Kelly Mazda

1200 Wyoming Ave, Scranton, PA 18504

New 877-337-2189
Used 866-419-3945
Service 888-344-8780

See for yourself what makes the shopping, buying, and ownership experience different at Kelly Mazda.

Used Car Purchased from Kelly Mazda

by from Long Valley, NJ |

I was traveling in Chicago and saw an add on Cars.com for a used truck. Emailed for availability and Brian Cole responded the same day. We emailed back and forth and went to see it over the weekend. Brian let me test drive it for about 10 miles (highway/city). I had a number in my head of what I was willing to buy it for and Brian offered the car for the price I was thinking (plus about $75). We discussed warrantee and other issues and he was up front an honest about everything. Brian would bring up exceptions and left nothing unhidden. If you see a car for sale from Kelly Mazda, I would recommend doing business with these folks.

October 9, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words, Andrew. It was a pleasure to deal with you as well. I certainly appreciate the long distance deal! I will always make it worth your time to drive to Kelly Mazda for any future purchases.

No pressure

by from Scranton |

Just traded in my vehicle and purchased a new CX-5 from Kelly Mazda. The salesman we dealt with, Sean Dolphin, was very knowledgeable and made the process a breeze. He worked around our busy schedule, explained and demonstrated all of the vehicles features, and answered all of our questions. Hopefully the vehicle provides us as much satisfaction as dealing with Sean did. Mike T.

Great Experience

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

We just bought used Mazda from this dealership and we had a great experience. Our salesman was Sean Dolphin, who did a great job, very personal and easy to communicate with. He kept us up to date in the process and he got us a great deal on our new vehicle. This is the second time that we bought a car from this dealership and would go back when we need a new car.

May 11, 2015

Mr. Delaney, thank you for the great review. We intend to continue to do our best to keep you coming back again and again for all your future Mazdas! Your repeate business is very much appreciated.

2010 mazda 3 2.5 sport

by from scranton, pa |

We just bought a 2010 mazda 3 and the service was great, the name of the salesman was sean dolphin and did a great job of getting us into this car, we had a trade in and he priced it out for what we were asking, I recommend him if anyone plans on buying from kelly mazda in Scranton, pa

Great Experience

by from Scranton, PA |

Made contact via the internet - explained what I was looking for, etc. Brain Cole was first rate with everything to include the financing and paperwork. I compared price and vehicle with 7 other dealerships and found his offer to be the best (by far). Only good things to say about the whole experience... Thanks Brian.

March 30, 2015

Hey, Steve! Thanks for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. I even enjoyed trekking through the snow to appraise your snowed in trade. You have a great new Mazda CX-5. Thank you for your business.

Easy, no pressure purchase

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I contacted Kelly Mazda via their website because I had a few questions about one of their certified pre owned Mazda 3's. Brian Cole, the sales manager, responded and answered all my questions. When I came in for a test drive, he pointed out to me a small dent in the CPO car, something I may not have noticed on my own. We went back and forth on price a bit, but it was always amicable and polite, and never felt like he was trying to squeeze me for a few dollars. When the cost to fix a door dent was more than he anticipated, he knocked a good bit off the price without me having to haggle him down. He gave me great value on my trade, considerably higher than any dealerships in the area. When it came time to pick up my car, he got nearly all the paper work done for me before i came in and even found me a better rate than I got pre-arranged. I was in and out in under 45 minutes with my new car

January 26, 2015

Matt, I really appreciate your business and the time you took to review your shopping and buying experience at Kelly Mazda. It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad to now have you in the Kelly Mazda family!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Owego, New York |

We went to many other car dealerships before we came to Kelly Mazda. Brian Cole at Kelly Mazda went out of his way to make sure we understood the car buying process, the loan process and helped us pick out the perfect car for us. He gave us a very fair price on the car we traded in to get our new Mazda. Usually buying a new car is stressful and is not fun. Working with Brian Cole was a joy and stress free. My husband and I were very pleased and we love our new Mazda CX9! Thank you Brian for all of your help. Very much appreciated.

Internet Buyer

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

If you are looking to purchase a used vehicle on the internet in order to get the best deal, you can be safe at Kelly Mazda. Brian Cole, their sales manager was exceptional as we put together a deal. He sent us very detailed pictures of the vehicle and red circled even the smallest flaws it had. We then sent him pictures of our SUV that we were wanting to trade and before we left home, we had a firm price for the vehicle we were purchasing, a firm price on our trade in, and were pre-approved for our loan. When we arrived at Kelly Mazda and saw the 2010 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring we told Brian it far exceeded our expectations and was definitely worth the 5-hour drive! If you are looking for a GOOD DEAL, HONESTY, and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, call Brian Cole at Kelly Mazda in Scranton.

great experience

by from New York |

Brian Cole the sales manager was great...friendly and sincere! He worked out a great deal on a used car... Haven't found this great service anywhere else!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Vestal, NY |

If you're looking to purchase a new/used Mazda, look no further than Kelly Mazda! Outstanding experience. My Sales Manager, Brian Cole, was incredible! I will direct all of my family and friends to this dealership. By far, the best! Kudos to Brian! I love my Miata MX-5! Thank you! :-)

Shopping for new Mazda 3 for daughter

by from Dallas, PA |

Made and appointment and car was ready to go when we got there. First price was not close to lowest price. They were willing to deal and came very close to lowest price. Showroom was an old facility with only 2 salespeople working at the time we were there on a Saturday morning. Did not see service area. They had a lot filled with new cars to choose from. Had to go with local dealer who matched lowest price, but would have considered this dealer.