Mathews Ford Lincoln

610 E Perkins Ave, Sandusky, OH 44870

New 888-604-6179
Used 877-881-9093
Service 888-309-5994

Make it Easy! Make it Mathews!

Mathews Ford Lincoln is the best!

by from Mount Morris, MI |

I saw a vehicle I was interested in at Mathews Ford Lincoln and inquired about it online via their website on cars.com and made arrangements to test drive it the next day. The salesman Jason called me to confirm my interest etc. and I submitted a deposit to secure the car until I could get there for the test drive. After the test drive I knew this vehicle checked out OK so I decided to buy it. The entire experience was top notch. Jason and the other dealer personnel treated me like family. I really appreciated that. I give this dealer my highest recommendation and in the future will look to them when I need another car. Fantastic.

March 23, 2015

bad experience

by from sandusky, OH |

very rude. worst experience ever had.............................

May 18, 2015

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. We strive to make all of our customers happy with their experience here at Mathews Ford. We would like to make this right for you, Please contact Donald Grimmer our sales manager, to make this right for you.

Service messed up my car.

by from Castalia, OH |

I took my car to Mathews last month for an oil change. I drive a 2008 Ford Escape. I have a couple of other cars, so my Escape was only driven once since the oil was changed. Well I get in it yesterday and the engine was acting funny and the check engine light came on. We ran a code reader on it and got a 'cylinder #4 misfire' code. We pulled out the #4 coil pack to look at it and the spark plug, and the well was full of oil!!! It definitely wasn't like that when we took it there - as my Escape has been very well maintained. I plan to call them today - as they've always been a reputable dealership that backs up their work. I'm hoping they will fix this issue (at their expense) to keep this customer happy and returning!

April 28, 2015

Sorry to hear about this and hope to be able to make this right for you. Please contact the Service department as soon as you have time. Sorry again to hear this has happened.

Ford Explorer certified used purchase

by from Hillsboro, Oregon |

Live in Oregon and searched locally for a used Ford Explorer limited for less than $30k with lots of options. When i looked via Cars.com i found a greater selection of vehicles and at a cheaper price. In the end selected a used vehicle from Mathews Ford as they gave me the best deal which i could find anywhere else, even when i phoned other dealers and haggled on the price i couldn't get another vehicle lower in price with the same options, model, year & mileage. Sales and accounting where very helpful with the purchase and Skip Loredo from sales put in a full tank of gas at no extra charge. I also got an extra discount from going to their website and using a coupon. thanks CARL..

March 23, 2015

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review regarding your buying experience here at Mathews Ford Sandusky. We're thrilled you found our staff helpful, our team knowledgeable, and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Mathews Ford

by from Sandusky |

I went to Mathews in search of my first car and fell in love with the new '14 Fusion. Mathews sales team was very knowledgable and walked me through the entire process to drive away in my first new car. Before I drove it off my salesman went over all capabilities with me inside the car like SYNC and SIRIUS. I also drove away with a full tank of gas which blew my mind not only at purchase but when I got it detailed a few weeks later. Mathews is very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire experience. Being a young adult right out of college I feel I was treated with respect and taken seriously and I really enjoyed working with them! I'd recommend Mathews Ford to anyone whos browsing for a new/used car!

August 6, 2014

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review regarding your buying experience here at Mathews Ford Sandusky. We're thrilled you found our staff helpful, our team knowledgeable, and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Fantastic people to deal with!

by from Esko Mn |

We bought vehicle from Minnesota and drove to Ohio to pick it up, it was everything my Sales-person Don said it would be, we bought it filled with fuel and drove home 700 miles. Don called the next day to make sure everything was OK and we got home safely. Price was fair as I had shopped around and had a real good idea what it was worth!

April 1, 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your buying experience. Thank you for the positive feed back.

I Have Always had a good experience at Mathews

by from Vermilion, OH |

I just leased another vehicle from Mathews Ford, I have been leasing from them for many years and have always had a very good experience. Even when I had a problem they fixed the problem fairly for me. I have always been taken care of with concern and compassion. They know what I am looking for and have the car ready for me to review, I end up loving the vehicle. My salesperson Donna Hast is always very good at finding the car I want and having all ready for me and the process is so smooth. Everyone at Mathews is very helpful and you do feel like a part of their family. So.. go and take a look and become a part of the Mathews family you will be glad that you did.

April 1, 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your buying experience and look forward to helping you again in the future! Thank you for the positive feed back.

Best place to buy a Ford

by from Sandusky Ohio |

Buying a new car could not have been easier---the sales people are efficient and take care of everything---this is a welcome atmosphere and everyone is so helpful---it literally took me one day to turn in my old car and drive out in a new one---price was great --

October 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed your car buying experience. Thanks again!

Service

by from Sandusky, OHIO |

I bought a car 4 months ago and love it. The people are so nice and welcoming. They went jumped through hoops to help me get the car. I have had my car serviced once since I bought it, and it was fast, good service. I will recommend it to all my friends.

April 4, 2013

Thank you for your review on the dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your car buying experience pleasurable. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Oil change

by from Sandusky |

Has all ways had a great experience with service and sales. Would recommend to a friend.

April 4, 2013

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with us! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager

Excellent

by from Vermilion ohio |

The process was wonderful. Drew and Kevin in sales are a pleasure to deal with: professional, forthright, and honest. Please see them for a great experience. Service guys were very helpful as well.

April 4, 2013

We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with Kevin and Drew. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks Rob Mathews Sales Manager