Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

The best Chevy Dealership in Michigan

by from Shelby Twp. MI |

Very happy with all my experiences buying new and used cars and having them serviced. All employees are very helpful and courteous; never pushy. Repairs are done quickly. Prices are very fair. Customer service area is new and fantastic! Shuttle service available. A dealership I trust with all my car needs!

Hamilton Chevrolet responded to this review

May 3, 2012

Thank you for your reply, we are so glad we can operate up to those standards and be able to help you efficiently

Oil life showed up to change

by from Troy, Mi. |

I made an appointment to have oil changed, rotate tires, and check vehicle like wipers and fluids. It was completed within an hour, while I sat comfortably watching TV.

A1 Customer Service

by from Warren, MI |

I didn't have an appointment but I was greeted by the service technician with interest on what my issues are with the vehicle.

SUPER FRIENDLY

by from WARREN, MI |

From the first phone call requesting info on a new car, my rep., gladly got estimates for me to compare and showed alot of patience for a newbie like me. We decided on a vehicle that I love, is well priced, and within my budget. I was so happy that I brought my husband the next day and he is now leasing a truck.

Best Customer Service Ever!

by from Warren, Mi |

In all my years of buying and leasing vehicles, this was by far the best experience of my life. Beth Conway was absolutely awesome! Beth looked out for my best interest and really gave me excellent customer service. A big thanks to Beth and Hamilton Chevrolet.

Great Service

by from Madison Heights MI |

I visited 3 times, for a test drive, for some info, and finally to purchase. Each experience was helpful & professional. I appreciated NOT being pressured as I experienced at another dealership! April did a wonderful job "putting it all together" & checking on and securing some rebates, etc. INCLUDING the Rally Sport option (that I was unaware of) but am so glad I got! Bottom line is I got exactly the car I was looking for!

Favorite Dealership!

by from Warren, Michigan |

Every time I visit the service department at Hamilton Chevy, Jim always take great care of me. Jim was very busy when I got there as he was helping other people and Joe stepped up to me and asked if he could help. Joe got me going right away until Jim had finished up with his customer then took over. I really like the personal attention I get from Hamilton Chevy every time I go there for any reason. Tammy Keith in sales is always friendly and takes very good care of me and Kelly in Financing always seems to get the job done! Very happy with Hamilton Chevy on every level!!!

Great Experience

by from Warren, MI |

Brad went out of his way to get me the best car for my money and I greatly appreciated that!

The Right Kind of Help.

by from Warren, Michigan |

Anthony is always good about listening to what we are looking for and doesn't push you towards things you don't want. It makes the purchase process easy when your needs are met!

Great service all around.

by from Warren MI |

In the past six months I had the chance to lease two vehicles at Hamilton, and each time I worked with Tammy Keith who went above and beyond to meet our needs. The entire visit was great.

Exceptional Service

by from Shelby Twp., Mi |

Jack Bergman went above and beyond to make sure I received top notch service. Loved the convenience of the shuttle and all of the wonderful employees at Hamilton Chevrolet!