Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

100 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810

New 877-305-7065
Used 877-302-3631
Service 877-360-0868

Experience the Danbury Auto Difference--we're working to make you a customer for life!

Hyundai 2015 Elentra Lease

by from Fairfield, CT |

When I arrived at the Hyundai in Danbury everyone was very helpful in getting me to the right person and getting me a car I could afford. I was happily working with Sebastian in my car selection process. As we had already been in contact he had the car set and ready to test drive. Before our test drive I was able to have a long discussion about the car and everything that was included with the car and leasing deal. As soon as I got in the car I fell in love with it. As soon as I got back to the dealership I happily went about getting the car. Sebastian was very helpful in getting me an insurance plan, which I previously didn't have because of work reasons. I signed up with a Progressive plan and while I was dealing with this they where running my paperwork and getting me all set and ready to drive out of the dealership. After all the paperwork was signed and payed for. Sebastian happily brought me outside and showed me all the features of my car setting up my bluetooth and other basic features of the car. The drive home was a very rewarding, knowing that I got a great deal and meet wonderful people. Thanks everyone at Hyundai dealership.

January 30, 2015

We are so glad that you chose to come into our dealership. Sebastian is very knowledgable and we are glad he was able to help you find the perfect car. We are also happy to hear that our staff was able to work everything out for you and get all your vehicle features setup. We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

No complaints

by from Danbury, CT |

They made the buying experience easy. They also register your car AND print the plates IN THE DEALERSHIP. Honest sales people. I never felt pressured or intimidated. Buying a car is always going to be stressful and these guys understand that. I was in and out of there in a few hours and drove off the lot in my new car. I have to go back to replace one hubcap, but they are paying for it.

customer feedback.purchase of a used dodge ram

by from East Haven CT. |

I recently delt with Manny Bravo in sales, even though my credit was not in the best of shape, Manny and the finance manager Carlos worked with me and and made my dreams of owning a dodge ram come true. Most all other dealers turned their back one once they received my credit rating, Manny followed threw with all his promises and even gave me an extended warranty free of charge. It was a pleasure dealing with him and Carlos and I will buy my next vehicle from Danbury Dodge in the future. Thank you David

July 4, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Manny and Carlos were able to work with you and answer all of your questions. We believe it's important that our customers have the great car buying experience that they deserve. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

great service clean

by from dover plains |

Service manager great took 3 weeks and car was full of tree debris but very good sevice

June 22, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear that our service department met your expectations and were able to help you out. Thanks again for the positive review!

Service

by from Dover, NY |

As always, excellent service and a great waiting room. Thank you!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're happy to know that you've been happy with your service every time you visit us. Thanks again for the positive rating!

New car

by from Poughkeepsie NY |

Ultimate customer service John Sullivan went out of his way to please us and have our car ready in one day. Everyone working there was pleasant and a pleasure to work with. We appreciate the service .

June 5, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback and for the 4 star review! John is a great guy and i'm glad he was able to have your car ready for you in a day. Thanks again for the great review!

Hyundai 2015 SantaFe Lease

by from Shelton CT |

It was one of great and hassle free experience. I worked with Walter Burns and he was so nice and explained me each every detail very clearly. The whole process was easy. I definitely recommend Danbury Hyndai Dealer and walter Burns in particular.

June 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are happy to hear that Burns was able to make your experience such a good one. He is very knowledgable and always goes above and beyond. Our entire team is always here to assist you. Thank you for your business.

Buying a new car

by from Danbury, CT |

Kia made buying a new car easy, affordable and efficient!!! Would recommend Danbury Kia to anyone who is looking to buy. Every employee there is knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Great place!

May 15, 2015

Hi Carissa. Thank you so much for the kinds words. We are very lucky to have the amazing staff that we do. We are always here to help you. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We hope to work with you more in the future.

Above and beyond

by from Plainville, Ct |

Service was excellent. Sales representative went above and beyond the call of duty for me. They were able to put me in a new 2015 Hyundai Sonata with all the amenties. I can't thank them enough.

May 1, 2015

Hi Croy. We are so thrilled to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you. We hope that you are enjoying your new 2015 Sonata. We can't thank you enough for your business. We are always here to assist you.

great service on my last change oil appoinment

by from Danbury |

On Sat . April 25 , I had service for my KIA Sorento & for the first time in 2 years I was very pleased with this service The person from the front desk , Julio was very helpful , knowledgeable & politely At the end , he explain me all the details of the service , what they found about my car & do I have to do I will come back with pleasure for next service

April 29, 2015

Hello Marin. We are thrilled to hear that your most recent visit to our service center was so wonderful. Julio is very knowledgable. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Recall fix

by from Danbury Ct |

Repairs were made in quick time and explained in layman terms.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the five star review Fred. We are pleased to hear that our service department was able to take such great care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.