Axelrod Buick GMC

Service 866-480-8179

Treating Customers Like Family Since 1979

Good salesman

by from Cleveland, ohio |

After days of looking for the right truck and several trips to other dealers, I found one that intrigued me at Axelrod. I emailed them to make an appointment to look at the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab they had listed. Steve Cseke called me and we set up an appointment and I ended up purchasing the truck. Steve Cseke and Susan Woodward were able to make the purchase within my monthly payments and I truly appreciated all their hard work. I would definitely recommend working with these two individuals to anyone looking to have a pleasant buying experience.

May 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement of Steve and Susan. We are privileged to have both of them on our award winning staff. They appreciate your having mentioned them by name.

2011 Denali

by from Seven Hills, OH |

I worked with Steve Cseke for a week over email to learn more about the used Acadia's on the lot. Finally had a chance to stop in with my wife on a Saturday afternoon. Steve had the car in the front ready for our test drive when we showed up. My wife loved the truck instantly and we walked out of the dealership later that day with a new car. The whole process was quick and easy. They even have a tech specialist that helped my wife set up the Onstar system and also sync her phone to the car via Bluetooth. I enjoyed working with Steve and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicles they have available. It was a no nonsense, enjoyable experience. Thanks Steve and thanks Axelrod.

May 25, 2014

Steve appreciates your kind endorsement. To assure the very best experience, Axelrod Buick GMC keeps several technology experts on staff to assist our customers with getting the most from their vehicle's technology features. It was nice of you to mention that in your experience. Thank you again!

Worth driving the distance to deal with!

by from Morgantown, WV |

My Wife & I had been looking for an SUV for quite some time. We had a specific Make & Model that we had narrowed it down to. Upon searching throughout numerous websites & car lots, we found that Axelrod had the best deal around. So good, that we drove from WV just to do the deal. The great customer service started before we made the trip, though. Steve was very knowledgeable about dealing with out-of-state customers, and was quick to respond to us with all of the random questions we had. Once we arrived at Axelrod, we were promptly greeted by Steve at the door (with a smile), and began the process. Our overall experience was superb! The hospitality that this dealership gave was impeccable! We couldn't recommend this dealership & Steve enough. We greatly appreciate the effort put forth to help us feel comfortable driving 3+ hours to buy a vehicle.

February 19, 2014

Another satisfied customer! Axelrod Buick GMC is grateful for all of our customers including you. We work hard to be sure everyone has a pleasurable experience.

Great experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Just got a Buick Encore at this dealership. The whole experience was great- wonderful people to work with and beautiful facility. Steve, Brian and Jamie made the process enjoyable.

February 19, 2014

Axelrod Buick GMC is proud to add you to our family. Your review and business are greatly appreciated.

buick regal

by from cleveland, oh |

axelrod is the only place to buy a car. ask for steve cseke. forget all the other dealers your wasting you time and money.

February 19, 2014

Your review is appreciated. Axelrod Buick GMC works hard to make every experience the best one.

Great experience from a helpful staff.

by from Twinsburg, Oh |

I was in dire need of a vehicle.Steve Cseke and Mike Orth helped me out tremendously. The vehicle I purchased was perfect, and the process was the easiest I have ever experienced.

February 19, 2014

Axelrod Buick GMC thanks your for your business and time. It is our goal to serve your transportation needs long into the future.

Love this place

by from Avon Lake, OH |

The customer service at this location is fantastic. We bought a truck there this weekend and we had 5 different people congratulate us (at different times) after it was officially ours. Steve Cseke was our salesman, he was very laid back and not a typical pushy salesman. Dean was the finance man and he really fought for us. They told us we might get 6% interest rate, and Dean got us 3.79% with our mediocre credit scores. We were very surprised and very happy with the entire experience. Christine & Craig

February 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience at Axelrod Buick GMC. We are proud to bring you into our Axelrod family and serve you long into the future.

Great customer Service, Thanks Steve

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went in looking to buy a used Buick Regal and Steve was there to greet me and get in a car for a test drive, he was extremely knowledgeable about the car and service that Axelrod offers, he knew exactly what i was looking for and was honest and upfront with me throughout the entire process. Buying a car can be very stressful and when dealing with Steve i was comfortable and confident that he would get me the best deal possible. Additionally the sales manager Jaime was also a pleasure to work with, they want to sell cars and if you need a car this is the place to go, 5 star service

February 19, 2014

Axelrod Buick GMC is proud to have a sales staff of knowledgeable and courteous people. Treating customers like family since 1979.

Great Prices

by from Cleveland, OH |

The guys at Axelrod were great. They got me a great price on a used car and got the deal done quickly.

February 19, 2014

Axelrod Buick GMC is proud to serve you and our local communities. We are proud that you chose to do business here at Axelrod Buick GMC.

Used GMC Acadia

by from Austinburg, OH |

After reviewing several online offers I found that the Axlerod dealership had the vehicle that best fit my needs and had the best deal to offer. To further my experience I was greeted by Mike Orth and Steve Cseke who made my experience pleasant and enjoyable. I would recommend the dealership to any of my friends and family. Thanks Guys!

February 19, 2014

We are pleased to hear you had a pleasurable experience at Axelrod Buick GMC. We look forward to serving you long into the future.