Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165 New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575 Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299 Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Thanks Seth!

by from Parma, OH |

I went in search of a used car and decided to check out Montrose because a friend had recently purchased there. I was greeted by Seth Calig, he asked what I was looking for and showed me several cars he thought would fit my needs. When i picked the one I liked the most we went over pricing and financing. The whole thing was finished in one afternoon, and was much easier than I anticipated. I'm very happy with my car, and greatful for the level of service Seth provided me with! I would reccommend to anyone looking for a car to check out this great dealership.

Amazing Dealership

by from Chagrin Falls, Ohio |

Anita was extremely helpful during the entire process of finding a car for me. The dealership overall is simply amazing and helpful.

Excellent service

by from Parma, Oh |

This was my first time looking to lease a new vehicle. Overall, I can say that I had an amazing experience. The salesperson, Kyle, took his time to not only find a car that would meet my preference but also my budget. I would definitely recommend this dealership and if you do visit, look for Kyle.

New lease made easy!

by from North Royalton, OH |

I called Montrose Mazda about a week and a half ago because the lease on my Mazda 3 was ending and I wanted to look at the new 2016 CX-3. I was happy to hear that Matt Radeff, the sales pro who helped me when I leased the Mazda 3, was still at Montrose and was available to show off one of the new CX-3s at my earliest convenience. Matt is a very personable and knowledgeable salesman and, after I met with him and took a test drive, he made it easy for me to start the paperwork that would have me driving home in a brand new CX-3 that same day. Matt's knowledge of the financial side also helped expedite the process. I've been driving my new car for a little over a week now and am very satisfied with my decision and I hope Matt's around when this lease is over as well. That was the good, now for the bad. Really my only gripe about the entire process was the extended wait I endured while my new car was being cleaned and detailed. I am not impatient by nature but I started to get slightly annoyed when all the paperwork was complete and I waited probably 2 hours for the car to be delivered from the detail shop. It did not seem that I was there on a particularly busy day so I assume I was waiting behind cars that were being cleaned post-service. It would be nice if that process gave priority to new customers waiting on-premises over those who dropped off vehicles for service.

Phil Stadalsky

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Where do I start? Phil is so professional and he gets the job done and keeps you informed from beginning to end. Thanks Phil for my Mazda 2016 I love it!

Matt Radeff

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Matt Radeff is the best car sales man and I appreciate his customer service it exceeded my expectations. Thank you Matt.

First time buying experience at Montrose Cleveland

by from Cleveland, OH |

Bought my first new car from Montrose after being referred by my girlfriend. I did some searching around and Montrose had the lowest price in the area for the vehicle I was looking for (Mazda3). Kyle Y, the sales associate I dealt with was very helpful and made sure I was well taken care of. Would highly recommend.

A Dream Comes True!!!

by from Warrensville Hts, OH |

My wife and I recently purchased a Lexus Is 250, the car I fell in love with while sailing Abroad the USS Mt. Bakers (Navy ). Upon arrival at the dealership, we were greeted by Kyle Yarin who explained all the terms in an easy to understand and professional manner. . He made the process easy and pain free. There was no pressure, just complete professional guidance. Kyle asked what type of car we were looking for and he said I'm going to get your car and he did. The Lexus. We test drove it and fell in love with it. Thanks to Kyle and the others for making it possible to drive away in my new Lexus. We need more salesman like Kyle because he shows loyalty to his customers and that he's willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. Thanks Kyle, you're the man!!! If you're ever in need of a car, go see the professional salesman, Kyle Yarin, at Montrose Mazda, Cleveland, OH.

2004 Audi S4

by from Parma, OH |

Jeff James was so helpful, he made the buying process so easy. The car was super clean, few cosmetic issues. But nothing that can't be fixed for a few bucks. Thank you Jeff James

Great Service

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

Don did a great job! I bought this car out of state and picked it up over Christmas when visiting my relatives. Process was easy and pain free. I will look at more Mazdas and this salesman when hunting for my next vehicle.