Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

New Malibu

by from Warren MI |

We leased a new Malibu and Darrin and Debbie were our sales persons. They both were helpful and efficient in showing us the car, pointing out the new features and helping us to set up the Onstar feature. It was a pleasant experience and we love the new car. We have leased several cars from Darrin and he always is helpful and makes sure we get a car that suits our needs with the best deal. We'll be back next year when our Cruze lease expires.

Satisfied Customer

by from Farmington Hills, Mi |

This dealership was extremely helpful and patient in purchasing a brand new car.

Great Service

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

Great service from Jack! Very accommodating, shuttle drivers Marlene and Dave were both very friendly. Car runs great, looks great and I'm a happy customer!!!

Great people, excellent service

by from Warren, MI |

After hours of the same old runaround on the phone trying to find a good deal on a new Malibu, I called Scott at Hamilton. He not only beat my best deal, but was very honest and answered all of my questions with complete satisfaction. I was able to pick up my Malibu within hours. Everyone at Hamilton made my wife and I feel like we had found new friends Thanks to all

great with friendly sales and service personnel

by from warren, michigan |

I had great experiences with sales (Scott Sodergren) honest with the best prices available. The service has also exceeded expectations.

Great dealership experience

by from Macomb, MI |

Great customer experience! Scott Sodergren was extremely patient when it came down to making sure I was happy in the car I went with not just looking for the sale. He walked me through each step and went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal. This is the 3rd car I have leased from him and would recommend to anyone looking for an honest sales guy who cares about each customer.

Great car buying experience

by from Warren MI |

Had a great experience at Hamilton Chevrolet. Scott Sodergren did a great job, he followed up on my emails/phone calls and went out of his way to make my car purchase a great experience.

TOP NOTCH DEALER

by from Detroit, MI |

Very satisfied with my purchase. I had doubt, but Scott delivered on his word. Hamilton Chevrolet has a nice showroom and service area. Very clean and modern. I recommend anyone looking for a car to stop by Hamilton first.

New Chevy Cruze

by from Clinton Twp. |

Went to multiple dealerships before settling on Hamilton; Scott Sodergren was easy to work with and hooked me up with the vehicle I wanted exactly as I wanted it down to the color for the best price BY FAR! Don't waste your time with other dealerships; Hamilton will take care of you better than anywhere else!

Hamilton Chevrolet is Top Notch

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

I have worked with Scott Sodergren in the past and will not go to any other dealer. Scott makes the buying process so easy on his customers that I recommend him to everyone that I know...... I have purchased many cars over the years, and been to many salesman, and Scott is by far the best!!!!