37995 Chester Rd, Avon, OH 44011

Service 888-544-6704

You'll Be Glad You Went... To Joe Firment

Great dealership!

by from Joe Firment, Avon, OH |

My husband and I have bought 2 cars from Joe Firment, and we'll never go to another dealership. We've always been treated wonderfully, their service and sales staff is always helpful and ready to take care of any issues/requests we may have. We've never had a bad experience at Joe Firment. We love it there!

fabulous facilities and very knowledgable

by from Lorain, Ohio |

You were very efficient and friendly at the same time and made absolutely sure that everything was done right and that we were happy

Great Service, Great experience

by from Avon, Ohio |

Everyone was helpful and went out of there way to make sure I got just what I wanted. This was a lot easier then I thought it would be.

Great Service

by from Avon, Oh |

This is my 2nd car at Joe Firment but my 4th car with John Zvosek and I will continue to come back. He made it so easy.

Worst buying experience ever.

by from Avon, Ohio |

After stopping to look at HD trucks I could only look at one in color (Black) in stock and was told by saleman that he would e-mail me other options and colors,I never received any e-mails called down to ask if i could show my wife that truck it was 7:15 PM was told they close at 8:00 PM told same salesman I would be there in less than 5 minutes and go right to truck in parking lot as I only live less than a mile away. when we arrived salesman never showed up. I called sales manager who never returned my call. I then went to another dealer and different make and model of truck and left within 2 hours with a new truck. I don't expect this to be posted my only hope is that one of the owner's see what type of sales people they have working for them. Attitude at Joe Firment in Avon,OH is they could care less if they sold a vehicle or not. worst experience I ever had purchasing a new truck, so glad I changed dealer's plus make and model.

Great Dealership

by from Cleveland, OH |

My wife and I have bought 4 vehicles from Firment Chevrolet, the last three from Rachel. We have been very impressed with the professionalism shown in the service department and the family feel of the sales staff. We have recommended them to family and friends and will continue to do so! We also really like the new location.

Excellent Experience!

by from N. Ridgeville, OH |

Matt was an excellent salesman, showed me all I needed to know about the Equinox. The finance dept was able to move numbers to fit the Chevy into my budget only going over by $3! The tech dept came out and synced my phone into the truck for hands free use and showed my how to use all the new toys. The truck was then givin a quik wash up and I was out the door. A very pleasant experience, I will absolutely go back for my next one!

Service Visit Success

by from Lorain, Ohio |

My recent visit was perfect - seriously perfect. The person who helped me in the service department was wonderful, the technician who took my car and brought me the loaner car was wonderful, my salesman came into the service area to check on me, etc. EVERYONE was very kind and helpful and I would DEFINITELY recommend Firment to my friends and family.

New car purchase

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

All the people I worked with at Joe Firment were extremely helpful, knowlegeable, and great to work with.

by from Westlake, OH 44145 |

This is the second time I've gone to Firment for a new car. I bought a Chevy Aveo back in 2007 and had such a good experience with Sixto Torres Jr. that I decided to see if he was still with Firment now that it was time for me to get another car. And boy was I happy he was. He makes the experience quick and painless!

Many positive experiences.

by from Amherst, OH |

I sold cars professionally for a while so I am aware of some of the shenanigans dealers can pull. The first time I went to Joe Firment, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It NEVER did!! Since then, I have bought two other cars there and have gone to them exclusively for service with similar results. And now they have new facilities in a much friendlier neighborhood. This is truly a top notch dealer.