Axelrod Buick GMC

New 866-246-6093
Used 888-460-8918
Service 866-480-8179

Treating Customers Like Family Since 1979

30 years of satisfaction & great service!

by from middleburg heights, ohio |

When I was at Axelrod Buick/GMC (formerly Axelrod Pontiac) last week to trade in my lease for a new one, I realized that I've been coming here for 30 years! (Well over half of my life!) Over the years, I have had all of my previous & current vehicles (12; 4 of which were new) serviced there! Dorothy Kusek in the Service Department has always made sure that all of my vehicles' needs were taken care of, has always exceeded my expectations & has done so in a professional yet very friendly manner! Service is SO IMPORTANT when owning a vehicle! On my most recent visit, at the end of April 2015, I was looking to trade in my current lease on my 2012 Terrain for a 2015. My Salesman's name was Tom "Squid" Reppucci. He not only got me into a new Terrain but made sure I received a number of incentives which I never would have known I would be eligible for. To say he took good care of me would be an understatement! It was like talking to an old friend who I haven't seen in years! The owner of the dealership Barry Axelrod even spoke with me to make sure I was completely satisfied! Garrett made sure I understood my vehicle's tech features with a friendly flare for detail! Just an absolute pleasure -again- in dealing with the Best dealership around! I will only do business with Axelrod in the future! This is how a dealership is supposed to run!

May 19, 2015

What can we say to such a humbling online review? It has been our privilege to serve your automotive needs over the years. From our long time treasures like Dorothy in service to our newer team members like Tom "Squid" Reppucci, our goal is to foster long term relationships like yours. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your story with others and we look forward to many more happy years!

Exceeded our expectations at Axelrod Buick GC

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

It?s easy to get overwhelmed when looking for a new car with all the different styles, colors and technology available . Those at Axlerod exceeded our expectations and went that extra mile to show, explain and demonstrate to make our car selection less daunting. The sales personnel at Axelrod Buick GMC, specifically Richard Dues are to be commended. General Motors and Axlerod Buick GMC can take pride in the competence, sensitivity and patience that we received while making our car purchase. As a result of our very good experience, I will definitely go back to Axlerod and strongly recommend this dealer to others.

Great experience

by from Lakewood, OH |

My experience with Brandon Leek was exceptional as well as every other employee i came in contact with. They all made me feel very welcome and appreciated. Brandon made sure I had the car I wanted with all of the options that I was looking for. Brett Leek and Billy Delancey went out of their way to congratulate me on my new car purchase and Dean was very helpful during the financing and paperwork portion. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone!

Painless car buying

by from Partma, Ohio |

Gary grow treated me like an old friend. He is professional and at the same time patient and personable. He took the time to listen to me. Due to his help the care buying process was painless and completed quickly. I was even given priority treatment with the vehicle I wanted despite another offer being submitted. Suzie Axlerod completed the finance portion quickly and easily for me. She also is a professional, but lets a friendly and reassuring side show. When I returned to the dealership the next day with a vehicle malfunction my concern was immediately addressed. Overall this was an easy and comfortable experience. I will return to Axlerod with my future needs.

axelrod buick g.m.c.

by from cleveland ohio |

I am happy with the service and freindlyness of the dealership.

Great service, great people

by from Columbia station ohio |

Great experience. They found the vehicle I was looking for when no one else could.

May 19, 2015

We are glad that we were able to help! Thank you for sharing!

great buying experience

by from cleveland, oh |

I really enjoyed buying a car from here. Everyone is very nice. I had little hope of getting approved for a loan and somehow they made it happen and I really love my new car. Brian a. Was very good. He new what to show us for the price we wanted to pay. Highly recommend him. Thanks again.

May 19, 2015

We all have bumps in the road and it is our goal to help everyone the same way we would want to be helped ourselves. We are so happy for you and Brian will really appreciate that you mentioned him by name. Thank you and enjoy your new car!

Experience Buick

by from Brooklyn, Ohio |

Gary Grow and Staff took the time to find the Verano I wanted. Excellent experience. I am very pleased with this car.

May 19, 2015

Gary Grow appreciates that you took the time to share your experience and mention him by name. Thanks!

A very satisfied repeat customer!

by from Garfield Heights, OH |

Just leased our second vehicle from Axelrod. Brian, our salesperson, helped us with all of the options with no pressure whatsoever in making our final decision! The customer is #1 priority at Axelrod! They make you feel like you're part of their family!

May 19, 2015

Welcome to the greater Axelrod Buic GMC family, we are glad to have you! Everyone loves Brian Ackim's friendliness and wit! He does his very best to assure a satisfactory experience. Thanks for mentioning him by name!

Great dealership

by from Akron, OH |

I actually went to the dealership with my daughter to check out a van that she had seen on line. She loved the van...and she is definitely not a van person. While she was speaking with Steve about the van, I walked the lot just looking. I saw a new Yukon and decided I had to have it. :) Everyone was so nice from Steve on down the line. This is not a place that is in my area but would love to deal with them again in the future. Love my new car!

May 19, 2015

It is always exciting to watch our customers explore the inventory to find that vehicle that perfectly fits their needs! You could not have a better guide than Steve Cseke, and it was nice of you to commend him by name.

Great experience

by from Amherst, OH |

Very happy with everything! Purchased a used Ford Escape. No hassles, very professional, courteous and up-front about vehicle and gave me a super deal. I would recommend Axelrod to anyone looking for quality care and service. Steve was great!

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and Steve Cseke is grateful that you took the time to mention him by name!