Halleen Kia

Service 866-935-0217

Ohio's Largest KIA and KIA Certified Pre-Owned Dealership

Excellent Integrity

by from Medina, Ohio |

I liked how transparent the entire process was. After being treated poorly at several other dealerships, Don at Haleen was a breath of fresh air. The entire process was joyful....as buying a new car should be! Thank you.

July 6, 2015

Thank you for this review, Jennifer! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that we could make your car shopping experience so wonderful. We appreciate your business and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Halleen Kia is Top Rate!

by from North Olmsted, OH |

Service manager Tom took excellent care of our 2011 Kia Soul and at a fair price. Looking forward to getting our passenger door fixed so that the key fob can open it again. Seems to be one consistent fault on the model.

July 15, 2015

James, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Tom took such great care of you and your vehicle. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

FORTE PURCHASE WAS FORTISSIMO!

by from NORTH OLMSTED, OH |

I knew what I wanted when I came in, and salesperson helped me make it happen in a very smooth process.

July 10, 2015

Candace, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both smooth and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Great experience

by from westlake, oh |

This particular dealership didn't have the exact options of car that I was looking for but helped me keep an open mind to a car I wasn't originally considering- and ended up buying. Brain also offered to have any car transferred if it was something I wanted to check out. Brian also showed me other payment options. I didn't end up leasing or buying new even tho I was qualified to do both. He really Took his time explained everything in language I could understand because I've never bought a car from a dealership before.

July 14, 2015

Helena, thank you for this fantastic review! Brian is an asset to our team, and I am very pleased to hear that he provided you with a pleasant and well-informed car-buying experience. Enjoy your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Clean, friendly environment

by from North Olmsted Ohio |

My salesman martial jumped through hoops to get me what I wanted for what I wanted to pay. I recommend him to everyone.

July 8, 2015

Raymond, thank you for writing this review! Martial is a great people person, and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Enjoy your new car! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again! Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Absolutely great customer service

by from North Olmsted, Oh |

Matt was very easy to talk to and Steve in finance explained everything to me thoughly. I left the dealership very happy. Also... I left my OH expats in my car that I traded in and someone was honest enough to turn it in and I was able to get it back. I will definitely come back for my next vehicle to your dealership.

July 8, 2015

Patrice, thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Matt and Steve made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Great Service

by from North Olmsted, OH |

Fast, pleasant, courteous.....a great place to get your car and get it worked on! We'll keep coming back! We love Halleen Kia!

July 8, 2015

Albert, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide courteous and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. We're glad we have earned your future business, and look forward to seeing you in the future! Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Excellent Service

by from Cleveland Ohio |

The service manager met me at the door as soon as I pulled up. He then went over what my auto needed and was friendly.

July 8, 2015

Gary, thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

eXCELLENT cAR bUYING eXPERIENCE!

by from lORAIN, oHIO |

Jim McConville was the epitome of a consummate professional! He used no high pressure techniques. He simply provided facts and went to work for me. He did not mislead or try to bait and switch. It was refreshing to deal with him and his pride of the Halleen name was evident. Charles followed the same example when we sat down to do the financing and paperwork. I had never met either of these gentlemen before, however they treated me in a genuinely warm, friendly manner.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Gary! We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your visit to our dealership. Jim and Charles will be happy to hear that their great customer service has made another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Great Service

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

The service man at the desk was John, at all times courteous and helpful. In the garage area the car was attended to by a young man whose name escapes me now --- I think maybe Tony, John would know for sure. By whatever name he was skilled at what he did, including a few extra favors for me that were not specifically required. He is an exemplary specimen of young manhood, and I ask you to accord both him and John every favorable consideration long into the future. The cashier was, again I am groping for the name, Barb? She was also courteous, efficient, a pleasure to deal with. Your customer waiting area is spotless, immaculate and comfortable, also well stocked with superb tasting coffee. I am not overly thrilled with the Optima in comparison with other makes and models I have leased --- I wish the hand brake were under the right hand as opposed to the left foot, for just one example --- but having it serviced at Halleen is a virtual guaranty that I will remain a loyal customer.

July 8, 2015

Roger, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence, and its quite an accomplishment to hear that John and our team provided you the top notch service we strive to deliver to each of our guests! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.

Great Customer Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Everyone was helpful and friendly, and I never felt like I was under pressure to make a deal that I didn't want to make.

July 8, 2015

Christopher, thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are friendly and helpful, and I am happy to hear that the time spent with our sales associate was a pleasing experience. Congratulations on your new car! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Eric Halleen, President/GM, ehalleen@halleenkia.com.