Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

New 2012 Chevrolet Traverse

by from Detroit, MI |

My new auto buying experience was made easy and very pleasant. Unlike past experiences elsewhere. The salesman,Scott Sodergren was very informative and helpful in the leasing process. He was extremely pleasant and timely, recognizing that I needed to get in and out in a timely fashion w my 3 year old son. He made the leasing experience quite pleasurable and also made me feel that he paid specific attention to my needs with the experience as an individual. GREAT JOB Hamilton!!

May 5, 2012

Since 99% of the employees here have children we know how important it is to be efficient and make sure to keep those kiddies happy! Thank you so much for your post :)

Scott and Kelly were the Best!

by from Ferndale, MI |

Every part of our experience leasing a new vehicle was Excellent. Scott was our salesman and he was able to give us the exact lease terms we were looking for. He had our new car ready and waiting the next day and facilitated all the details. Even stayed past closing to acquaint us with the features in our new car. Kelly handled our financing and did everything necessary to make sure our payment was what we needed and were hoping for. The showroom, though temporary, was warm and friendly and not at all intimidating as some showrooms can be. The whole experience was MUCH better than we ever expected, wonderful people, wonderful deal and we love our new Cruze! Thanks for making this car leasing experience our best ever!

December 29, 2011

It was a real pleasure getting you into that new Cruze. Great car too I love mine! It is always fun helping customers with their new purchase! I really hope you enjoy your new Chevy Cruze for years to come :) Scott Sodergren

Scott Sodergren Sales/Leasing Consultant@Hamilton

by from Utica,MI |

Would recommend Hamilton Chevrolet and make sure to ask for Scott Sodergren. He listens to you,is very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to work witb Scott on our new lease. Scott is a good man and look forward to working with Scott again in the near future.

December 29, 2011

Sports Enthusiast: Thanks for your kind review. I love it when I have a Completely Satisfied customer, it make's my job so much easier. Enjoy your new Chevy and I look forward to servicing you in the future! Sincerely Scott Sodergren

Friendly Dealership & Great Experience

by from Oak Park, MI |

I had Scott Sodergren help me purchase my 2012 Equinox LT AWD. He was very patient with the process and helped me with all of my questions. I initiated the process via quote request online and met scott when I was comfortable with the dealership. I ended up taking the car for a few days before deciding on purchasing it, and so far I'm happy with my purchase!

May 4, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and we're so glad the process was easy and stress- free for you, that's what we want for all of our customers

Excellent care

by from Sterling Hts MI |

Our service person went out of his way to make us very happy with our new purchase. We will definitely purchase our cars and send our friends and family to Scott Sodergen. He has gone beyond the call of duty to find us what we wanted and needed. Always friendly and accommodating.

December 2, 2011

Thank-you so much! Really makes me feel good to see another happy Hamilton Chevrolet customer!! I hope you enjoy your new Chevy Traverse for years to come! Sincerely Scott

Great team and service

by from sterling heights Mi |

The team at Hamilton was great. Easy to talk to without feeling pressured to purchase or lease. In the end I ended up with a great lease deal and they even threw in some travel coffee cups, air fresheners, and sunglass holder. I never received a single thing from my prevous dealer except a high payment so the lil gifts were a nice surprise. I will be using Hamilton for all my future vehicle purchases.

December 4, 2011

Kristi so glad to hear the great service that you recieved! So importand here at Hamilton Chevrolet!Let us know if we can assist in your Chevrolet needs down the road!Our New showroom is almost done and we are so excited stop by soon and check it out!!

Excellent service

by from Madison Heights,MI |

I would really recommend this dealership because everyone there made you feel welcome and wanted to help you in any way they could. My salesman Scott went above and beyond in helping me get the car that I wanted in the right price range.

December 2, 2011

We love Happy Customers here at Hamilton Chevrolet! So glad to hear that Scott Sodergren treated you Great! Customer service is our top priority!Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for anything at all!

My new 2011 Camaro Convertible

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

I called Scott on my way home from looking at a new Camaro from another dealership which I felt uncomfortable with. Scott said, "come right over I'll pull the car out and have it ready when you get here" When I got there the car was up front and Scott was there to welcome me. He was up front with me with all of the $$ figures and even let me take the car home for the night to make a decision. Well I now own the car. Scott is a great person/salesman and the whole process was fast and simple.

December 2, 2011

Rusty we really do appreciate your awesome review! I hope you enjoy your New Camaro Convertible for many years too come!! Especially in the summer time with the top down! Remember Hamilton Chevrolet will always be there for you! If you need anything down the road please don't hesitate to call me at 586-276-1513! Sincerely Scott Sodergren

Suburban Buying Experience w/ Scott S.

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

Scott S. did everything he could so that we did not have to do anything at all.... He was excellent to work with and I cannot say enough about the quality of customer service he provided to us. I would recommend Scott, and Hamilton, over any other dealership and will be back for the rest of our car needs.

December 2, 2011

How is that Chevy Suburban treating you jonahky!What an awesome Chevy!Thanks for your words here and remember I am always here for you! Sincerly Scott Sodergren 586-276-1513

Great Leasing Experience and Customer Service

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Leased my very first car at Hamilton Chevrolet and it was a great leasing experience. Scott Sodergren, was a great customer service rep. He took care of us, ensured we got the best price and made sure we're completely satisfied with the car/deal before moving forward with the purchase. I highly recommend going to Scott for your visit at Hamilton Chevrolet, he won't let you down!

November 20, 2011

Ronnie j Thanks for your excellent review about your new favorite dealership Hamilton Chevrolet! Enjoy your new Chevy Cruze & Let me know if I can help with anything down the road! Thank-you again Scott Sodergren