Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

100 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810

New 877-305-7065 New 877-305-7065
Used 877-302-3631 Used 877-302-3631
Service 877-360-0868 Service 877-360-0868

Experience the Danbury Auto Difference--we're working to make you a customer for life!

Hyundai 2015 Elentra Lease

by from Fairfield, CT |

When I arrived at the Hyundai in Danbury everyone was very helpful in getting me to the right person and getting me a car I could afford. I was happily working with Sebastian in my car selection process. As we had already been in contact he had the car set and ready to test drive. Before our test drive I was able to have a long discussion about the car and everything that was included with the car and leasing deal. As soon as I got in the car I fell in love with it. As soon as I got back to the dealership I happily went about getting the car. Sebastian was very helpful in getting me an insurance plan, which I previously didn't have because of work reasons. I signed up with a Progressive plan and while I was dealing with this they where running my paperwork and getting me all set and ready to drive out of the dealership. After all the paperwork was signed and payed for. Sebastian happily brought me outside and showed me all the features of my car setting up my bluetooth and other basic features of the car. The drive home was a very rewarding, knowing that I got a great deal and meet wonderful people. Thanks everyone at Hyundai dealership.

January 30, 2015

We are so glad that you chose to come into our dealership. Sebastian is very knowledgable and we are glad he was able to help you find the perfect car. We are also happy to hear that our staff was able to work everything out for you and get all your vehicle features setup. We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

2014 Tuson Service

by from Shelton,CT |

Appointment was for 10:15 on 2/4/16. Came in 15 min early, was taken care of and 15,000 service was completed in one hour. Wish I had a car wash.

February 10, 2016

Fred, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Car purchase

by from Gaylordsville Ct. |

Very nice people. Overall buying experience is excellent except for the loud music. When conducting business a quiet atmosphere would be nice

January 20, 2016

Hello, James. Thank you for the kind words! We're pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Good location, clean premises and waiting room

by from Ridgefield, CT |

I went to Danbury Hyundai for my 45000 mile service. I was treated very professionally by the service dept, offered coffee and a work area where I could make phone calls and access the internet. My service was completed in a very timely manner and look forward to returning to the dealer if I need any further services or repairs. PS Some dealerships do a courtesy car wash!!!

January 9, 2016

Thank you for your review of our dealership! We are pleased to hear that everyone was professional and that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business!

Friendly, professional.

by from Bethel CT |

I hate shopping. I hate shopping for cars even more. Nicole made it effortless. So did everyone else there.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for your review of our dealership! We are so happy to hear that even though you hate car shopping, Nicole was helpful and made it a great experience. We appreciate your business!

Great service from start to finish!

by from East Haven, CT |

Consultant John Restrepo was in touch with me from the very beginning. He answered all of my questions and wasn't the least bit pushy on the sale. He gave me what I asked for and even had the car ready and waiting for us. Great experience.

December 30, 2015

Hi, Carlos! We're pleased to hear John provided you with a great car buying experience! He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Best Dealership I've Ever Worked With!

by from Danbury, Connecticut |

Whenever I bring my 2014 Tucson in for service, there's Gina Fitzmorris's smiling face! She's helpful, cheery, and accommodating. She actually makes the service appointment fun! I always choose to stick around and work on my laptop in your comfy waiting room or in the "internet" room. Danbury Hyundai is the best dealership I've ever worked with. Ethan Carey

December 24, 2015

We're thrilled to hear that Gina cheerfully helps you with your Tucson! Thank you so much for your business, Ethan! We truly appreciate it, as well as this glowing review. We're looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

The Best Dealership!!

by from Sandy Hook, CT |

Love this dealership!! They get an A+++. The service department is awesome.

December 24, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing us for your service, Scott! We really appreciate your business and this lovely review. Please let us know if we can help you out in the future!

Terrific Experience

by from Monroe,CT |

Roland was wonderful to work with. He was all about the customer.

November 15, 2015

Larry, thank you for leaving a great review! We're very happy to hear Roland provided you with a wonderful experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Pleasure to work with. On my Second Car

by from DANBURY, CT |

Steve and Anthony made the trade in process a breeze. Seamless, fast and curtious

November 4, 2015

We're pleased to hear Steve and Anthony provided you with an excellent car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.