Best Chevrolet Buick

(3.3) 3 Reviews

1315 W Plymouth St, Bremen, IN 46506

Great Sales Staff

by from Mishawaka, IN |

The Facilities seem a little out of date but The experience over all is great. The people I work with were very helpful and they all worked as a team.

GAVE US THE RUN AROUND!

by from PLYMOUTH, IN |

WENT TO BUY A USED CAR. LOVED THE CAR! HAD HIGH MILES AND DID SOME CHECKING AROUND FOUND SAME CAR FOR MOST PART SOME PROS AT OTHER LOTS LIKE V6! YES, SOME WERE $1000.00 TO $1500.00 MORE BUT WITH 40 TO 50 THOUSAND MILES LESS. ONE CAR HAD MORE MILES BUT PRICE LESS. SO I TRY TO WORK WITH DEALER TO LOWER THE CAR PRICE $1500.00 TO $750.00 LESS THEN ASKING PRICE. THEN WAS TOLD THE LOT WAS ONLY GOING TO MAKE $200.00 FROM THIS SALE AT THE ASKING PRICE WITCH I NEW THIS WASN'T TRUE.THE SALE MEN LEFT OFFICE CAME BACK SAID HE TAKE OFF $500.00. BUT NO MORE! WASN'T HAPPY HAD TAKIN THE CAR TO BE LOOK AT. IT NEEDED WORK. COSTING ABOUT $360.00 RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE. SO SINCE THE SALES PERSON WAS UNWILLING TO WORK WITH US WE LEFT. ABOUT A HOUR OR TWO LATER AFTER STARTING TO LOOK INTO OTHER CARS A LITTLE MORE MONEY BUT WAY LESS MILES I GET A CALL SAYING NOW WE WILL GO $245.00 LESS THEN WHAT WE HAD ASK THAT MORNING SO NOW THEY ONLY MAKING $200.00 THAT MORNING WILL GO $995.00 LESS THEN ASKING PRICE SO IF NOW THEY CAN GO THAT LOW WHEN THEY WOULDNT DO ANYTHING THING WHILE WE ARE THERE. WANT US TO COME BACK. SO THIS IS HOW I LOOK AT THIS I WENT THERE ON A FRIDAY LOOK AT THE CAR EVEN TOOK THE CAR HOME STAY UP MOST OF THE NIGHT CHECKING OUT THESE OTHER CARS SO I WOULD HAVE ALL MY NUMBERS IN ORDER. EVEN PAY MONEY TO HAVE THE CAR CHECKED OUT MAKE SURE NOTHING BAD WAS REALLY WRONG WITH IT. REPAIRS ARE GOING TO COST $360.00 PLUS I AM OUT COST OF GOOD YEAR CHECKING THE CAR OUT. NOW 3 TRIPS TO BUY A CAR. SO FOR WHAT I WANTED TO PAY PLUS THE COST OF MY REPAIRS THAT I HAVE TO FIX ON MY SO CALL NEW USED CAR IS ONLY $140.00 THAT IM ASKING THEM TO TAKE OFF THE PRICE OF WHAT THEY TURN AROUND AND CALL ME BACK AT. SO FOR THEM TO LOOSE $1495.00 CUZ OF SOME REPAIRS THAT I WOULD HAVE HAD TO FIX STILL, THIS BACK AND FORTHNESS WITH TRYIN TO GET ME TO JUST SIGN THE LOAN, DIDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH ME TILL I WAS BACK HOME ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE CAR I WANTED. SURE DOES SEEMS SILLY TO ME BUT I GUESS THE CAR LOT OWNER THAT OWNS 3 CAR LOTS I THINK HE SAID AND SAYS HE ALREADY HAD TO PUT MONEY INTO THIS CAR MAYBE IT WAS FOR THE BEST THAT I DIDN'T JUMP IN AND NOT DO MY HOMEWORK. LEARN MY LESSON THATS FOR SURE! WATCH OUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!

by from SOUTHBEND |

DEAR KEVIN I JUST WANT TO THANK FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! IN PURCHASING OUR VEHICLE, WE HAVE FOUND OUR GUY IN ALL OUR TRANSPORTAIN NEEDS .