Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Great car !!!!

by from Cleveland OH |

I bought my first car from Montrose Mazda . Thank you Igor Tziporski for everything you done for me.

Great service by ryan

by from brook park Ohio |

Ryan handled me with love and care at Montrose Mazda. He eased me into the whole car buying experience and was very gentle with me as he eased me into my first car buying experience ! I love my new Mazda ! Sincerely , Jeremy

Got My Corvette!

by from Cleveland |

Ive been wanting a head turner for a few years and with my wifes blessing I gave you guys a call and asked about your Corvette. Jason picked up the phone and couldnt have been more professional. He was very patient and addressed all of our concerns. Thanks Jay!

3 Cheers for Montrose Mazda

by from Cleveland |

I needed to get into a new car so my husband could stop driving me around but I never thought I'd be driving away in a brand new Mazda 3! I love this car sooo much. Thank you Jason and Phil!!!

Jason Tomlinson is The Best!

by from Cleveland |

I tell ya Im still not sure why my appointment with Billy ended up being with Jason but Im sure glad it did. After 2 days of trying to find the right deal for me and my wife he finally called with exactly what I needed to hear. A mazda 6 was waiting for us and the payment was right where we needed. Unfortunately we were late and ended up talking with some new guy named Seth. He was ok. Jason picked us up the next day and we drove off in our new Mazda! Thanks!

The Miracle at Montrose

by from Cleveland |

Jason at Montrose told me that I needed to write a quick review good or bad so he could keep his job lol. Well, I gotta say it was all to the good! I was stuck inside a Saab I really hated and owed too much on and never really thought I'd be able to trade, let alone get into an almost brand new Maxima! It only had 6000 miles on it and it was cleeeaaannn...I thought the jig was up when Kyle saw the big dent on my passenger door but he was cool about it. Said he just wanted me in a car that fit my style. Maxima I wanted, Maxima I got! Thanks guys! (Dont fire Jason lol)

Good People

by from Cleveland |

The people at Montrose were really nice and relatable. Jason Tomlinson and his helper Ryan were very kind and patient trying to get a car that I could afford and would work for me. Thank you guys. Please go here if you need a new car.

Super Awesome Experience

by from Cleveland |

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Jason and the rest of the staff over at Montrose Mazda. Jay greeted me in the car lot when I got there and just when I thought I was going to go through the old used car salesman routine he showed me the car I wanted and took me inside of the Mazda building and to grab the keys and talk about my wants and needs. Before I knew it I was driving off in my new Escalade. Great place if you want someone helping you and not forcing you. Thanks Jay, and also his boss Kyle.

Montrose Mazda 5 stars

by from Cleveland Oh |

I can not believe I got a car thank you Igor tziporski for working for me to get into a car thank you so much

GREAT SALESMAN

by from Parma |

I just wanted to say how happy I am with my new Mazda! I absolutely love the car and all the cool features that my sales associate Don Blake showed me. He really took the time to explain how everything works and showed me a lot of great stuff that I had no idea this car could do, I love telling my car to change the radio station! Thanks again Don!