Halleen Kia

Service 866-935-0217

Ohio's Largest KIA and KIA Certified Pre-Owned Dealership

Excellent Integrity

by from Medina, Ohio |

I liked how transparent the entire process was. After being treated poorly at several other dealerships, Don at Haleen was a breath of fresh air. The entire process was joyful....as buying a new car should be! Thank you.

Clean, friendly environment

by from North Olmsted Ohio |

My salesman martial jumped through hoops to get me what I wanted for what I wanted to pay. I recommend him to everyone.

Absolutely great customer service

by from North Olmsted, Oh |

Matt was very easy to talk to and Steve in finance explained everything to me thoughly. I left the dealership very happy. Also... I left my OH expats in my car that I traded in and someone was honest enough to turn it in and I was able to get it back. I will definitely come back for my next vehicle to your dealership.

by from North Olmsted, OH |

Fast, pleasant, courteous.....a great place to get your car and get it worked on! We'll keep coming back! We love Halleen Kia!

Excellent Service

by from Cleveland Ohio |

The service manager met me at the door as soon as I pulled up. He then went over what my auto needed and was friendly.

eXCELLENT cAR bUYING eXPERIENCE!

by from lORAIN, oHIO |

Jim McConville was the epitome of a consummate professional! He used no high pressure techniques. He simply provided facts and went to work for me. He did not mislead or try to bait and switch. It was refreshing to deal with him and his pride of the Halleen name was evident. Charles followed the same example when we sat down to do the financing and paperwork. I had never met either of these gentlemen before, however they treated me in a genuinely warm, friendly manner.

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

The service man at the desk was John, at all times courteous and helpful. In the garage area the car was attended to by a young man whose name escapes me now --- I think maybe Tony, John would know for sure. By whatever name he was skilled at what he did, including a few extra favors for me that were not specifically required. He is an exemplary specimen of young manhood, and I ask you to accord both him and John every favorable consideration long into the future. The cashier was, again I am groping for the name, Barb? She was also courteous, efficient, a pleasure to deal with. Your customer waiting area is spotless, immaculate and comfortable, also well stocked with superb tasting coffee. I am not overly thrilled with the Optima in comparison with other makes and models I have leased --- I wish the hand brake were under the right hand as opposed to the left foot, for just one example --- but having it serviced at Halleen is a virtual guaranty that I will remain a loyal customer.

Great Customer Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Everyone was helpful and friendly, and I never felt like I was under pressure to make a deal that I didn't want to make.

nice, comfortable waiting area

by from North Olmsted, OH |

Everyone was courteous and worked in a timely manner. the donuts weren't bad either. The car wash was totally unexpected.

Great Service

by from north olmsted, ohio |

Have always been able to get my car serviced in a timely manor. Service personnel are always friendly and helpful.

great sales person

by from North Olmsted Ohio |

Jay listened to my needs and guided me to the model that was the best fit. He made the experience very pleasant and easy for me.