Hamilton Chevrolet

5800 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092

New 888-410-2523
Used 888-438-0401
Service 866-679-4706

The Best Deals to be Found Are At 14 Mile & Mound! Find New Roads.

Hamilton Chevrolet is Top Notch

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

I have worked with Scott Sodergren in the past and will not go to any other dealer. Scott makes the buying process so easy on his customers that I recommend him to everyone that I know...... I have purchased many cars over the years, and been to many salesman, and Scott is by far the best!!!!

2014 Chevy Cruze

by from Troy, MI |

I custom ordered a 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ. Scott Sodergren was AMAZING to work with. After going to 4 different chevy dealerships in Michigan, Scott finally was able to give me the car I wanted... and it was easy. The customer service they provide you was outstanding and the knowledge of their cars was even more impressive. Overall, a great experience. I highly reccomend Hamilton Chevy.

Great Customer Service

by from Roseville, Mi |

I had a great experience at Hamilton. I was looking and decided I wanted to buy right then and drive home with Cruze. They did a great job of expediting this as fast as possible. I enjoyed all the employee's I met that day .

Great Customer Service

by from Roseville, Mi |

Pleasant buying experience with no pressure.

by from St. Clair Shores, mich. |

Very good shopping experience. No pressure from the sales person, Scott Sodegren.

pleasant atmosphere

by from sterling heights mi. |

Scott was pleasant, courteous and listened to what I needed. He was professional and processed paperwork quickly.He was thorough in explaining all papers and functions of the vehicle. It was a pleasant experience with all the people involved in the transaction. I would do it again.

excellent service

by from Roseville MI |

Scott Socergren was not only A sales person out to sell A car but a family orientated person as well I was very impressed on how he was able to entertain my grandson while I was overlooking my options for buying A car I feel Scott goes over and beyond In helping A customer I would highly recommend him on anyone looking to purchase A car. Hamilton Chevrolet is surely blessed for having such A fantastic team member Thanks for the great experience.

Mrs. Mary Jo Ulfig

by from Auburn Hills, Michigan |

We were treated well. Our salesman worked with us on many options and helped guide us to what type of purchase would be the best. We are very satisfied with the overall time in buying our new car.

The People are great !

by from Warren, Mi. |

I have bought a few vehicles here and the overall experience has been most satisfying. from buying to service there are no better places in this area. my wife is pleased and she is a tough sell !

Excellent Chevy Dealership!

by from Southfield, MI |

I have a very pleasant buying experience at Hamilton Chevrolet. After shopping many other dealerships, I was able to buy my new vehicle at the lowest price from them! See Scott Soldgren for excellent customer service!

Hamilton Chevrolet responded to this review

August 28, 2013

Thank-you very much "MR" It was a pleasure working with you!