Colonial Ford

126 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

New 866-455-9087
Used 866-454-8741
Service 866-633-5471

The Best Selection You Will Find Anywhere!

Good experience

by from Monroe, CT |

Everyone was very polite, and no one was pushy. Liked the fact that I could test drive the car without a representative from the dealership tagging along. Found my car via cars.com and received a response the same day. Would recommend.

Bob & Wife

by from Haddam, CT |

Pat Stavola, Internet Sales Mgr., was my original contact via internet & phone. He was very helpful, courteous, and didn't pressure us at all. He gave my wife & I the keys to the car we were interested in, and told us to take a nice test drive to check out the car. He handled all the details regarding buying the car, & taking in our trade-in , well - on a Saturday! Afterword, when we called from home re: leaving the garage door opener, he returned to the dealership, found the remote, and had it mailed it back overnight to us.

Great Experience

by from New Haven, CT |

What a great experience! We were greeted immediately, and everyone in the showroom was polite and friendly. The showroom itself was clean and bright, and there was a snack station that had everything from coffee and tea to juice boxes for our kids! Pat, the Internet sales manager, was knowledgeable and friendly, and not at all overbearing. I never ever got a "sales" vibe from him. He handed us the keys to the vehicle we were interested in, and told us to take a nice long test drive to determine if it was the right vehicle for our family. We ended up not purchasing that vehicle, but I would still wholeheartedly recommend this dealership. As we continue our search, I will check back with them often to see if they have a vehicle that is right for us. Overall, they were outstanding and well worth the trip to Danbury!

Marilyn M

by from Danbury |

As ever, I feel well taken care of and secure when I drive away. Thank you.

Margaret R

by from Danbury |

I have already replied to your request and gave your Service Department an Excellent rating.

Best car salesman I've ever met

by from Danbury, CT |

I have bought a lot of cars including other new Subarus, and I've never dealt with a salesman as helpful as Joe D'Ercole. He was terrific from start to finish--knows the cars, stuck with our budget, and did everything possible to make buying a car easy and painless for us. He even had time for us after we'd paid, and set up my Bluetooth for me before I drove away! I don't know if everyone there is as great, but I'd send my own mother to Joe D'Ercole.

Michael Z

by from CT |

The car was prepped for delivery. They did an outstanding job and performed all of the items I requested. They even arranged for a roll-back to transport the car to my residence in NY. Well done. Mike

Terrible they just want your money

by from danbury |

Place is terrible they string you along vehicle comes back to you with the same problem it went in with would never use this dealer again

Superb service, value and attentiveness

by from New Milford, CT |

Our older Subaru was destroyed by a falling tree in a recent storm. Faced with the immediate need for a new car we still chose to search extensively for a replacement. We looked at Colonial which is our local dealer but compared inventory and prices for all dealers within 75 miles. Joe D'ercole, our salesman, was able to put us into exactly the car we wanted and we literally wrapped up the deal and had our car within 45 minutes of choosing which one we wanted - and we drove it home the same day. He had a diverse inventory of used cars and beat everyone's price, including all of the so-called 'no negotiation, lowest price' bargain dealers in nearby states, where we had bought our last Subaru. The fact that we could chose from such a large inventory of gently used and very clean cars was a plus. This is our fourth Subaru and we will definitely purchase here again. A polite, knowledgeable and efficient dealership with a large inventory of high quality certified cars. Quite a change from business as usual at the other dealers.

Bought a used f350

by from Pawling N.Y. |

Karl the salesman was great, everyone was helpful that we delt with. Thought the truck was well priced and everything we asked for was taken care of. I would recommend this dealership.

Best overall dealer experienced ever!

by from Monroe, CT |

I am 72 years old and have had over 50 new vehicles. This is the best dealer experience I have ever had.