Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Best Experience I have had on buying a new car

by from Independence, OH |

We went car shopping on July 4th and weren't even planning on looking at Mazda. I am so happy that we did!! The sales guy Don Blake was totally awesome. He gave us the time to look around and didn't attack us when we got out the car. He took us for a test driver and explained everything in detail. He really knew what he was talking about. He was upfront an honest with us about everything. We actually went to a few other dealerships to price shop and Montrose on Brookpark came in with the best price. Don Blake is the guy to work with if looking for a new car, the most friendly and efficient sales person I have ever meet and I have meet quit a few. Thank you Don and Montrose Mazda I love love love my new CX5!!!

GREAT DEAL!

by from strongsville |

Just wanted to take a moment and say how much I enjoyed buying my new car from Montrose mazda. Don Blake made the process very smooth and easy! I couldn't be happier with my new CX5 and the service I received at Montrose Mazda.

I love my new car

by from parma, oh |

The representative was very personable and patiet. he listened to what I wanted and found the car I was looking for. I would come back again.

No thank you!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I looked at a vehicle that has been advertised for over a month. I actually really like the car but thought it was priced to high (it was a 2008 Mazda). I asked the salesperson to come down on the price and without thought he declined, and then proceeded to say that he would ask the person in charge of pricing. That took all of 2 minutes. I gave him my bottom line and he refused it, so I left. Two days later I look on the website to see if the vehicle had been sold and to my surprise they dropped the price. Why drop the price two days later, when they could've done when I asked and had a sale? I personally feel that they all could learn from customer service training.

thank you Igor !!!!

by from middleburg hts,oh |

W had the pleasure of being helped by Igor. Igor is the friendliest salesperson i have ever met, and extremely knowledgable abour the Mazda product line. We felt very comfortable at rhe dealership and were treated very well by all of the staff. We would very much recommend this facility of anybody interested in purchasing a vehicle.

super !!!!

by from seven hills oh |

We are very well satisfied with the service and knowledge that Igor provided for us. He explained everything to us from A to Z Very courtesous to us and I will recommend family and friends to him. Again we had a great expierence . Im very pleased and look forward to my new Mazda and will always deal with the courtesous staff Thank you Ed and Sandy

I love my GLI

by from parma oh |

Igor Tziporski was extremely friendly, helpful, and supportive while going through the process to get my GLI. Very good experience, no complaints.

gracias

by from parma oh |

thank igor tziporski for helping me get my mazda 6 like i wanted black with a sunroof i will recommend you guys to all my family and friends

i love my new mazda 6

by from cleveland oh |

Thank you Igor Tziporski for your help. You and Matt Radeff are the best! I'll recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new Mazda!!

Igor is the best 5 stars!

by from North Royalton, Ohio |

Igor has been so wonderful to work with. He really helped me get into the car that I wanted. Thanks for the great experience and go see Igor!