Mathews Ford Lincoln

610 E Perkins Ave, Sandusky, OH 44870

New 888-604-6179
Used 877-881-9093
Service 888-309-5994

Make it Easy! Make it Mathews!

Mathews Ford

by from Sandusky |

I went to Mathews in search of my first car and fell in love with the new '14 Fusion. Mathews sales team was very knowledgable and walked me through the entire process to drive away in my first new car. Before I drove it off my salesman went over all capabilities with me inside the car like SYNC and SIRIUS. I also drove away with a full tank of gas which blew my mind not only at purchase but when I got it detailed a few weeks later. Mathews is very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire experience. Being a young adult right out of college I feel I was treated with respect and taken seriously and I really enjoyed working with them! I'd recommend Mathews Ford to anyone whos browsing for a new/used car!

August 5, 2014

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review regarding your buying experience here at Mathews Ford Sandusky. We're thrilled you found our staff helpful, our team knowledgeable, and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Fantastic people to deal with!

by from Esko Mn |

We bought vehicle from Minnesota and drove to Ohio to pick it up, it was everything my Sales-person Don said it would be, we bought it filled with fuel and drove home 700 miles. Don called the next day to make sure everything was OK and we got home safely. Price was fair as I had shopped around and had a real good idea what it was worth!

April 1, 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your buying experience. Thank you for the positive feed back.

I Have Always had a good experience at Mathews

by from Vermilion, OH |

I just leased another vehicle from Mathews Ford, I have been leasing from them for many years and have always had a very good experience. Even when I had a problem they fixed the problem fairly for me. I have always been taken care of with concern and compassion. They know what I am looking for and have the car ready for me to review, I end up loving the vehicle. My salesperson Donna Hast is always very good at finding the car I want and having all ready for me and the process is so smooth. Everyone at Mathews is very helpful and you do feel like a part of their family. So.. go and take a look and become a part of the Mathews family you will be glad that you did.

April 1, 2014

Best place to buy a Ford

by from Sandusky Ohio |

Buying a new car could not have been easier---the sales people are efficient and take care of everything---this is a welcome atmosphere and everyone is so helpful---it literally took me one day to turn in my old car and drive out in a new one---price was great --

October 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed your car buying experience. Thanks again!

Service

by from Sandusky, OHIO |

I bought a car 4 months ago and love it. The people are so nice and welcoming. They went jumped through hoops to help me get the car. I have had my car serviced once since I bought it, and it was fast, good service. I will recommend it to all my friends.

April 4, 2013

Thank you for your review on the dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your car buying experience pleasurable. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Oil change

by from Sandusky |

Has all ways had a great experience with service and sales. Would recommend to a friend.

April 4, 2013

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with us! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Excellent

by from Vermilion ohio |

The process was wonderful. Drew and Kevin in sales are a pleasure to deal with: professional, forthright, and honest. Please see them for a great experience. Service guys were very helpful as well.

April 4, 2013

We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with Kevin and Drew. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Ford worker

by from Sandusky,Ohio |

Really patience with my buying. And looked all the different s cars and opt.

April 4, 2013

Glad to hear that you had a great car buying experience. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

I'm Never Going Anywhere Else!

by from Port Clinton, OH |

I Love my Escape from Mathews Ford. Rob, the Sales Manager, personally walked me through all the features of the vehicles. They made me feel like family and look forward to purchasing from them in the future. I have already told my family and friends that this place for all of your car buying needs.

April 4, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your buying experience and look forward to helping you again in the future! Thank you for the positive feed back. Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Satisfied Customer

by from Port Clinton, OH |

Always had good service. The get me in and out in a timely manner. I will definitely keep coming back.

April 4, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your serive experience and look forward to helping you again in the future! Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Mathews is AWESOME!!!

by from Sandusky, OH |

Terry Hillery is the best! He is easy to deal with and very accommodating. I will definitely come here for my next vehicle purchase!

April 4, 2013

JP thank you for your positive feedback. We will make sure to tell Terry how much he was able to help. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager