Krieger Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3205 N Hwy 61, Muscatine, IA 52761

Great new Colorado

by from Wapello, IA |

Steve and Bob took excellent care of us and everything with the new Colorado was as Steve said it would be. Good job to both of them.

Excellent Service in a short period of time!!

by from MUscatine, Iowa |

You got our car in and out in a short time which is quite important to me. The quality of the report you gave with our vehicle was excellent. Thank You!!

Good buying experience.

by from Muscatine, Ia. |

Dealt with MC Henderson. He was very professional and helpful. Would buy from them again. Got a decent trade in value, and would buy from them again.

Great service and good cookies, and coffee.

by from Kreiger motor. Muscatine, Ia |

As usual I received the customer service I have grown to expect. Every one I came into contact with was honest and concerned my car would be ready when promised.

May 12, 2015

Mary, Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs in the future.

Friendly and helpful staff.

by from Blue Grass, IA |

Never felt pressured to make a quick decision. Delivery process went smoothly and was enjoyable. We are always made to feel that our business is welcome and appreciated.

May 12, 2015

Sally, Thank you for your review! Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers, and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs in the future!

We love Krieger's!

by from Muscatine, IA |

My family and I have always bought our vehicles from Krieger's. The sales people are always extremely helpful, and they truly care about our wants and needs, and to me that is important. When it comes to buying a car, I will choose Krieger's every single time.

April 6, 2015

Great to work with online

by from Collegeville, PA |

I have been looking for a pre-owned car for 6 months. A rare car and it doesn't help that I am very picky. I sent in a request for information to Kriegers and was blown away with the level of service that I received. After calling dozens of dealers across the US it was refreshing to speak with someone who genuinely wanted to help. They were polite and the responses and information came quickly. Although the car ended up selling before I could make a decision, I would highly recommend them.

Bough a used ford escape

by from Muscatine, IA |

I bought a used escape from Krieger about 6 months ago. It had a recall on it so I called the service department to get it fixed. I asked them if they had any services that would pick up/take to work or if a rental car could be supplied because I work out of town and my husband worked in town. I was informed that they do not offer any of those services and that they would be unable to do the recall on Saturday. I asked them then how could I get this fixed and they responded with that is not our problem. I was very shocked at this answer and there total inability to work with me in anyway. I was able to take it to the Iowa City dealer who gave me a ride and picked me up from work. I had another problem with a leak in my car that was covered under warranty so I decided I would give Krieger another try. I was sadly mistake by the service that I received again. I called them and told them that I had a leak and that I wanted to schedule it to be taken care of over spring break. They said that it would be best if i brought it in first to make sure they had the part so I said what time could I come Saturday? They said anytime before 4:30pm on Saturday would work. To my surprise I showed up on Saturday at 1:00pm and the service department was closed. The sales man there said that they close every Saturday at noon and that I must have heard them wrong. He then took my name and phone number and said that someone would call me Monday to get it figured out. No one every called. I am amazed at the lack of customer service. I will never recommend Krieger Ford.

April 3, 2015

Katie, Thank you for your review regarding your experience. I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience as we pride ourselves on our customer service. Please help us to improve by letting us know who the service adviser was you dealt with. We hope to hear back from you and insure a good experience for you going forward. Please feel free to e-mail me at customercare@kriegers.com Thank you.

Brent Wiese

by from Milan, IL |

I thought Mr. Walllace was very informative and helpful through the buying process.

Doc Wallace

by from Muscatine, IA |

Ben was awesome in working with me to get a new car and making sure I was happy with my choice and payment. Very, Very helpful and Fantastic personality! I will be bringing in my son to purchase his first car within the next few months.