Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Top tier service from Luis Reyes at Montrose

by from Hinckley, Ohio |

Not only did Luis help me get the car I wanted around my busy schedule (answering my numerous texts, doing the credit app over the phone ahead of time), his service and attention to deal in-person made it clear to me that he was not only good at his job, but he genuinely cared. I had my 5 year old daughter with me at the time of my purchase and he made sure she had juice and cookies, paid attention to her, and even got change for a dollar from his own wallet for her because she wanted to throw some coins in the fountain, and I didn't have any change. I would go back to Luis Reyes & Montrose for my next purchase, and have already pointed friends in his direction to get taken care of when looking for a new car.

great service

by from Ravenna Ohio |

I was looking for a new car so I stopped in to see and Matt Radeff showed me a few vehicles and I really like the cx5 Matt told me all about it he was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles ! Was a great experience would recommend anyone to this place

Great Service

by from Cleveland, Oh |

I just bought a previously owned chevy aveo as a second car for work and man what a great experience that was. My salesmans name is Luis Reyes and he definitely went the extra mile to get me taken care of. I haven't been able to get around because me and my fiancÚ are sharing a vehicle, and today I was at home with my 18 month old and Luis actually offered to bring the vehicle by for a test drive. The best part was him asking if I had a car seat to bring my baby along to and I did. There was no real pressure, he kept me relaxed and even got on the phone to speak to my insurance company for me. And finally the best part is that me and my fiancÚ both have to work tomorrow and Luis said no problem take the car today and i'll meet you at your job tomorrow to finish the paperwork! I'm gonna recommend Luis to all my friends and family. Sincerely, Sean Shephard

Awesome experience at Montrose!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Today I bought a brand new 2015 Mazda 3 from Luis at Montrose Westside on Brookpark Rd. I experienced a breakdown with my old car earlier in the week and Luis came to my rescue. He's my hero! Working closely with him at Montrose he was able to get me some salvageable trade-in money for my broken down car, work closely with the banks to get me the best interest rate possible (despite my not-so-good credit), and set me up with a beautiful new car that I could fit into my budget. I felt like Luis was honestly trying to get the best deal for ME and not pressure me into something I wasn't comfortable with. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a great deal on a car go see Luis and the great people at Montrose Westside! íTenemos un amigo en Montrose!

Spectacular experience at Montrose Westside!

Very pleased

by from Parma ohio |

I was very pleased with my purchase at Montrose Mazda. Don Blake made the process a delight. He answered all of our questions and he really knew what he was talking about when it came to the differences between the cx5 models. Found out what we wanted and showed exactly what we asked for. Love my new CX5 and would highly recommend Montrose Mazda and Don Blake!!!

Love my new Mazda 3

by from Solon, Ohio |

I had been researching cars for several months, several different brands. Taking test drives. At most of the other dealerships they immediately wanted to close the deal. Matt Radeff was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous, and never pressured me into a sale. He was also able to find the car I wanted in the color I wanted when other dealers said they would have to order it and I would have to wait 12 weeks! He also had the car ready a day earlier than promised. Matt was great throughout the entire process. He also worked with the sales manager to get me the best price for my trade ,much better than any other dealership, even the preferred dealership of a national radio show. I will definitely recommend Montrose to my friends.

Went back for the outstanding service!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I initially went to the dealership two years ago to buy a vehicle. My sales representative was Luis Reyes and he was phenomenal. He went above and beyond to ensure I had the best deal and the car that best fit my needs. Due to my excellent past experience, my husband and I went back to purchase another vehicle. We worked with Luis for the second time and he was great. We were provided with a personalized visit that was informative and helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership!!

LoVe My Volvo

by from Castalia,Ohio |

I just purchased my first Volvo XC70 2 days ago and loving it. I would like to acknowledge the great professional service we received from Mentrose Volvo of Cleveland. A note of great appreciation to their sales person CINDY HARLEY. She's a true professional, curtious and knowledgeable about what she is representing. I love the fact that she was not pushy and she goes out of her way to get you answers to questions shes not sure about.GREAT JOB CINDY!!

Exceptional Service, Friendly Volvo Dealership

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

When we started looking for a car, my husband and I visited several dealerships before we came to see the Volvos at Montrose Westside. Since it was to be my car, I really just wanted information and a chance to test drive several models without any sales pressure. And that's what we found! Salesman Sandy Lazarowicz was very friendly and knowledgeable. Because of his engineering background, he easily explained the differences between the models I drove and answered all my questions without hesitation. When we decided on a model, we were satisfied with the terms Sandy and his manager Carlos offered to us. And - when it came time to take delivery, Sandy saw to it that the Service Dept. worked extra hard to have the vehicle prepped and ready a day early! Thank you, Montrose Volvo. Keep up the great customer service!