Foster Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 866-454-8361
Service 888-851-3316

The Best Service in Purchasing a Car

by from Huron, Ohio |

My husband and I have been purchasing our cars at Foster almost 20 years. It is always very clean and neat feeling and looking. Ashley Johnson has been our salesperson for the last two new cars that we have bought. She is knowledgeable and most helpful in her job. She listens to your wants and your needs and presents plans accordingly. She goes above and beyond to please you. Ashley answers all your questions about the car. We are most satisfied with dealing with Ashley Johnson and Foster Chevrolet Cadillac.

looking for a new car

by from Sandusky, OH |

We had a salesman named Charlie. He was helpful in getting us a new car. After we purchased a 2015 Equinox, he told us to contact him if we had any questions or concerns. We have returned to Foster and spoke to Charlie and he was so helpful and answered our questions.

Can Talk the Talk, Can't Walk the Walk(2)

by from Monroe, Mich. |

In all fairness to everyone involved, I felt compelled to write a supplement to my initial review. What I left out are the following facts. Foster Chevrolet/Cadillac as a whole seems like a great place and thier entire staff as a whole was professional and courteous to me, and I'm sure they're over all good folks, doing their job. I consider myself a good, honest, fair man. I gave back every bit of courtesy and respect given to me. The only pressure I felt was we got the sales process started on the car I eventually bought late due to the failure of the original car I came there for in the first place, not to be worth purchasing at all, and I had along drive home ahead of me. What has cheesed me off about this whole after the sale scenario is that not once during my end of the buying process did I ever even mention negotiating down the price of the car I ultimately purchased. I Didn't ask for one dime off their asking price. I made a huge mistake in not doing so. Had I done so and succeeded I wouldn't have asked them for anything. However, I felt that not doing so would allow them to cut me some slack after the sale to take care of any small issues like those I found that need attending to. I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT!!..... my idea was good for nothing.

Lots of talk, Can't walk the walk!

by from Monroe, Michigan |

Drove from Downriver Area of Michigan to look at a 2006 Cadillac advertised on the net. When I got there I met Liam Galvin. A nice professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic young man. However, when he showed me the car I originally went down there for is when I realized; (1) the car itself was extrordinary in many ways except; (2) it was also dented, scratched, dinged up. It should have never been put out for sale in that condition. A Cadillac!! REALLY? I was completely disappointed but my fiance saved the day. She texted me that they had another car I would like, a 2008 Cadillac which I ultimately purchased. Buying the car was pleasant enough. Everyone is great when you're buying. Kept Liam late but he was a trooper. The truth comes out AFTER the sale! Once back to Michigan and having a chance to look the car over I found a few things that weren't as I would like, and not how a Cadillac, albeit used, should be. I asked them to fix it on their dime. After many attempts to get things made right the staff there, it was clear that there was NO INTEREST from FOSTER Chevrolet/Cadillac in making me happy after the sale. No offer was made to split the costs, nothing but push back. All over a few hundred bucks of repairs. Can't say anything good or bad about the Service Dept., I have no opinion because I never got to meet them or have them do any repairs. Oh Well! So I've been to Foster Chevrolet/Cadillac two times in one trip, FIRST AND LAST! Never going back and I won't send anyone down there I know or from my area. I was going to bring my fiance there for a Caddy too, but not so any longer. :-(

Great Service and Clean Facility

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

If you ever need a great knowledgeable Sales man stop in Fosters Cadillac and Chevrolet in Sandusky Ohio ask for Liam Galvin. He was very patient and offer many different options to make the car buying process smooth. I originally was looking to purchase a used car a 2012 Traverse and left with a 2014 Traverse. The facility was very clean with refreshments available. From my family to Liam we all say thank you.

Superb service - beautiful /clean facility- best

by from Huron, OH |

I have dealt with Foster's for many years and have found everyone there in all departments to be most helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, pleasant and willing to do all they can to help me purchase a car, service my car, etc. Jim Solly is the Senior Sales Consultant- he is the one I see about any concerns. He is the best in all ways! I trust him to help me find the car best suited to my needs and budget. In the past 6 years he has always been there to answer any and all my questions. I would highly recommend Jim and Foster's to everyone!

Great First Experience!

by from Brunswick, OH |

My wife and I were looking for a new(er) car. We test drove a 2014 Escape Titanium at a dealership not far from us, but when we finished driving, we were quickly attacked with all of the high pressure sales gimmicks. After saying no about 70 times, we finally left that dealership. We didn't rule out buying a brand new car, but I know how quickly new cars depreciate, and was open to looking at a used car. My brother in law found a 2013 Escape that we both really liked and we decided to drive from Brunswick to Sandusky to check it out and possibly buy. We called and talked to Ashley Johnston, told her we were driving from an hour away, and she said she would have the car ready for us on arrival. We got to the dealership, and no more than 5 minutes later we were test driving it. We both really liked it and decided to talk numbers. Ashley was more than accommodating, and treated us like family. She was super helpful and didn't pressure us once during the whole process. We agreed and filled out the paper work and soon enough we were on our way home in our new car! Ashley helped make our experience working with a dealer a great one after a not-so-good experience a few days earlier. The only negative thing was that our floor mats were left at the dealer when they were cleaning it up for us to take home. This wasn't even a big deal because it was late (we were finishing up after they closed) and we were planning on buying Weathertech mats regardless. We would like to thank Ashley and Vicki (finance manager) for all their help.

Great experience

by from Lakewood, OH |

Ashley Johnston was so great to work with. She knew our budget and went out of her way to find a vehicle that met our wants. She took her time and went over things with us and made exchanging information convenient since we didn't live locally. Will definitely do business with her again in a few years when it's time to upgrade our Silverado!

Efficient salesperson

by from Sandusky, Oh. |

Sally Wild was very efficient and professional. Everything was handled in a timely manner. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. She is a very good salesperson.

SERVICE

by from SANDUSKY, OHIO |

Service invoice stated oil change, topp off all fluids & 27 point inspection. However, once I got home & checked vehicle, there was no washer fluid & rear tail light was not working. So much for 27 point inspection. i guess that doesn't include checking lights. I would think that washer fluid would be included in fluids also. Will be looking to take elsewhere. I suggest you look over you vehicle before leaving.

Great service

by from oregon ohio |

This was our 4th purchase from ashley and we were treated as if it was our first. Very professional as always