Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

Awesome car buying experience.

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

This dealership is completely customer-driven. Their goal was my satisfaction and they went out of their way to address my needs and make me happy. They succeeded and I would definitely go back.

Hamilton Chevrolet responded to this review

August 28, 2013

Don't forget to come in for your unlimited free Car washes Dori!! Thank-you for your business! Scott

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Sterling Heights |

Scott Sodergren was very helpful in making suggestions when it was time to trade my 11 year old car in for a new vehicle. I was torn between the Malibu eco and the Equinox. Wanting a total change I went with the Equinox. The service was outstanding, a very nice waiting area with snacks and water (even healthy snacks like apples). He made the process painless and for the most part quick!

Hamilton Chevrolet responded to this review

August 28, 2013

Thank-you very much for your patience with me and can't wait to see you stop in for service! Don't forget about our free cookies and popcorn:)

100% the most perfect dealership ever experienced.

by from Troy Mi |

Highly recommend, Very informative and helpful in the buying/selection process. Best price of all the dealerships in the area. The salesperson, Scott Sodergren made this a very pleasant and informative process. Delivery fast and car was perfect. There is not enough positive that I could say about my experince there...This is my 6th car from this dealership and will continue to do business only here.

Great simple, fast buying experience

by from Detroit, MI |

Beautiful new facility is physically the nicest Chevrolet dealership I have been to. I want the car purchase experience to be as close to the simplicity of the Apple Store experience as possible, and that is pretty close to the experience I had. The buying experience with Scott was smooth and incredibly fast, simply presented me with a fair price, pulled up the paperwork and stayed far after closing time for me. I was able to drive away immediately. Brilliant.

Awesome Dealer! Great experience!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

This is the BEST dealership! My paperwork got hung up and I started to get ill. When the paperwork came through another dealer stepped up and went over everything with me so I could get home. Debbie English, Scott S. in sales and JT in financing are awesome! You guys rock!!! Thank you so much for getting me into my new Equinox. I love it! Nancy W.

Great leasing experience

by from Oxford, Mi. |

Salesman, Scott Sodergren, was very efficient and helpful. Would buy or lease from him again.

good service

by from troy mi |

friendly service competitive prices good selection of cars our sales person scott made the process of buing my new car very easy i recommend this dealer to all my friends

Amazing Service

by from Harrison Twp |

If you're looking for a car, I would greatly recommend coming to this dealership. Im 19 & walked in there with no credit and no cosigner and a week or two later I walked out with a new 2013 Camaro. Scott S was a lotttt of help. He made everything very easy, very understandable, and helped me anyway he could so I could get my car. Even though I just got my car today, I couldnt be any happier with it! Thank you so much for your help Scott!

Scott Sodergren@Hamilton gets it right!

by from Warren, MI |

Sometimes in life you just get lucky. That's what happened when we contacted Scott at Hamilton Chevrolet. As a long-standing customer of another American truck manufacturer, we grew weary of lease trade-in time. Having been put on hold again, the typical 'we'll see what we can do' scenario, we decided to respond to an online ad with Scott's name on it. The phone call led to a visit and the deal was on. Scott does what he says he will do and in just a few days he orchestrated a dealer trade, resolved our lease termination, and delivered our new (and amazing) Silverado --- equipped exactly as we had discussed..... No excuses, -- no delays, -- no nonsense. This is what buying a new car is supposed to be all about --- simple, elegant, timely, -- and 'fun'! If you're tired of the same old routine from your dealership --- stop over and see Scott --- and your dealer-dreading days will be over. Thanks to Scott and Hamilton --- life is easier once again! And the new truck is just amazing!

great service

by from roseville,mi |

I was very pleased with my decision to purchase from Hamilton Chevrolet. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Hamilton Chevrolet to anyone interested in purchasing a car.