5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

The best Chevy Dealership in Michigan

by from Shelby Twp. MI |

Very happy with all my experiences buying new and used cars and having them serviced. All employees are very helpful and courteous; never pushy. Repairs are done quickly. Prices are very fair. Customer service area is new and fantastic! Shuttle service available. A dealership I trust with all my car needs!

Hamilton Chevrolet responded to this review

May 3, 2012

Thank you for your reply, we are so glad we can operate up to those standards and be able to help you efficiently

Great car buying experience

by from Oxford, Mi |

Found the car I had been looking for on their website. I got a quick response from Jodi in an email. She set me up with Scott Sodergren. He was professional, friendly and genuinely cared that I bought the car I wanted. He went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. I even called him the same night when I got home, to ask him another question, well after business hours and he was courteous and friendly. Scott is definitely all about the customer. He had some good pointers about a lot of different aspects of this purchase. Kelly, in financing, was also very helpful and friendly. She helped me get the financing that was best for me. Best buying experience I've ever had

Treated like a person not just another sale.......

by from Harrison Twp MI |

Scott Sodergren is not only a great salesperson, just an all around great guy. Quick, courteous, and got me the best price. If your looking for a vehicle he is the guy........

Excellent experience at Hamilton Chevrolet

by from Sterling Heights Mi |

I just leased a new vehicle from Hamilton Chevrolet, with sales representative Scott Sodergren. Scott's professionalism and courtesy in meeting my driving and budget requirements was outstanding! Very happy with the whole purchasing experience and assistance provided by Scott and the Hamilton team.

Great experience

by from Waterford, Mi |

I was looking for a fair price for my trade and they gave me one. Dan Dilay went to bat and worked hard to find what I wanted and then got me all the incentives that he could. a great experience. compared to other dealers in the area who were trying to manipulate me. I will buy from Hamilton again.

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Just got my new 2014 Malibu & I love it! Scott Sodergren was my salesperson & I will be calling him again for my next new car. Very helpful & courteous.

Ideal dealership to buy a new auto

by from Sylvania, OH |

Easiest car buying experience ever! Bought more than 10 new cars in the past 30 years. Every time I felt ripped off either by the salesperson (rarely) or by the finance manager (mostly). This time I was well prepared to walk out without new vehicle; in fact, no back up plan in case the deal went through. There was no renegotiation of price or any add-on charges by finance person! I had to leave my "old" car, 2011 Camry at dealer parking lot to take the new car home. Now I need a ride to pick-up my Camry. Special thanks to Brad Querry & the finance person (sorry, I don't remember her name)

Best new car price....period

by from Livonia,MI |

I was shopping for a new pickup. Scott at Hamilton beat the best deal I could find by almost $100 per month. I will definetly refer anyone who is shopping to call Scott after they think they have the best deal and be amazed at how much better of a deal Hamilton offers.

Purchase your car from Hamilton, I did!

by from Warren, MI |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Malibu 2LT and I love it so far! I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dennis Lee and would use him again. I used to work for Hamilton years ago. I returned to this dealer as I remember the family atmosphere they always had there. I was unhappy with the dealer I purchased my last 3 vehicles from and the only reason I had left Hamilton years ago was due to following a salesman I had dealt with because I was comfortable with him. I am sooooooooooooo glad I returned to Hamilton, as it was a great experience from start to finish and I look forward to referring friends as well as my clients to them. I am in Sales and appreciate the straight forward honest approach which is exactly what I received dealing with Dennis Lee. THANK YOU!!! I WILL BE BACK!

Amazing Team!

by from Troy, MI |

Hamilton Chevy is amazing! The staff is amazing. Everyone I encountered went above and beyond to help me get into a new car. I am incredibly grateful to the Hamilton Chevy team. Scott walked me through each step (this was my first new car purchase) and answered every question I had. I highly recommend Hamilton to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

New Malibu

by from Warren MI |

We leased a new Malibu and Darrin and Debbie were our sales persons. They both were helpful and efficient in showing us the car, pointing out the new features and helping us to set up the Onstar feature. It was a pleasant experience and we love the new car. We have leased several cars from Darrin and he always is helpful and makes sure we get a car that suits our needs with the best deal. We'll be back next year when our Cruze lease expires.