Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Great Dealership and low pressure salesmen!

by from Avon, OH |

I recently bought a 2011 volvo c30 from monstrose volvo and my salesmen, Sandy, was very helpful and very informative about the car. I wasn't looking at volvos but once I was able to go for a test drive I was sold on the car. I'm 18 and the workers treated me right and my car was in the showroom and they allowed me to drive it the first day I went to look. I am now enjoying my car and will definitely go to montrose in the future! Highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Best Volvo dealer

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

We literally bought our XC70 Wagon over the phone! Matt Smith was our salesman and I really couldn't have had a more professional and courteous gentleman. He took my deposit over the phone on a Thursday, I came in on the following Monday and we picked it up on that Saturday. They made our experience a great one and would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a great car. We absolutely love our car and Matt! I couldn't have asked for a better salesman. The showroom and service area are spotless.

Ask for Don Blake!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

We recently leased a vehicle from this dealership and Don Blake was our dealer and he was very professional and great to work with. Everything went very smoothly. I would recommend Don to anyone!

Car purchase review

by from Amherst, OH |

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. We have been involved since 2009, when we purchased a C70 convertible . We were not expecting to buy a vehicle today and because of our salesman, Sandy Lazarowicz and Manager Carlos Dague we purchased a XC90. Both of these individuals were most helpful in the purchasing of this vehicle. They provided us with knowledgeable information regarding Volvo safety features and other options that were revealed to us. We also felt absolutely no pressure from them. We were able to exhaust all of our options in a timely fashion and make a well educated decision regarding our purchase. We feel very good about our purchase because of your sales staff. They really know what they are doing and it shows. Thank you for providing us with a personal, knowledgeable and very positive staff to work with. This helped us tremendously with our decision making process.

Worst expirence ever

by from Elyria Ohio |

I put money down on a car made arrangements to go look at a car they ore approved me for this car . When I went in the next day the manager stated that my time was up at 3 pm and he sold it to someone else. Manager stated things happen oh well will not go back or deal with this dealership again .

Nice Deal!

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Wanted to thank the sales team of Sandy, David and Manager Carlos for a pleasant car buying experience. They accommodated my needs on a great deal. I will definitely be back for my next purchase. Thanks again.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Parma, OH |

A few weeks ago I purchased an S40 Volvo, 2011, from Sandy Lazarowicz. Sandy and his manager, Carlos, were great. They never made me feel pressured, and were able to help with financing. Sandy's customer service is top notch. Last week I put in a 12-hour day at work, and when I got to my car the battery died (I didn't turn the lights off properly). I called Sandy for help, and he drove down to Fairlawn to personally jump start my car. He also reviewed the lights and discussed the proper procedures to jump the car should this happen again! If I had not been so tired, I would have called roadside service, but Sandy sensed my frustration and did not hesitate to drive down. I highly recommend this dealership!

Great place to buy a car.

by from North Royalton, OH |

Had a great experience buying my first brand new car. Don Blake and every member of the team treated me like a friend and took their time answering every question I had. I will go back and buy again for sure!

Cindy from Montrose

by from cleveland ohio |

Cindy was excellent person to work with, she made the process of buying a car less of a headache. I will definitely go back and work with her when I need another car.

Quality Dealership, Fantastic Communication!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Looking for a quality used car can truly be a hassle, especially when you're searching out of state. John Randall at Montrose provided absolutely exceptional customer service to me with my search for a black Acura TL Type-S. John communicated with me on a daily basis for getting me the paperwork, personally examining the car for me, and providing honest feedback about what he thought of the car before I made the long trip to the dealership (I live out of state). Once I arrived at Montrose, John had everything done, the car was just detailed and serviced, and I was on the road within the hour with a beautifully maintained car. Will do business again!