Thayer Ford Nissan

18039 N Dixie Hwy, Bowling Green, OH 43402

Used 419-353-5271 Used 419-353-5271

Excellant service

by from Bowling Green, Oh |

I have been dealing with Thayer since we purchased our 2012 Fusion. I usually don't like dealing with dealerships but decided to give them a chance. They made scheduling really easy and fast. They take the time to inspect the care each time I have been in there and give me a report about the health of our car. Thayer has a nice service of taking you home or to work and returning to get you when your vehicle is in the shop. Our salesman has always made sure that everything was ok and has offered uus a car to drive if we needed it. The Thayer family always follows up with us to make sure that everything was done to our satisfaction even on the simple things. Their price is close to non dealerships and comforting that the parts I receive are the proper ones. I will highly recommend them to anyone.

Buying Experience Second to None

by from Bowling Green, OH |

Experience purchasing new vehicle from Thayer Ford was tremendously positive. From the second I walked in the sales staff was courteous and attentive, and they could not have made the process easier. The process of selecting, financing, and delivering my new vehicle were all top notch and I have been equally as impressed with the follow up. Car is great. Service was/is great. Couldn't say enough about the experience at Thayer Ford and the quality of people there!

YES! ADAM 100% 4 HARD INQUIRES, NOT 1

by from toledo, ohio |

The truck cover was stuck and was assured wasnt a big deal our guys would fix that, so while we finalized the paper work walking building to buliding, little lengthy process. Other then hitting my credit with 4 total credit inquiries when I was told only 1 inquiry, sales and finance were courteous and friendly and did their job trying to get that upsell: extended wty, gap insurance, roadside assist, dent/scratch and so on.... there was this one guy in the room with the finance lady, could of done without him. Had that spot on sterotype of a pushy salesman, I'm sure glad he wasn't the one I had to deal with the entire time wouldn't of worked out... could go on but thats enough. Well after purchased and ready for the keys noticed they broke the key cover on the bed cap getting it unstuck, didnt even mention it. Overall I suppose I'd still recommend a friend to kurt for sales but I hope the rest are more like him and not like the big man behind the finance lady.

Thayer Ford Nissan responded to this review

May 21, 2015

Nicholas, You are absolutely right, we did in fact send your credit application to four (4) lending institutions. Why four? So we can provide our customers with the best rate possible, allowing us to pass the savings on to you! Also, your credit taking "four hard inquiries", is not accurate. Credit Bureaus allow up to eight (8) inquires before effecting your credit score. Your credit score may also take a "hit" if your not taking advantage of the credit in which your applying for, which is clearly not the case here.

Best car buying experience

by from bowling green ohio |

The best car dealership ever I bought in cash a 2006 ford freestyle and the environment was very inviting and comfortable Business was taken care in an amazing amount of time These people are serious about taking good car of you and making sure you leave beyond happy I highly recommend them for your next car buying experience

Privately Owned & Managed - Customer Service Issue

by from Temperance, MI |

I have driven an hour to this location for vehicle maintenance the entire 5 years I have owned my 2006 Honda Odyssey. Why? I trusted the location, was provided friendly service from the Service department, and appeared to be treated well. I contacted the service department on Tuesday, May 27th to inform Thayer of a noise I was hearing which was coming from the driver's side of the vehicle. They were kind enough to squeeze me in within the last hour of closing. To my surprise, I was informed I had 0 rear brakes remaining and also needed replacement rotors as a result of the brakes being gone. In reviewing my past Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Checklist I realized the brakes have NEVER been looked over, something I did not think to review since it is on the list. Please ensure every item is marked, make the service department do their job. I had attempted to contact the General Manager Mr. London 3 times, he tried calling me back a single time during hours I stated I was not available and left me a message. I maintain my vehicle whenever informed there are necessary repairs. I went to Victory in Monroe, MI and they not only replaced the rear brakes, rotors but also the calipers which were damaged as well. As a consumer, I am absolutely disgusted by the way in which I have been treated. I am a single mother, not an auto mechanic. There are some things I am required to pay another person in the community to do on my behalf. I expect return on investment, please do the checklist properly so other consumers do not have to pay for unnecessary damage.

Poorest service ever

by from Knoxville,Tn |

On August 21, 2013, I was driving back to Tennessee after visiting family in Michigan when I had a wheel bearing failure on my 2002 Ford Ranger. When the tow truck took me to this dealership I was made most unwelcome by the service adviser. I was given excuses why they couldn't work on my truck starting with I didn't have an appointment. I tried to explain I didn't know this was going to happen and also the fact I was traveling. He went on to say #1, they had a mechanic call in sick, #2. the person who did that work was not there that day, #3. they didn't have or couldn't get the needed parts. The parts excuse was the weakest since the Lincoln dealer the tow driver ended up taking me to had no problem locating parts and doing the work in short time. All in all I could not, would not and will not recommend this dealer to anybody. Mr. Thayer needs to take a serious look at employees and policies at this dealership.

Buying experience at Thayer

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Had an excellent buying experience at Thayer. The salesman Bob was friendly and patient, did not rush you or pressure you. Although, I didn't buy the vehicle I was looking at that day, I would definitely do business with this dealership again. My family has done business with these folks before and had the same experience I did. Was glad I went to Thayer, good people to deal with.

Routine service

by from Woodville,Ohio |

I bought my vehicle from Thayer Ford and had great buying experience with great customer service. Their service department is friendly and prompt.

Great facility & staff

by from oregon, oh |

I bought my Nissan Altima from Thayer in 2007 after researching and shopping for 2 months. Salesman Fred was great and buying experience was wonderful. Car has been serviced there for 5 years and the staff is just wonderful. Definitely recommend everyone to shop & service their cars at Thayer. Definitely will purchase next car there also.