Kelly Mazda

1200 Wyoming Ave, Scranton, PA 18504

New 877-337-2189 New 877-337-2189
Used 866-419-3945 Used 866-419-3945
Service 888-344-8780 Service 888-344-8780

See for yourself what makes the shopping, buying, and ownership experience different at Kelly Mazda.

Kelly Mazda is the best!

by from Avoca, PA |

We dealt with Kelly 10 years ago when we bought our Tribute. They were great then and we had no doubts that we would get another great deal now. Sean Dolphin was so helpful. We never felt pressured and he answer all of our questions honestly. I don't believe we've ever had a better car buying experience. Thank you, Kelly and Sean!

April 8, 2016

We want to thank you guys for the repeat business! You're positive review is much appreciated.

New Mazda 3 Owner

by from Pittston |

Sean Dolphin was wonderful throughout the whole process. I got my dream car and they got a customer for life. Great place, great price, great people!

April 13, 2016

Hey, Erin! So glad to hear you're loving your new Mazda3 and thanks for the online vote of confidence.

Great service

by from Hughestown, Pa |

Sean Dolphin was very helpful in the buying process. Offered a great price for my trade in and was great at explaining everything. Overall, a fantastic buying experience. I would definitely recommend Kelly Mazda to anyone looking for a new or used car.

March 5, 2016

Thanks for the great review. That Nissan Juke was a super nice trade in. Congrats on finding it before anyone else did! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you.

A GOOD USED CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE

by from Scranton Pa. |

I was looking for a used car for my daughter, went to cars.com and found a very nice Mazda CX-5 at the Kelly Dealership in Scranton. Sean Dolphin was the salesperson who talked to us both online and in person. He is friendly, honest and up front. We love the car, got a good price and took it home. I have been a Toyota person in the past after 8 Toyota's my next car will be a Mazda after the great sales and service they provide. Thanks Sean and Kelly Motors!

February 12, 2016

Tom, your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for the business. We are looking forward to upgrading you to a Mazda when you get tired of that Toyota!

Definitely check this place out!

by from Mayfield, PA |

My husband and I recently purchased a Mazda CX-5 Touring and we are thrilled! We worked with Sean Dolphin at Kelly's and we really felt we were taken care of. The car is great, the people were friendly and informative (not push) and we got a payment that was close to our goal price budget. We would definitely recommend working with Kelly Mazda and when our lease is up, we will be going back!

February 6, 2016

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bianca! Hope you're enjoying your new CX-5.

Very kind and knowledgable salesmen

by from Jessup Pa |

Sean Dolphin was very knowledgeable and patient. At no point did I feel pressured and I feel that he gave me the best price possible.

December 24, 2015

Hey, Matt. Glad we could accommodate you with that black Grand Touring Mazda3! Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for your business.

Easiest Car Buying Experience

by from Scranton,PA |

Sean Dolphin listened to what we were looking for, in the right price range and provided a no pressure sale with a no hassle experience. He offered information for questions I would not have even thought of. He was friendly and welcomed us as a new part of the family. I am recommending HIM to my friends and will return to him for myself and other family members.

December 11, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Kim. So glad you had an easy time getting your new car from us. Sean is a huge asset to the dealership and really goes out of his way to make the process informative and painless.

Kelly Madza CX 5 purchased New 2016

by from Dunmore, PA |

Sean Dolphin and all the staff at Kelly Mazda always go out of their way to help you get exactly what you want. We could not be happier. This is our 10th Mazda or maybe more. We have been their customer for over 25 years and would not go anywhere else. We have tried but nothing compares to them.

November 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Elizabeth. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and Mark!

Great experience for hesitant buyer!

by from Scranton PA |

Sean was both professional and personable. Answered questions and responded to phone calls very quickly. Made the buying process very easy.

November 13, 2015

Hey, Erin. Thanks for the nice comments. We know most buyers are hesitant to engage salespeople. We try our best to make the buying process easy and comfortable. Hope all is well with you and your CX-5.

Excellent Experience as Usual

by from Scranton, PA |

My CX 5 is the 3rd lease in a row from Kelly Mazda. Sean Dolphin was my sales representative. I can't say enough good things about Sean. He makes you feel like more of a good friend than a customer, yet is very professional and knowledgeable as well. The phone calls throughout the process and after are greatly appreciated and a nice touch. I have also had excellent experiences with both Brian Cole and Jay Schlappe who sold my son his Speed 3. These men are stellar at what they do and making a person feel valued and respected as a customer. The Mazda brand does speak for itself, but the customer service is why I've been a loyal client of Kelly Mazda for six years now. I love Kelly Mazda!