Montrose Westside Auto Campus

9600 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44129

New 888-367-6165
Used 888-258-2575
Service 888-837-1299

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Exceptional service led to buying a car

by from Canton, Ohio |

It was a blizzard on Monday, November 11th, but I needed to continue my car shopping. I live in Canton, Ohio, one hour and ten minutes from Montrose Mazda of Cleveland. After looking at a specific car at Park Mazda, I wanted a second opinion on the price of the car. So after arriving at 8:00pm at Montrose Mazda, an hour before close, my salesman, Jonathan Madera, explained the value of a pre-certified vehicle, which the car I wanted was NOT. Despite the blizzard, Jon offered to drive a car around front and clean the snow completely off to test-drive a Mazda3 i Touring. I had no intention of buying a car this far from home, but buying a used car and dealing with used car salesmen is not a fun experience. This time it was different. I came away satisfied and trusted in the quality service, despite the conditions of that night. Two days later, I returned to purchase the car, and noticed some long scratches on the hood and front door, that I would not have notified due to the snow storm. Bryan, the "paint guy", of the dealership, did a phenomenal job in buffing out the scratch marks cost-free. Thank you Jon and Bryan for an exceptional experience that is hard to find.

Great Salesman

by from Mentor, OH |

Don Blake has always made a low pressure, great buying experience.

Terrible customer Service

by from Hinckley ,Ohio |

On September 6, 2013 we purchased a 2012 Dodge Caravan. When the sales packet was signed the finance manager Adam Partridge had included a "GAP" insurance policy for $791.00. This is supposed to be an optional choice. We were not asked if we wanted it or not. The paper was hidden among the loan documents for the bank. The next day we discovered the "GAP" policy and tried to cancel it. Well the finance manager told us to come into 9600 down the Road to sign the cancellation papers. We did sign a paper but he never cancelled the policy and would not return our repeated calls to him. He totally ignored us. We called the office manager she too did not return our calls. Well it looks like we are stuck with a $791.00 "GAP" insurance policy that we do not need or want. We were unknowingly forced into this policy by the finance manager and they refused to give us a choice for the optional cost. We will never recommend or buy another car at your dealership.

great experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have been shopping for a used Corolla for a long time now...Jeff James made my buying experience so much better than any dealer I've gone to. He was professional, kind and funny. Made what is normally not a very fun experience into something bearable and actually enjoyable. Jeff and Robyn in financing made a fantastic team!

Miata MX5

by from Knoxville, TN |

This was my first expereince with Montrose and I would happily do business with them again. I live in Knoxville, TN and was able to work with Cindy Harley by email and phone to quickly get my questions answered, agree on a price, and make logistical arrangements to travel to Cleveland to pick up the car. Montrose also offerred to complete the deal without my visiting their campus and deliver the vehicle at a reasonable price - but I elected to drive it home myself. They picked me up at the nearby airport without any problems and I was on the road home about three hours later. Cindy was very helpful and quick to take care of any questions or tasks to help me and complete the process. I am enjoying the car, recommend Montrose (even if you are not in the Cleveland area), and working with Cindy was truly a pleasure. I feel I can contact her with any question or issue and she will quickly and personally respond.

Montrose of Cleveland

by from Vermilion Ohio |

Montrose of Cleveland is excellent ! David Slaby is a wonderful salesman. Carlos, the manager was great to work with. They made the process of buying a new car very easy. Very nice people ! We love our new Volvo.

Sandy was patient and helpful

by from Cleveland, OH |

I encourage you to go see Sandy at Montrose Volvo. He was knowledgeable, patient, didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want and specially arranged to come in and meet us on his day off so we could pick up the car.

Great Car, Great Service!

by from Cleveland, OH |

This was my first time buying a new car and I had shopped around and got a quote for the same car in a different color from Bass Mazda, and not only were they cold people at Bass, they also did not even try to give us a good deal on the car. I returned to Montrose Mazda for the third time where I insisted I speak with Don Blake, whom had helped us test drive these cars on two other occasions. I came prepared with my price and was able to get a great deal, $1000 cheaper than the other place. They also did not require my trade-in to be appraised immediately upon walking in, like Bass Mazda, which I refused to do. Overall I was very satisfied with Montrose Mazda and their customer service. We were going to pay the car off outright. We of course had to talk to the finance manager about getting a loan either way, they weren't going to let us go without it, you know how that goes. We were never thinking about getting any kind of loan, why would we? I left the dealer with a 6 month loan that will end up saving me even more money. I will also be able to raise my credit score by delaying my payments, and the interest I will owe will be less than the extra pre-tax discount that I got for doing the loan in the first place!

Mazda Matt :)

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I have just recently purchased a Mazda CX5 Touring! I love it. This was a great experience. My sales rep Matt was very patient with me and very informative on every aspect about my new car. This was my first experience buying a brand new car and I felt very comfortable driving off the lot in that CX5. A few weeks later the service department installed my roof rack and gave me a rental car in the meantime at no cost. I would definitely recommend Montrose Mazda for your new vehicle purchasing needs! Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Volvo S60 Lease

by from Rocky River, Ohio |

Looking to make the right deal for me on a Volvo S60. Needed a lot of miles per year. Ultimately leased from Carlos and Matt at Montrose Volvo. They were very professional and worked hard to get me the right deal. In the end, very pleased with the experience and the car.