Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Spectacular experience at Montrose Westside!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Today I bought a brand new 2015 Mazda 3 from Luis at Montrose Westside on Brookpark Rd. I experienced a breakdown with my old car earlier in the week and Luis came to my rescue. He's my hero! Working closely with him at Montrose he was able to get me some salvageable trade-in money for my broken down car, work closely with the banks to get me the best interest rate possible (despite my not-so-good credit), and set me up with a beautiful new car that I could fit into my budget. I felt like Luis was honestly trying to get the best deal for ME and not pressure me into something I wasn't comfortable with. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a great deal on a car go see Luis and the great people at Montrose Westside! ¡Tenemos un amigo en Montrose!

Very pleased

by from Parma ohio |

I was very pleased with my purchase at Montrose Mazda. Don Blake made the process a delight. He answered all of our questions and he really knew what he was talking about when it came to the differences between the cx5 models. Found out what we wanted and showed exactly what we asked for. Love my new CX5 and would highly recommend Montrose Mazda and Don Blake!!!

Love my new Mazda 3

by from Solon, Ohio |

I had been researching cars for several months, several different brands. Taking test drives. At most of the other dealerships they immediately wanted to close the deal. Matt Radeff was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous, and never pressured me into a sale. He was also able to find the car I wanted in the color I wanted when other dealers said they would have to order it and I would have to wait 12 weeks! He also had the car ready a day earlier than promised. Matt was great throughout the entire process. He also worked with the sales manager to get me the best price for my trade ,much better than any other dealership, even the preferred dealership of a national radio show. I will definitely recommend Montrose to my friends.

Went back for the outstanding service!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I initially went to the dealership two years ago to buy a vehicle. My sales representative was Luis Reyes and he was phenomenal. He went above and beyond to ensure I had the best deal and the car that best fit my needs. Due to my excellent past experience, my husband and I went back to purchase another vehicle. We worked with Luis for the second time and he was great. We were provided with a personalized visit that was informative and helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership!!

LoVe My Volvo

by from Castalia,Ohio |

I just purchased my first Volvo XC70 2 days ago and loving it. I would like to acknowledge the great professional service we received from Mentrose Volvo of Cleveland. A note of great appreciation to their sales person CINDY HARLEY. She's a true professional, curtious and knowledgeable about what she is representing. I love the fact that she was not pushy and she goes out of her way to get you answers to questions shes not sure about.GREAT JOB CINDY!!

Exceptional Service, Friendly Volvo Dealership

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

When we started looking for a car, my husband and I visited several dealerships before we came to see the Volvos at Montrose Westside. Since it was to be my car, I really just wanted information and a chance to test drive several models without any sales pressure. And that's what we found! Salesman Sandy Lazarowicz was very friendly and knowledgeable. Because of his engineering background, he easily explained the differences between the models I drove and answered all my questions without hesitation. When we decided on a model, we were satisfied with the terms Sandy and his manager Carlos offered to us. And - when it came time to take delivery, Sandy saw to it that the Service Dept. worked extra hard to have the vehicle prepped and ready a day early! Thank you, Montrose Volvo. Keep up the great customer service!

Montrose Volvo Has a Gem In Cindy Harley

by from Berea, OH |

My recent visit to Montrose Volvo turned out to be my most positive buying experience. Cindy was a pleasure to deal with. She was very knowledgeable about the Volvo brand and about my model in particular. I give her my highest recommendation.

Mazda CX5

by from North Olmsted,OH |

Very happy with ourpurchase of a 2015 Mazda CX 5. Don was our salesman who answered all our questions and never pressured us into buying. We felt very comfortable with our decision and we were able to take delivery of our car the next day. We had been looking for a new vehicle for a few months and had been through all kinds of scenarios.

New 2015 Volvo XC70

by from Akron, OH |

We purchased our second Volvo, a 2015 XC70 wagon, on Monday. Cindy Harley was thorough and patient with our many questions. At no time did we feel pressured by her or Carlos Dague, the sales manager. The process was smooth and everyone at Montrose Volvo was professional. Montrose Volvo has been servicing our XC90 for six years now. It's been one of the best customer service relationships I've had with any business, ever. The service staff is professional, efficient and courteous. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who drives or wants a Volvo.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This is a great place to purchase a vehicle hands down! I purchase a new Mazda 6 from Montrose West side Campus on Brookpark Rd. about two weeks ago. The sales professional that assisted me CJ, was very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional with my wife and i during the entire process. He even show me how to activate some of the special features before I drove off the dealership campus. He made us feel welcome and we did not feel any pressure or hassles. CJ got to down to business determining what I was interested in and did not waste time finding me options to choose from. Nice Job CJ. Jessica the finance manager was also very helpful in making sure that we had everything that we needed to have peace of mind in protecting our investment. Thanks guys for for making or visit to Montrose an enjoyable one.