Ganley Ford West

16100 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44111

New 888-736-3452
Used 877-756-0454
Service 877-890-4325

Apply for Credit at www.ganleyfordwest.com!

2 CARS FOR THE PRICE OF 1

by from WEST PARK-OHIO |

I had a 2014 Jeep Cherokee & was short a car in the family- I knew it was going to be a job getting 2 car loans in my name with an average credit score, but Ganley West made it happen and I got 2 cars for almost the price of 1 1/2 cars. I traded in my jeep in for an AWD 2015 ford Escape SE & 2011 XLT ford Escape. They worked with me to be in my budget with zero money down. So without a doubt great customer service- We did half of the process via phone as I work full time as a nurse and don't have the time to sit at a dealer all day. The plus is also that they were open on Sunday so I could do everything on my day off. So to everyone at Ganley Ford West -THANK YOU FOR IMPECTABLE SERVICE WITH A SMILE & GETTING ME 2 BEAUTIFUL CARS THAT I CAN AFFORD AND BOTH DRIVE BETTER THEN THE JEEP :)

Accommodating Sales and Friendly Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Went there with a car that was having issues. I admit that I bought the original car from them but the 2011 Fiesta had troubles across the board and I needed to get rid of it. I told them exactly what I wanted--a new car with the same payment. They made it work and I have a new car with a very similar payment despite the negative equity. Ed Schurdell was very accommodating, understood the situation, and worked with the Ganley team to satisfy me. They even covered my bill in the service department! I definitely drove away happy! Also, I always take my cars to Ganley for service. The whole team is very nice and understanding, especially Jen who is one of the nicest people that I have ever dealt with in a car service department.

March 9, 2015

Congratulations on your New vehicle purchase! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear that you you drove away happy and we hope that this vehicle continues to make you happy! If you need anything in service or have any questions about your car please don't hesitate to contact Ed, Jen or anyone on the Ganley Ford Team! Congratulations agian and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Real" dealership

by from Medina, OH |

Real people, real atmosphere, real deals, really great experience!

February 5, 2015

Ganley Ford West is pleased to hear about your Great Experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle. We hope that you are enjoying your new car, if you have questions or need to schedule your next service appointment please contact us and we would be happy to arrange that for you. Thank you again!

Great Service!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I had a great experience with Pam Koglman. She is so helpful and willing to do anything to make me comfortable! This is the 3rd time i have gone to Pam when i needed a car. She's awesome!

January 31, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your great experience with Pam Koglman. If you need assistance with Service or have any questions please let us know. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle!

2015 Ford Fusion SE

by from Cleveland, OH |

Pam Koglman was very helpful and informative with my leasing process and Sync demonstration. Robert Brown went above and beyond in helping me finance my car. Thank you both so much!

January 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are pleased to hear about your positive leasing experience here with Pam Koglman and Robert Brown. We hope that you are enjoying your car! If you have any questions or need to schedule your next service visit please let us know.

Really dropped the ball

by from Cleveland, OH |

I purchased 2 cars from this dealer in 2014. In January we bought my wife a new Ford Escape. The sales staff was very helpful, they gave us a fair price for our trade in, and they were able to get us a great montly lease payment despite our less than perfect credit. Because of this, I decided that I would purchase a car from their used lot in December of 2014. I purchased a 2012 Ford Edge Sport that I had been researching and was lucky enough to find one at this location. The sales experience was good, Mike was very helpful and worked hard to help me out. The whole sales team was great, and I was able to get the car I wanted at the price I was expecting. This is where the problems started. My temp tags were set to expire on January 10th. I called Mike on the 6th asking where my registration was so that I could get my new tags before the old ones expire. He spoke to someone in the office and they told him they they were mailed out on the 5th and I should get them in plenty of time. So, January 10th rolls around and I still don't have them. I had to drive to the dealer the day the tags expired to pick up my registration and go directly to the BMV to get new tags. When I finally recieved my registration in the mail the following week, the envelope was post marked January 8th, so they lied about mailing it on the 5th. Frustrating. So then a couple weeks go buy and I end up getting a call from the lein holder of the vehicle I traded in for my new Edge. They tell me a payment hasn't been made and that I am now 30 days past due. I traded that car in December 12th and received this call on January 16th. Apparently they never mailed the payoff check to my previous bank, causing me to be more than 30 days past due, which now shows up on my credit report. When I called about this they told me they were mailing it out that day and that it would be taken care of, which it was. In the meantime, they sold my old car on their lot and already got their money back without even paying it off. Because of this, I doubt that I will take my business back there due to the irresponsibility of their clerical depatments. Very dissappointing.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for making us aware of your experience here. I have passed your information onto both our GM and Office Manager to see what we can do for you. This is not how we conduct business or how we work with our customers. Our GM will contact you shortly to see what we can work out. We would never want to lose a customer over something like this.

AWESOME

by from olmsted falls, Ohio |

This dealership was incredible, they made my first car buying experience great. everyone was pleasant especially my dealer Ed Schurdell and his Managers. They dealt with a lot of my indecisiveness and calmed me down when I didn't find it possible. Everything about them and the dealership is GREAT... 5 stars

January 28, 2015

Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your great experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have questions or need to schedule a Service visit please let us know! We hope that you are enjoying your new car. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Highly Reccomend!

by from Cleveland OH. |

I want to thank Ed Schurdell, Morgan DiDonna, and Ruth McMurray for the outstanding service in purchasing my new Ford Focus, they went above& beyond to make the transaction smooth. I would recommend Ganley to all of my friends! I will alsways come back to do my business. Everyone was so professional. I am grateful to all of you for my new car. -Anita

January 28, 2015

Congratulations on your New Ford Focus! We hope that you are enjoying your car. Ganley Ford West is happy to have gained a new friend and customer. Please let us know if you need assistance in Service or have any questions about your car. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

great salesperson!

by from Cleveland, oh |

Pam Koglman was just awesome with sales! Came in to ganley west this past week to help my father choose a vehicle. Pam was very helpful with the process and very patient with us. We drove off the lot today 1/17/15 (could have the same day if we decided). Her helpfulness, knowledge, and accuracy is invaluable!

January 20, 2015

Congratulations on your father's new vehicle! We are pleased to hear about your awesome experience with Pam Koglman this past week. This is just the beginning of the relationship so please do not hesitate if you have questions or would need to schedule a service appointment. We hope your father is enjoying his new car!

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from macedonia oh 44056 |

PAM at ganley made this purchase my best car buying experience EVER . easy to work with, professional, great call backs and willingness to sell made this purchase most enjoyable. she always got back in a timely manner and worked with her boss to make the buying experience seamless. i never felt rushed or under undo pressure to buy. she spent a sufficient amount of time explaining the features and benefits and her follow up was RIGHT ON TIME! she did a great job

January 20, 2015

Ganley Ford West would like to thank you for the opportunity to meet and exceed your vehicle needs! Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are so pleased to hear about your Great Buying experience with Pam Koglman. Please let us know if you have any questions, need to schedule a Service visit or of course have any friends or family that are looking for a vehicle! Join our Referral Program : )

We will be back!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

On late Sunday afternoon we found ourselves at Ganley Ford off of Loraine Ave. in Cleveland. Our salesmen Ed, and the sales manager Mike Hamilton were fantastic. They had our vehicle waiting for us when we pulled on the lot. They were quick and easy with the process, and honestly went above and beyond to make sure we got the best financing, deals, and every rebate they could think of. We literally might as well have stole it! Not only that, but they were down to earth and really just an absolute pleasure to work with. I will defiantly be going back if we ever need to make another purchase. If you're in the area and looking for a vehicle stop in and tell them I sent you. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm so happy with my Ford Explorer Sport, and I know they will continue to service me even over the life of the vehicle. Just thought I'd share!!!!!

December 23, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ford Explorer Sport! On behalf of the whole Ganley Ford West team I would like to thank you for your time and your business!We are very pleased to hear about your positive car buying experience. Our relationship is only just beginning, so please let us know if you have any questions or need to schedule a service visit. We look forward to working with you in months and years to come. THANK YOU!