Crowe Ford

1041 S State St, Geneseo, IL 61254

New 877-787-9134
Used 888-475-9788
Service 888-693-4860

"Genuine People! Great Cars! Great Deals!"

Unbeatable service

by from Geneseo, IL |

I take both of my personal vehicles and my work vehicle to Crowe Ford because the service is just unbeatable. Every employee I have had contact with has been so incredibly courteous and helpful. Their service department is extremely knowledgable and professional. I know Crowe Ford treats my vehicles as if they were theirs.

November 5, 2012

Thank you very much!! We are proud to have done our best to serve you! We look forward to seeing you again many times in the future!! :)

Service

by from Geneseo, IL |

It's nice when a Ford dealer will service almost all current make and model. I took my vehicle to Crowes and they did a great job repairing the air pump. My only disposition was that they didn't call me when the job was done. I had to call them to ask if my vehicle was ready. But everyone was really nice, easy to talk too, it was a good experience.

November 5, 2012

Thank you very much for the review!! We are happy that you had a good experience with us and we will make sure that you get a phone call ASAP the next time. We're very sorry about that! Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

Excellent dearlership

by from Erie,IL |

People make the difference! The sales people are knowledgeable and the service center is second to none. Most importantly it is a pleasure working with the staff. I recommend Crowe Ford!

October 19, 2012

Thank you very much!! We looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

The people

by from Erie Illinois |

People make the difference! The people at Crowe know how to turn customers into return customers. I highly recommend.

October 19, 2012

We thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!! :)

Recall that found more

by from Geneseo, IL |

We purchased a van from Crowe back in April of 2011 and have been going there ever since. The staff was very friendly and the service was wonderful. We recently had to take our other vehicle in for a recall repair and while it was being fixed another problem was found. This problem was going to cost us over $500 to fix! Of course no one wants to hear that but what are you going to do? Well, if you are at the right place then you will have people that will go above and beyond to help you. The service manager made some calls and when we spoke to them later that day we were told the repairs would be made and at NO COST to us! This NEVER happens. We've had cars repaired at other places in the past and they have taken us for every penny. We will give Crowe our busniess from here on out, who wouldn't!

September 20, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words! It is our pleasure to do everything we possibly can to keep you and the rest of our wonderful customer base very happy! We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks!!:)

My Dream Car

by from Geneseo |

Thanks to the nice folks @ Crowe, I recently drove home my dream car, a new 2013 Race Red Mustang. The took the time to find what I was looking for and instead of shoving something down my throat, they ordered one for me.

September 14, 2012

Excellent!! We couldn't be happier to know that we were able to send you home in the car of your dreams! We hope you enjoy your Mustang for many many years to come! They are wonderful cars! Thank You! :)

A great experience

by from iowa |

After dealing with dealerships in the cities, we found crowe on cars.com and fell in love with a taurus. Jeff the salesman could not have been easier to deal with, fair and honest. We will tell everyone we know!

September 13, 2012

Thank you for the kind words and we feel very proud to know that you had a wonderful experience with us! The Taurus is an outstanding car and we hope you will be happy with it for a long long time to come! Thank You! :)

RE: Purchase

by from Davenport |

I purchased a Pontiac Aztec last month and asked the owner Jeff if there were any problems with car. He told me about the ABS brakes having a major problem. He neglected to tell me about the head gasket being bad. I said to him I am trusting you to tell me the truth. He would not show me the Carfax and had to have known there was another problem. The engine was steamed cleaned and the overflow for the radiator had oil floating in it. All he kept saying was it is being sold as is. The car is now inoperable.

September 13, 2012

We are sorry the used vehicle didn?t live up to your expectations. We do full disclosure on all of our ?As Is? vehicles since most of them are older model years and tend to have higher miles than a used vehicle that would carry a warranty. We are concerned that the vehicle is now inoperable. Please contact a member of Senior Management to discuss how we can mutually find a solution to this particular situation. You may contact us at 800-798-2127. Thank You!

Horrible Customer Service

by from Geneseo, IL |

I brought my car to Crowe for warrenty work. I have never been treated so rudely in my entire life. I was never listened to and was always interrupted when trying to talk. I will never go back to this dealer.

June 26, 2012

We strive for everyone to feel welcome and appreciated when they stop in the sales and service departments at our dealership. I am sorry we failed to meet that expectation during your visit. We are contually learning and evaluating our processes and proceedures to better serve our customers. Please accept our sincere apology. If you would like to discuss this further call 800-798-2127 to talk to a member of our Service Management Team.

Great Cars, Great People, Great Service

by from Geneseo,IL |

The cars may have brought us to Crowe Ford, but the people are what will keep us coming back. This dealer took the time to find the right car at the right price for us. Their service department is second to none. Take the short trip out to Geneseo, you won't be disappointed.

September 13, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words and we are very happy to know that you had a great experience with us here at Crowe Ford! Look forward to seeing you again! Thank You! :)