Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165 New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575 Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299 Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Great Experience

by from Cleveland ohio |

I purchase a Honda Pilot from montrose. I don't have the best credit but Kaytee and Kyle help me get the SUV that I love! The check engine light came on. Kyle made sure it was taken care for me and I have not had an problem since.

Dodge Dart

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went it with a plan to leave with a Dodge Dart and Paul Peoples made it happen. He listened to what I wanted and even allowed me to look at a few other cars on my list while I was there. He was not pushy at all when his manager wanted me to leave with something else. Over all I enjoyed the relaxed no pressure atmosphere of the dealership and its employees.

Mazda 6

by from Cleveland, OH |

I recently purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 from Montrose Mazda. My sales person Paul Peoples was very knowledgeable about new mazdas, and seemed very down to earth which made the car buying process very fun. Montrose also had a very unique show room, which serves free refreshments and open wifi. Overall I really enjoyed my experience and i love my new Mazda 6.

I love my Mazda 6

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We bought a 2011 Mazda 6 today and we love it!! Antwan went above and beyond to get us in a car by working out financing and figuring out what our payments would be on several cars. We fell in love with a Mazda 6 and due to having a small child only 1 of us went to the dealership to check it out. On the test drive Antwan came with me to our house so my girlfriend could see the car. We decided that we wanted this car and he called back to the dealership to get the paperwork started to lessen the time we had to spend with an active 2 year old in the dealership. Antwan did even better and said I could sign the paperwork at the office and then would bring the paperwork back to the house for my girlfriend to sign so we didn't have to sit at the dealership and sign papers and wait for everything to be finished. Antwan was super friendly, extremely personable, very helpful and there were no high pressure tactics. He helped us find a car that fit our family and our budget and made it as easy as possible to purchase it. Antwan is unlike any car salesman I've dealt with and if you need a car salesman who will go above and beyond to get you the car you need ask for Antwan!

by from Warrensville Hts.Ohio |

The sales person Sydne Moore very friendly & professional, courteous and helpful they took care of the process

Ask for Mike Frey for a great sales experience!

by from Akron, OH |

We proudly bought a used Toyota Sienna from Mike Frey and had a truly wonderful experience. Although we were at a Mazda dealership, Mike was very knowledgeable about all the features the Toyota offered and he answered all of our exhaustive questioning. Mike's down-to-earth, low-pressure sales approach made my wife and I feel very comfortable. When negotiating the price, we were concerned that our offer would be rejected because the VP of the dealership, Brad Wolkov, was in the building and we were convinced he would hold their price. We were pleasantly surprised that just the opposite occurred when Mike explained the VP gave us a tremendous deal by not only accepting our offer but also including painting of both bumpers. We couldn't be happier! As we drove the van home, my wife noticed a small crack in the windshield but we had already signed an "As-is Acceptance" agreement. When I called our salesman, Mike Frey, the very next day we were expecting to hear that we already agreed to buy the vehicle as-is. Again to our surprise Mike went out of his way and replaced the entire windshield at no cost to us. We highly recommend working with Mike Frey who is an honest sales person and a pleasure to work with.

Montrose Mazda

by from East Cleveland,oh |

David B was great salesman and down to earth would recommend him to anyone

So very happy with my new Volvo!

by from Broadview Heights, OH |

I had the most wonderful experience when buying my new 2015.5 Volvo S60. My sales person, Cindy Harley, and the manager Carlos, went above and beyond meeting any expectations. They were friendly, helpful and very informative about any questions in regards to the car and what it had to offer me for the price, the buying process and introducing me to my new car!

Awesome Customer. service

by from Cleveland |

I loved talking with KayTee. I will be back to buy a car.

My new Volvo S60

by from Elyria, Ohio |

I went to Montrose Volvo with the intent of taking a test drive. I dealt with Cindy Harley who was very helpful. I drove both an S60 and S80. Cindy explained the differences between both models. I ended up purchasing the S60 that had the options i wanted. Both Cindy and her Manager Carlos made me feel very comfortable and not rushed through the whole buying process. Cindy took the time to go through all the features and helped me set them up to my preferences. Overall the entire experience was stress free and very pleasant.