Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

Great Experience

by from New Baltimore, MI |

I had been to other dealerships test driving other makes and models. I felt a lot of pressure from the sales person and when I had doubts, they brought in the manager to try to persuade me to make a purchase...I left feeling confused and as if they didn't hear what I was saying, they only wanted to "close the deal". Under the recommendation from a friend, I went to Hamilton and met with Scott. He listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle ....price, options and MPG. I test drove the Malibu, Equinox and after talking about the previous cars I had owned, Scott let me drive a Cruze, Eco, Turbo, 6 speed, manual transmission....I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CAR...it was so much fun to drive and it gets 43 mpg which was the deal maker!!!!!! Scott did a great job...there was no pressure at any time, the entire staff was great. Scott was very knowledgeable in showing me all the options on the Cruze, he even set up my hands free feature for my phone and showed me the dealership and all the perks in getting my lease car serviced at Hamilton. I walked out of there feeling confident that I had a great car at a great price and made a friend in Scott. I will go back to Scott for future cars and have already recommended him to a friend. GREAT JOB SCOTT....THANK YOU!

Scott is great!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Scott was fabulous to work with! He was very patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped explore the best option for me. It was a very relaxed environment. This is my second lease through this dealership, and I've been very pleased with their service. Go to Hamilton Chevrolet!

Another great experience! Thank you Scott S.

by from Warren Mi |

As always Scott Sodergrene did an awesome job selling me my 2013 Chevy Silverado this past Friday. He gave me a great price on my trade in. I was totally satisfied! I think it has been over 20 years that I have been going to Scott. My family has bought many cars and trucks through Scott!! Always satisified.

Great Service

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Scott was very friendly and knowledgeable about the deals and vehicles I came to look at. Scott was not pushy and had my best interest in mind while helping me select the correct vehicle and option (lease) to fit my budgetary needs. I have dealt with Scott for many years and will continue to work with and recommend him on future purchases.

Honesty, open for my feedback and ready to help

by from Steking Heights, Michigan |

I usually purchase a car evry three years or so and try to do my homework before I approach a sales person. This time I went to Hamilton Chevrolet and met Mr. Scott Sodergen to buy a 2012 Corvette. To my surprise he was honest from the first miniute, told me the the amount of GM Incentives I was supposed to recieve for that sale ( the other dealers always gave me a lower number). If I had a question about the Corvette he would open his computer and share the information with me. All in all I would deal with him any time when I need another car. My apologies Scott that it took me a year to write this feedback. Good luck in every thing that you do

Best Truck I've Owned

by from Fraser, Michigan |

This was another awesome buying experience at Hamilton Chevrolet. They are very courteous, professional, and our salesman, Scott Sodergren, went way out of his way and spent alot of time trying to find the perfect truck for me, at a price that I could afford. I took delivery last Friday, and he explained in great detail about the features of the truck. He also gave us a bag with a few "thank you" items in it, which was greatly appreciated. We will continue to purchase our vehicles, my wife and I, at Hamilton Chevrolet, from Scott!

Mechanical Engineer

by from Troy, Michigan |

I went to Hamilton Chevrolet to purchase a new 2013 Cruze LS. I met Scott Sodergren who was very courteous, polite and willing to give me the deal that works best for me. I ended up purchasing the car that same day. Then he asked me to follow him to a room where he surprised me with a Goode bag with some cool stuff in it that everyone can use. When I picked up the car and before I left the dealer, Scott asked me to come back with any questions that I had about the car. So, the next day I went to see him with a list of questions of my own. He spent a good time with me to explain the functions of all the control buttons on the console and inside the car. To me that was a very important learning lesson for any one who buys a new car. Because new cars always come with some new gadgets that requires some understanding.

You won't beat this Team !!

by from Warren,Mi 48092 |

The facilities and service are Top Notch. My salesperson at Hamilton Chevrolet is Scott Sodergren who was extremely professional during the entire delivery process. Scott listened to what I wanted. I was able to upgrade to a higher level of content for a 2013 and also hold the price that we were previously paying. This is a rare event that only an experienced sales person would point out to his customers. There are o-kay salesmen and then there are experienced and Top Notch salesmen !!!. I think that I just made a long putt for a Birdie. Thanks Scott you will be around for along time.

Wonderful experience

by from Sterling Heights, Mi |

I whole heartedly recommend Hamilton Chevrolet and salesman Scott Sodergren. I have a great buying experience there. Scott listened to what I wanted on my car and sold me the style I needed, not a pricier one with options I didn't need. He also gave me a great deal on my trade-in and completely understanding when I had car troubles on the day I want picking up my new car. Everyone at Hamilton was very friendly and helpful. The facilities and service are top notch.

Friendly, clean & welcoming - modern, tech savvy!

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

My salesperson is Scott Sodergren. It has been a real pleasure being served by Scott. My husband leased his Chevy Traverse in 2011, we leased a Chevy Cruze for my daughter in 2012, and just now in January 2013, I bought my Chevy Malibu. We are so happy with Scott's service and special treatment that our whole family bought/leased the vehicles thru him. He truly made us feel special, was very efficient (drove my car out in 2 days - only because I could not make up my mind), courteous, knowledgeable and straight forward. I like the fact that he communcated with me virtually, which I prefer. He made me feel like a special customer. He had the vehicle all washed, filled-up and had trinkets for me as a gesture of thanks. He also offered to have our cars washed for free anytime we came to dealership. The dealership was renovated last year, and it looks very sharp, modern with a waiting area that caters to working professionals, as well as children ( Kinect games they can play while waiting). I am very impressed. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Scott.