Axelrod Buick GMC

Service 866-480-8179

Treating Customers Like Family Since 1979

Excellent sales customer service

by from Wadsworth, Ohio |

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from Axelrod used car sales. We were fortunate to have a very personable sales rep, David Roy. His customer service skills were excellent and he made the stressful situation of buying a vehicle less so. Fortunately, Axelrod was able to install a recall part the day we were there so that we did not have to return to pick up the vehicle. We were grateful for that. The finance department was backed up so we had to wait to complete our transaction ( I guess that's a good problem to have if you're the owner). Overall it was an excellent experience.

June 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience and for even commending David Roy by name. We like him, too! Thank you and we can't wait to give you the same great service in our GM Certified Service department.

Awesome Experience

by from Parma, OH |

Steve Cseke was fantastic! He was a pleasure to work with. Made the car buying experience easy. He was upfront and fair and did everything to get me the best deal possible. I would highly recommend both Steve and the entire Axelrod dealership.

New Buick Regal

by from Parma, Ohio |

This was the most positive car buying experience I have ever had! I am very impressed with all the staff and service that I was given so far! I look forward to doing business with Axelrod for many many years! Thank you so much!!

July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words about your experience. We look forward to assuring you a great ownership experience with your new Buick Regal!

Good service and very. friendly. atmosphere

by from Cleveland, ohio |

I found the staff very. Professional. And informative

June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We look forward to your next visit!

Excellent Customer Focus

by from Seven Hills |

We were privileged to work with Steve Cseke who treated us in straightforward, honest and no-nonsense manner. His actions were those of a good friend and trusted partner, clearly not your typical salesperson. He identified our needs, likes and dislikes and then proceeded to find the ideal car for my wife. Jaime did the leg work and is, I'm sure, an invaluable aide to all the sales folks. She made certain she knew exactly what options were desired and found the exact vehicle we desired. This was easily the least problematic and easiest auto purchase Ive completed. Mt wife is very happy with her new Encore and I will return to Axelrod in order to work with Steve when I replace my current vehicle.

May 25, 2014

Wow. You made us blush. It was very nice of you to share such a glowing endorsement. It was especially thoughtful to mention Steve Cseke and Jamie Blazer and recognize their efforts. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Axelrod is customer driven!

by from parma, ohio |

I stopped by Axelrod to get a start on shopping for a new ride. Salesperson Brandon Leek approached me and was very friendly and courteous right from the start. I liked his no non-sense approach and I never felt pressured to make a decision either way. I had mentioned that I had other dealerships I was going to stop by and he didn't let that get to him. Needless to say, I never made it past Axelrod because I was impressed with what I was hearing. I brought my father along to help me with the particulars and he treated him with respect and introduced us to his father as well, who is the GM. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy or lease a Buick or GMC.

May 25, 2014

While we don't mind guests who make Axelrod Buick GMC the first stop of many, we are always humbled and appreciative of those who decide to forgo the long shopping day and join the Axelrod family! Brandon appreciates you mentioning him by name. Thank you for your patronage!

Mr. Phil Regan

by from North Royalton |

Nice to have a great car experience !!! Bought in buying and having my car serviced. Thanks Axelrod

May 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind recommendation!

Drove from Michigan...

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

...to buy a 2012 Buick Enclave. Steve Cseke was very friendly and very helpful with our purchase and our trade in

May 25, 2014

Not only did you travel a great distance to visit us here at Axelrod, you were gracious enough to take the time to recognize Steve's efforts. Thank you and enjoy your Enclave!

We drove up from Akron.....

by from Akron, Oh |

After finding a specific vehicle that we were looking for but had trouble finding. After an extensive search on the web we finally found the SUV we wanted sitting on the lot at Axelrod Buick / GMC. We made initial contact with Al via email and Al and I worked out a deal, pending the test drive, and he answered all of our questions before we even came up to the dealership . When we drove up from Akron Al and the rest of the staff treated us great. They even had a young man named Rod who demonstrated all of the high tech stuff that we have not had on our other vehicles before. The entire process was super easy with no pressure at all. All and all, the entire experience with Axelrod was awesome. I am sure that we will return again.

May 25, 2014

We constantly strive to give the very best service possible -- including having technology experts on staff. Having guests who appreciate our efforts and are willing to drive long distances to do business with us makes it all worthwhile. Thank you!

Excellant service and great facilities!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I was looking for a good used car/van. Started shopping about 10am. First stop no salesman came to greet me, walked the entire lot still no salesman. Second stop not even open at 11am. Stopped next at Axelrod salesman greeted me, asked my needs and got me Steve. Wow this should have been my first stop. Caring, knowledgeable. A few hours later drove off with my new used car. Thanks Axelrod for having great sales reps!

May 25, 2014

And thank YOU for the ringing endorsement. We are humbled and grateful for the kind words.

Good salesman

by from Cleveland, ohio |

After days of looking for the right truck and several trips to other dealers, I found one that intrigued me at Axelrod. I emailed them to make an appointment to look at the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab they had listed. Steve Cseke called me and we set up an appointment and I ended up purchasing the truck. Steve Cseke and Susan Woodward were able to make the purchase within my monthly payments and I truly appreciated all their hard work. I would definitely recommend working with these two individuals to anyone looking to have a pleasant buying experience.

May 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement of Steve and Susan. We are privileged to have both of them on our award winning staff. They appreciate your having mentioned them by name.