Max Platt Ford Lincoln

(4.0) 3 Reviews

1002 West North St, Kendallville, IN 46755

Great Experience

by from Ft.Wayne |

I just purchased my new 2014 Ford Fusion from Max Platt Ford this week. This is the first car I've ever purchased and Patrick Snow made the buying process very easy! There was no pressure like some of the other dealers I dealt with while looking for my new car. I highly recommend talking to Patrick if you are in the marketplace for a vehicle! He's a laid back and friendly person to work with! I will go back anytime I'm looking for something in the future!

Very Nice facility and great staff.

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

I had a great experience and would do it again in a minute,of course when i have another free one...I would reccommend the dealership to all of my friends.

Disappointed

by from Indiana |

Too many problems weren't revealed when I purchased the car, and I am not satisfied...seems that just selling the car is all that is important, and like a fool, I believed the sales person.I will never be foolish enough to buy from here again. Also, it takes too long for a mechanical problem to be found...and the cost of repair seems higher than average.