Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

The best Chevy Dealership in Michigan

by from Shelby Twp. MI |

Very happy with all my experiences buying new and used cars and having them serviced. All employees are very helpful and courteous; never pushy. Repairs are done quickly. Prices are very fair. Customer service area is new and fantastic! Shuttle service available. A dealership I trust with all my car needs!

Hamilton Chevrolet responded to this review

May 3, 2012

Thank you for your reply, we are so glad we can operate up to those standards and be able to help you efficiently

Extremely satisfied

by from wixom, michigan |

I recently leased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox for my wife turning in a matured lease vehicle in the process. The entire staff was extremely helpful in assiting with the transition with special kudos to Debbie English, the sales associate. Debbie was quick with the paperwork, efficient with moving me out of my old vehicle and into a new one and most of all a pleasure to deal with. I have leased or purchased my last 5 vehicles from Hamilton Chevrolet and will continue to do so in the future.

Great Job

by from Macomb |

Terrific place, friendly, and helpful. Will help you get a car you want for a price you can afford! So happy I visited and Scott was awesome!

Best experience ever......

by from Detroit, Michigan |

This was the best experience I ever had purchasing or leasing a car. I did not have to spend all day in the dealership. I e-mailed what I wanted and they did their very best to accommodate my request. April and the finance associate (unfortunately, I can't remember his name) were a gem.

Great Experience!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Recently leased two new vehicles from Hamilton Chevrolet. The entire experience from start to delivery was seamless. Salesman, Scott Sodergren, was professional, extremely knowledgable and totally sensitive to my personal needs and requirements. Would highly recommend Scott, without hesitation, to family friends and acquaintances. Overall dealer experience was pleasant and enjoyable.

an Especially Distinctive Customer Experience

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Into Hamilton Chevrolet again to see Scott Sodegren and lease a new vehicle. From start to finish my experience once again was outstanding. The level of professionalism and genuine kindness from Scott and his team is unmatched in this competetive industry. I have purchased vehicles for over 18 years from this dealership and from Scott personally over the past 15 years. I continue to be a loyal supporter of Hamilton Chevrolet. Thank you again to Scott Sodegren and Hamilton team.

Excellent Sales Representative and experience

by from Sterling Heights, Mi. |

most enjoyable and easy buying experience. Professional, courteous, informative, not pushy. Keeps me coming back, and recommending them to everyone. All dealerships should be so lucky.

Excellent Sales Representative and experience

by from Sterling Heights, Mi. |

Lease turn & new lease

by from Warren, mi |

I did an early turn in on a dodge lease with Scott Sodergren. He handled the turn in & new lease on an equinox with professionalism and a minimum of time. He quoted prices & options without pressure. His instruction in using the options in the SUV were precise & concise. It was a fun & stress free experience.

They'll ALWAYS have my business!

by from Shelby Twp., MI |

I first met Scott a few years prior when my mother bought her trailblazer. After seeing how friendly and accommodating he was, I made sure to send my girlfriend to him for her purchase in 2012. Finally, I was ready to get a new car for myself. He was my first stop when shopping. From the start, everything was simple. Within 10 minutes of being there, I was in a Cruze test driving. The car sells itself, but the staff at this dealer make it an enjoyable process. He answered all the questions I had, and worked diligently to make sure I went home that day with a shiny new car! Sure enough, I was out of the dealership before I knew it. In the future, I'll ALWAYS come back here. And my experience only fortified my opinion on sending anyone I know here for their vehicle needs. Even a couple hours later when I had a question about myLink, Scott responded to my call with a solution/answer. Out of all the customer service groups I've dealt with, this is the best! I owe everyone there involved a big thank you for their hard work.

GREAT SALES PERSON

by from TROY MI. |

HAVE PURCHASE TWO CARS FROM SCOTT SODERGREN AND HE GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP YOU. I WOULD HAVE KNOW PROBLEM RECOMMENDING HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW CHEVY.