Foster Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 866-454-8361
Service 888-851-3316

Great place

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

While looking online I seen a Malibu I liked. I contact Jerry and he had the car parked out front waiting for me to look at when I got off work. He was very knowledgeable about it. The whole buying process went very smooth. Other employees were very friendly. The showroom was clean. I would definitely recommend Foster Chevrolet to my family and friends.

Great First Experience!

by from Brunswick, OH |

My wife and I were looking for a new(er) car. We test drove a 2014 Escape Titanium at a dealership not far from us, but when we finished driving, we were quickly attacked with all of the high pressure sales gimmicks. After saying no about 70 times, we finally left that dealership. We didn't rule out buying a brand new car, but I know how quickly new cars depreciate, and was open to looking at a used car. My brother in law found a 2013 Escape that we both really liked and we decided to drive from Brunswick to Sandusky to check it out and possibly buy. We called and talked to Ashley Johnston, told her we were driving from an hour away, and she said she would have the car ready for us on arrival. We got to the dealership, and no more than 5 minutes later we were test driving it. We both really liked it and decided to talk numbers. Ashley was more than accommodating, and treated us like family. She was super helpful and didn't pressure us once during the whole process. We agreed and filled out the paper work and soon enough we were on our way home in our new car! Ashley helped make our experience working with a dealer a great one after a not-so-good experience a few days earlier. The only negative thing was that our floor mats were left at the dealer when they were cleaning it up for us to take home. This wasn't even a big deal because it was late (we were finishing up after they closed) and we were planning on buying Weathertech mats regardless. We would like to thank Ashley and Vicki (finance manager) for all their help.

Great experience

by from Lakewood, OH |

Ashley Johnston was so great to work with. She knew our budget and went out of her way to find a vehicle that met our wants. She took her time and went over things with us and made exchanging information convenient since we didn't live locally. Will definitely do business with her again in a few years when it's time to upgrade our Silverado!

Efficient salesperson

by from Sandusky, Oh. |

Sally Wild was very efficient and professional. Everything was handled in a timely manner. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. She is a very good salesperson.

SERVICE

by from SANDUSKY, OHIO |

Service invoice stated oil change, topp off all fluids & 27 point inspection. However, once I got home & checked vehicle, there was no washer fluid & rear tail light was not working. So much for 27 point inspection. i guess that doesn't include checking lights. I would think that washer fluid would be included in fluids also. Will be looking to take elsewhere. I suggest you look over you vehicle before leaving.

Great service

by from oregon ohio |

This was our 4th purchase from ashley and we were treated as if it was our first. Very professional as always

Great Service

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

Everyone that helped us with our purchase did an outstanding job! They were very friendly, helpful and answered all our questions. Thanks!

Purchased 2104 malibu

by from Huron OH. |

With the help of Steve Smith sales person i was able to purchase the vehicle i needed without unnecessary options and at the price that was in my budget. Once i purchased the Malibu Steve went over ALL the accessories including setting up Bluetooth , phone and radio. Steve made sure all my question were answered before i left the dealership. I would highly recommend Steve should you be looking for a Chevrolet or Cadillac. Steve can be found at Foster Chevrolet,Cadilac in Sandusky Oh.

They have been simply the best

by from Sandusky Ohio |

The people at the Foster Chevy, Cadillac dealership have gone beyond our expectations to work with us and to make us feel that we are special in the dealerships eyes. They've been very helpful and friendly. Thank you Foster Chevy / Cadillac for being there for us.

Excellent service

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

Excellent service included prompt attention and service as well as a courtesy ride back from and back to the dealership.

Great experience leasing a new Chevy

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

Sally Wild did a great job and was very knowledgeable about the car and about the leasing experience. We were treated with respect and courteousness.