '08 XC70 in this week for an oil change and was warmly greeted by Mike C. Mike reviewed the repair history, listened carefully and noted the unusual mechanical noises and offered possible and/or probable causes. His knowledgable, courteous, and professional manner was greatly appreciated given the age of the vehicle. I was even further impressed when he invited me into the shop to witness the worn out parts firsthand along side the technician who was very professional as well. I'm a long time Volvo Danbury customer and feel I have always been given exceptional service, a good price, and treated honestly and respectfully with each visit.

non responsive

by from Danbury, ct |

never called me back or emailed, emailed dealer twice for information on a used vehicle that was listed on cars.com, nobody called me

5 Star Dealership!

by from Mass |

This dealership restored my faith in car buying. I found my vehicle of choice, it was flawless, serviced by the dealer BEFORE putting it online, and ready to show. They gave me an outstanding deal on my trade, had carfaxes in print and available for the vehicle through the website before buying, dealt with interstate registration, fixed a slight vibration in the brakes during the financing process and delivered the car with a full tank of gas! Doug (salesman) and Ken (manager) couldn't have been more helpful with the whole process, the dealership was clean and professional, and everyone was polite and helpful. There is literally nothing bad I can say about the dealership, the offer great warranties for purchase to backup their cars, just all around great! I highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market.

Love My Volvo

by from Somers, NY |

Tucker was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He was able to get me out of my lease and into a newer model seamlessly! This is my third Volvo; I feel safe and comfortable in my S60. It has always been a pleasure dealing with the entire staff at Volvo Danbury!