Bob Gillingham Ford

(5.0) 1 Reviews

8383 Brookpark Rd, Parma, OH 44129

1 of 1 review

A great place to buy a car

by from Parma, Ohio |

Knowledgeable, professional no pressure salesman, interested in finding the vehicle best fitting my needs & wants (not necessarily the same thing). The process took several visits over a couple of weeks as he patiently allowed me to pick his brain while deciding what to buy. Everyone I had contact with at Bob Gillingham's were friendly, helpful straight shooters who didn't offer toasters or TVs. When asked a few technical questions he didn't know the answers to, Ken introduced me to the service manager who was extremely helpful and offered candid insight & advise regarding aftermarket parts & assessories. Their finance guy, again, was an entertaining no b*llsh*t individual who offered common sense no pressure options regarding warranties and financing. In all, a good car buying experience. I spent over a month doing the research and visited several dealerships before buying my car and feel confident that I would be hard pressed to find a better one than Bob Gillingham Ford.

(1-1 of 1 review)