Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

2014 Volvo S60 Lease Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

My first experience leasing a car was great! The car really sold itself, and Matt presented the features of the car very well. The test drive was a great way to get familiar with the car, and Matt knew what to highlight as he drove first, and then let me drive back to Montrose. I also have to credit Carlos for making the deal too good to pass up. Thank you for your efforts, and I will recommend Montrose to anyone in the market.

Great place to buy a car

by from Bay Village, Ohio |

Drove away in our third Volvo today. The last two from Montrose. Todays car from Sandy Lazarowicz. Sandy and his manager, Carlos, were great. On Monday we took our 2008 S-80 in for a slow leak in one of the tires. Started to look at the cars on the showroom floor while the service department fixed the leak. WOW the difference in safety equipment from 08. So Sandy showed us around the 2014's. We decided it was time to upgrade. Sandy and Carlos did their best and we made a deal. Adam walked us through the finance process smoothly. So now we can continue to work with Matt and the other folks in service. If you want to work with a professional team this is the place to go.

Mazda + Cindy = Awesome!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

We leased a Mazda CX5 yesterday from Cindy at Montrose Mazda. We were working with several dealerships but our experience with Cindy was exceptional. She was honest, trustworthy, straight forward, and friendly. She made our car purchase painless. We will def. work with Cindy when we purchase again. Contact Cindy for a car buying experience unlike others! :)

Great Salesperson...Great Deal!

by from New Philadelphia, Ohio |

Kudos to Jeff James at Montrose Westside Auto Campus for selecting the perfect Volvo XC70 for us! He made sure that we found the right car to fit our needs, then made us a good deal. We are very satisfied and would recommend Jeff James and Montrose Westside for your used car needs.

Excellent

by from Pittsburgh |

The entire sales team I worked with at Montrose was amazing..salesman, John Randall, sales manager, Jeff James and finance manager Robyn Nowak. I experienced the most friendly, professional and amazing customer service from the moment I called and spoke to John. They all made my travel from Pittsburgh for a 2011 Range Rover well worth it. John searched far and wide for an operating manual for my vehicle. He made sure the vehicle was detailed to my satisfaction. Jeff James appraised my vehicle sight unseen for 4k more than I was offered in Pittsburgh. When I arrived at the dealership with my trade, the original offer for my trade stayed the same. Robyn in finance was patient and answered all of my questions. She even worked on my deal while she was on vacation. I won't be in the market for another Rover anytime soon but when I am, I will definitely make sure I revisit Montrose.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I had a great experience buying a car. I would highly recommend working with Matt Radeff. He was knowledgeable, and made me feel comfortable. He understood what I wanted and didn't try to up-sell me.

Montrose westside

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Cindy Harley was pleasant, knowledgable and low pressure. I ultimately decided against the vehicle I test drove but would definitely go there to buy a car in the future.

Great deal and low pressure!

by from Parma OH |

This was my first new car purchase so I was a little nervous at first. But my salesman Don Blake made my experience very easy and laid back. He answered all of my questions, and was overall very pleasant to work with. He gave me a great deal on my new Mazda3, and quickly found one in the color that I wanted since they did not have the color available! I would definitely buy from Montrose Mazda again!

more than I expected

by from painesville Twp Ohio |

Went to montrose Mazda of Cleveland with pre-approved financing for a mustang gt not having the best credit I was prepared for a high payment my salesman Matt radeff and manager kyle worked real hard and got me a rate 7% lower than I had thank you guys so much everyone there was friendly and professional I live in lake county which is nearly an hour drive I went there because they had a large inventory as it turns out they had the full package only wish I had found them sooner I do know where my children will be getting their cars from thanks again for the great car and the big savings $$$$$

Great Dealership and low pressure salesmen!

by from Avon, OH |

I recently bought a 2011 volvo c30 from monstrose volvo and my salesmen, Sandy, was very helpful and very informative about the car. I wasn't looking at volvos but once I was able to go for a test drive I was sold on the car. I'm 18 and the workers treated me right and my car was in the showroom and they allowed me to drive it the first day I went to look. I am now enjoying my car and will definitely go to montrose in the future! Highly recommend this dealership to anyone.