Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Sweeeet Volvo!!

by from Girard, OH |

I just bought a Volvo S60T5 from Montrose Volvo and wanted to post a note offering my compliments to Montrose! Absolutely NO high pressure sales through the entire process. The sales manager, Carlos, and our salesman, Sandy Lazarowicz, were the Best. Very friendly, knowledgable, professional, courteous and helpful. It was a really great experience and I'll definitely be going back to Montrose to buy my next car. Great experience.

Kara Parschauer (Sales Person)

by from Cleveland Hts, Ohio |

I really have to say im not a fan of spending my hours and hours in a car dealership on my only off day but Kara Parschauer made it the most pleasurable and seem like i was there for an hour. She was extremely professional, informative and most important personal! Because of her i will be personally referring many of my business and personal connections to Montrose Mazda. Thanx again for everything! ..p.s. I love my car!!

Red carpet buying experience

by from Elyria, Ohio |

I purchased Volvo's XC60 in September 2014 from Sandy at Montrose Volvo in Cleveland, Ohio. I had a red carpet buying experience from this dealership and everyone in the dealership was very helpful and knowledgeable. This vehicle is solid inside and outside and has so many safety features that other SUV competitors fail to offer. I'm pride to join the Volvo family. 100% satisfied with the dealership. I recommend you visit Montrose Volvo, Cleveland, Ohio and experience class one customer service.

Antwan @ Montrose

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

Antwan was the best he is such a gentleman he sold me a 2010 Dodge Van which I absolutely love and all my grandchildren love so much room we can't wait to go to Amish country in it Thanks Antwan you're the nicest car saleman truely ! Montrose should be lucky to have you

Don Blake-Simply the best!

by from Independence, Ohio |

We've never had such an amazing experience buying a vehicle where we felt that the salesperson was actually working for us, not against us. Don Blake had our best interests in mind when he helped us with the purchase of our CX-5. He was very knowledgeable, professional, informed, polite, courteous, patient and above all made our car buying experience a total pleasure. Also, what was very impressive was that there were no high pressure sales tactics to buy from Don Blake. The best thing about meeting Don was the feeling that Don was on our side and understood our situation and what we needed to accomplish that day. We highly recommend anybody looking for an awesome car salesperson to see Don Blake at Montrose Mazda.

So happy!

by from Berea, Ohio |

After doing a lot of research, test drives and dealing with a lot of dealerships, we came into Montrose Mazda. I was first impressed by the internet quote on the website. Many dealers want to set the MSRP or quote an internet price that is not their "real" number. Those dealers end up playing a huge game that nobody should deal with. Montrose put down their REAL price, gave incentives back to the consumer, and it was lower than invoice. Coming in lower than invoice was quite honestly the reason why walked in the door. We cross-compared 6 other Mazda dealers in Ohio and this was the only dealer that was upfront and honest about true pricing, right on their website. Michael Frey was a knowledgeable salesperson. He understands cars well and he understands the competition in comparison to the Mazda CX-5 that we bought. He ensured that we got what we needed and that he explained all options to provide us with the best possible information to make an informed decision. We felt that he did that to ensure our satisfaction, not to just sell the highest profitable vehicle. Not only was this a hassle free experience, but we were fortunate to be in and out of the financing department in no time at all, since we were on a tight deadline that evening.

I'll be back

by from cleveland Ohio |

I went in hoping to get anything and I left with a great Corolla. Dave was friendly and very patient. He made me feel comfortable with my situation and helped me start to rebuild my credit. I will tell everyone I know to go see dave. If you need help, Dave is the man!!! Carl S.

Top tier service from Luis Reyes at Montrose

by from Hinckley, Ohio |

Not only did Luis help me get the car I wanted around my busy schedule (answering my numerous texts, doing the credit app over the phone ahead of time), his service and attention to deal in-person made it clear to me that he was not only good at his job, but he genuinely cared. I had my 5 year old daughter with me at the time of my purchase and he made sure she had juice and cookies, paid attention to her, and even got change for a dollar from his own wallet for her because she wanted to throw some coins in the fountain, and I didn't have any change. I would go back to Luis Reyes & Montrose for my next purchase, and have already pointed friends in his direction to get taken care of when looking for a new car.

great service

by from Ravenna Ohio |

I was looking for a new car so I stopped in to see and Matt Radeff showed me a few vehicles and I really like the cx5 Matt told me all about it he was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles ! Was a great experience would recommend anyone to this place

Great Service

by from Cleveland, Oh |

I just bought a previously owned chevy aveo as a second car for work and man what a great experience that was. My salesmans name is Luis Reyes and he definitely went the extra mile to get me taken care of. I haven't been able to get around because me and my fiancÚ are sharing a vehicle, and today I was at home with my 18 month old and Luis actually offered to bring the vehicle by for a test drive. The best part was him asking if I had a car seat to bring my baby along to and I did. There was no real pressure, he kept me relaxed and even got on the phone to speak to my insurance company for me. And finally the best part is that me and my fiancÚ both have to work tomorrow and Luis said no problem take the car today and i'll meet you at your job tomorrow to finish the paperwork! I'm gonna recommend Luis to all my friends and family. Sincerely, Sean Shephard

Awesome experience at Montrose!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Today I bought a brand new 2015 Mazda 3 from Luis at Montrose Westside on Brookpark Rd. I experienced a breakdown with my old car earlier in the week and Luis came to my rescue. He's my hero! Working closely with him at Montrose he was able to get me some salvageable trade-in money for my broken down car, work closely with the banks to get me the best interest rate possible (despite my not-so-good credit), and set me up with a beautiful new car that I could fit into my budget. I felt like Luis was honestly trying to get the best deal for ME and not pressure me into something I wasn't comfortable with. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a great deal on a car go see Luis and the great people at Montrose Westside! íTenemos un amigo en Montrose!