Axelrod Buick GMC

Service 866-480-8179

Treating Customers Like Family Since 1979

Great Service!

by from Brook Park, OH |

The receptionist was very helpful in getting me in the same day that I called - The Service writer Ryan listened to my concerns and addressed them. They also took care of the outstanding recall on my car.

January 9, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention those in our staff who helped you have a great experience. They appreciate your kind words!

Purchased 2014 Verano

by from Independence OH |

Axelrod is the best! The buying experience was the best I've ever had .. JT is one of the greatest sales staff I've ever worked with. We're hoping to go back and purchased a used Chrysler next spring. The facilities are beautiful !

January 10, 2015

It is very nice of you to take the time to commend JT by name. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back in the spring!

Purchased a new truck.

by from Parma Heights Ohio |

J.T is a excellent salesman,very friendly,hard worker,very caring (so is the whole staff) very pleasant experience.

January 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great endorsement for Jon "JT" Thomas. He appreciates hearing from his customers!

Awesome Service and such a beautiful facility.

by from Middleburg Heights, Ohio |

I just picked up my 2014 Terrain. I had the best service yet with purchasing this last lease. It went smooth, quick and not stressful at all and I really appreciate that in purchasing a car. I love my Terrain and Mike and my Sales man Al made it such a wonderful experience. Thank you so much AxelRod.

January 9, 2015

Thank you for sharing such kind words. We are glad that we were able to give you a great buying experience and are looking forward to continuing with helping you have an even better ownership experience!

Fast service

by from Brunswick, OH |

Steve was a nice, friendly salesmen. Told him what we wanted, first car we saw was perfect and a great deal. Got all the financing and paperwork done promptly. Great experience.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement of Sales and Leasing Professional Steve Cseke. He works hard to give our guests a fantastic, customer oriented experience!

Purchased new Buick Enclave

by from Parma Heights, OH |

The salesmen here particularly Billy and Mike were incredible. We have never been treated better at any other dealership.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Billy Delancey and his Team Leader, Mike Orth. They appreciate your kind words!

Great service, clean facilities

by from Parma, Ohio |

Very satisfied, very friendly, would recommend to others

August 31, 2014

Thank you!

2007 Chevy Tahoe

by from Canton, Ohio |

Had a very pleasant experience contacting through email, communicating over the phone, visiting the dealership, test driving and buying the vehicle from Al. His patience and willingness to haggle was greatly appreciated throughout the buying process.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let folks know what an asset we have in Sales and Leasing Professional Al Peloso. Enjoy your new Tahoe!

Excellent Service!! No pressure sales.

by from Willoughby OH |

I just recently made a purchase at Axelrod. I worked with Steve, a great salesman. Steve answered all my questions weeks prior to making the purchase and when I finally make it into the dealership he did an excellent job of making the process very easy. Normally purchasing a car is difficult and irritating but Axelrod made it easy. Steve was the perfect sales rep for me!

September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing such a glowing account of your experience with our own Steve Cseke. He appreciates your having taken the time to tell others about his hard work assuring your complete satisfaction.

Comfortable family feeling

by from parma,ohio |

I walked into this dealership just to look at a car, after spending time there, the saleman Steve Cseke, worked respectivefully with me to find a car which met my price range and liking. I was one of those people who had not bought a newer car in a long time and was leery, but everyone at dealership made me feel welcome and respected including members of my family. I purchased a Jeep liberty and drove away with it a happy satified customer.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. When we say we "treat customers like family" we want to show it. We are pleased that Steve and the entire staff worked to make sure you felt welcomed and cannot wait to help you have a fantastic ownership experience!