McCormick Motors Inc

1255 West Market Street, Nappanee, IN 46550

New 888-294-3661
Used 866-752-1823
Service 866-415-9909

We demonstrate a commitment to honesty and trustworthiness. We take personal responsibility for our actions.

Great service, friendly people, clean facility

by from Mishawaka, Indiana |

I have never had a more pleasant experience in buying a car. Tom Nunemaker is a pleasure to deal with. We found the car on line and Tom gave us the time of day ON HIS DAY OFF to talk to us about this car. He took time out of his busy day to show me about all the electronics the car has and how they work. He has answered quite a few phone calls from us during this process and again was very pleasant to talk to. I also had the pleasure to meet Mr. Beers who also is a very nice man and made us feel very welcome. We live within 10 to 15 minutes of well over 20 used car lots and dealerships. McCormicks is at least a 40 minute drive from our house and I will drive that 40 minutes just to get the friendly service they offer. My wife and I are extremely happy with the car and will continue to give them our business. If we ever need another vehicle or I run across somebody that does, McCormicks will be highly recommended by both of us.

Happy Buick Owner

by from Osceola, IN |

If you are in the market for a new or used car and appreciate a buying experience free from high pressure sales, McCormick Motors HAS to be your first and only stop. Ask for Tom Nunemaker and I assure you, you will walk away feeling you got the best deal possible and you will not be exhausted from negotiations. Before McCormick Motors, I actually hated the car buying experience because I am used to the old tactics used by other dealers. You will not get any of that at McCormick Motors. What you will get is a group of people that truly car about their community and getting people into the cars they wish to drive. When you ask for Tom, you will be greeted by a really down to earth guy that will not pressure you into making a choice today to get some special deal. Once you settle on a price, add Indiana Sales Tax to that price and you are done. You will not be charged ANY hidden expenses or document fees. Sure, these costs may be wrapped up in the selling price, but you negotiate the deal that makes you comfortable knowing you won't be charged more later. The price you settle on with Tom is only subject to tax--nothing else. That in itself makes the drive to Nappanee worth your time. You will also not be handed off to a Business Manager who only wants to sell you undercoating and extended warranties to pad his or her pocket. If you appreciate a local business that works with customers to make the experience pleasurable, go to McCormick Motors. You will find small town friendliness and people that really care.

Great dealership

by from Bremen, IN |

Buying experience at McCormick's has and continued to be a great experience compared to other dealerships we have dealt with. We working with Tom and he was patient and understanding as we tried to make a decision between a used or new vehicle. After deciding to purchase a used vehicle that they located for us after a thorough checkup they determined that the vehicle did not meet their standards and they would not sell it to us. Tom continued to keep us up to date on the status of this vehicle and the new search. We eventually decided on a new vehicle that they had on they lot. Tom found excellent financing for us and the price of the vehicle was much better than others in the area. We will continue to do business with McCormick's. We have also used McCormick's for service of our automobiles and they pick up the vehicles and return them the same day and if service cannot be done the same day always give us a comparable vehicle to use while ours is being serviced.

THANK YOU!!

by from Nappanee, IN |

I am the original author of "Stay Away" review below. After upper management and the customer service department heard about the troubles I was experiencing, they stepped in to resolve my issues. They went above and beyond and even gave me a car to use while my vehicle was being repaired. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a used vehicle.

Stay Away!!!!

by from Nappanee, IN |

I purchased a used car from this dealer. I should have known that when I went to test drive it and the battery was dead I should have walked away. They replaced the battery and told me everything was fine. Now, my vehicle battery dies repeatedly. I have returned to the dealership numerous times to correct the problem and have gotten excuse after excuse. First, they told me it was my radio. They told me I had to unplug the radio and could not have a radio in it. Why? This is the radio that came with the vehicle. Next, the rebuilt the radio. That did not solve the problem either. STAY AWAY!!!!!

McCormick Motors Inc responded to this review

February 28, 2013

Dear Frustrated: We are very sorry for the electrical issues that you are having with your 2004 Van. McCormick Motors stands by all our used vehicles and we will do our best to get this issue resolved. Electrical issues can be difficult to trace down the battery goes dead after 2-3 weeks of no use and sitting in the garage. To appropriately diagnose your concern we must duplicate the problem which could take 2-3 weeks of not driving the van. We have provided you with a 2011 SUV to drive at NO COST to you while we resolve this issue. Once again we are sorry that you are frustrated but we feel that we are doing everything that we can to make it right. Please contact us directly with any other concerns that we may have not addressed and I assure you that we will take great care of you as we do with all of our customers.

Great dealership, a pleasure to work with

by from Milford, MI |

I was looking for a specific car (model, year, trim and transmission) in a rather large area and noticed McCormick Motors had the one I was looking for. Tom Nunemaker went out of his way to make the purchasing process rather easy. The pricing was very reasonable and Tom was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership to others.

Very happy, WILL buy here again

by from Nappanee, INhoo.com |

We were very specific in the vehicle that we wanted. Tom Nunemaker went out of his way to find just what we were looking for! He made the process very easy and was very fair in pricing from the beginning. No haggling necessary. We will most definitely purchase our next vehicle here and will recommend McCormick Motors to others.

Above and beyond the call of duty!

by from Three Rivers, MI |

When my car was in for a warranty repair just before leaving on vacation, they wanted to make sure we didn't have problems while on the road. They called me with the news they had made arrangments for us to drive another vehicle while we were on vacation. They made our vacation one to remember. Thank you McCormick Motors. They treat their customers the way they would want to be treated. They truly put the customer first! That is why I drive 38 miles for service.

Chevy Suburban

by from Syracuse, In |

I took my vehicle to McCormick two times to get some work doem on it and they got me right in and took very very good care of me. They treat you like you want to be treated and I will always take my vehicle there. They are a great bunch of people

2007 gmc yukon xl slt

by from fortson georgia |

our experience working with tom nunemaker and mccormick motors was truely a great experience. we live in fortson ga and located on the internet the car we have been looking for. tom was very helpful, honest and true to his word. our next purchase will be with mccormick motors and tom nunemaker. thanks tom for the great experience.

Extremely Satisfied!

by from Osceola, IN |

My recent experience with the McCormick Dealership was definitely positive and a pleasure! Our transaction was informative, organized, and hassle free. There were no delays and no waiting while finalizing the deal. I am very satisfied with the price, overall service, and the dealership as a whole. I will definitely look for my next vehicle here and will go out of my way to recommend McCormick Motors to my family and friends! Thank you!!