Krieger Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3205 N Hwy 61, Muscatine, IA 52761

We love Krieger's!

by from Muscatine, IA |

My family and I have always bought our vehicles from Krieger's. The sales people are always extremely helpful, and they truly care about our wants and needs, and to me that is important. When it comes to buying a car, I will choose Krieger's every single time.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs in the future.

Great to work with online

by from Collegeville, PA |

I have been looking for a pre-owned car for 6 months. A rare car and it doesn't help that I am very picky. I sent in a request for information to Kriegers and was blown away with the level of service that I received. After calling dozens of dealers across the US it was refreshing to speak with someone who genuinely wanted to help. They were polite and the responses and information came quickly. Although the car ended up selling before I could make a decision, I would highly recommend them.

Bough a used ford escape

by from Muscatine, IA |

I bought a used escape from Krieger about 6 months ago. It had a recall on it so I called the service department to get it fixed. I asked them if they had any services that would pick up/take to work or if a rental car could be supplied because I work out of town and my husband worked in town. I was informed that they do not offer any of those services and that they would be unable to do the recall on Saturday. I asked them then how could I get this fixed and they responded with that is not our problem. I was very shocked at this answer and there total inability to work with me in anyway. I was able to take it to the Iowa City dealer who gave me a ride and picked me up from work. I had another problem with a leak in my car that was covered under warranty so I decided I would give Krieger another try. I was sadly mistake by the service that I received again. I called them and told them that I had a leak and that I wanted to schedule it to be taken care of over spring break. They said that it would be best if i brought it in first to make sure they had the part so I said what time could I come Saturday? They said anytime before 4:30pm on Saturday would work. To my surprise I showed up on Saturday at 1:00pm and the service department was closed. The sales man there said that they close every Saturday at noon and that I must have heard them wrong. He then took my name and phone number and said that someone would call me Monday to get it figured out. No one every called. I am amazed at the lack of customer service. I will never recommend Krieger Ford.

April 3, 2015

Katie, Thank you for your review regarding your experience. I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience as we pride ourselves on our customer service. Please help us to improve by letting us know who the service adviser was you dealt with. We hope to hear back from you and insure a good experience for you going forward. Please feel free to e-mail me at customercare@kriegers.com Thank you.

Brent Wiese

by from Milan, IL |

I thought Mr. Walllace was very informative and helpful through the buying process.

Doc Wallace

by from Muscatine, IA |

Ben was awesome in working with me to get a new car and making sure I was happy with my choice and payment. Very, Very helpful and Fantastic personality! I will be bringing in my son to purchase his first car within the next few months.

Brought my Altima from Doc Wallace

by from Wilton, IA |

Very helpful in the process of buying a vehicle. Assisted in finding the car that the consumer wanted and was non demanding.

Doc Wallace Sold me a Jeep

by from Muscatine, IA |

Ben was very forthright about determining our needs vs. wants and advised us accordingly. He had us try multiple vehicles to see what we liked and didn't like and we ended up purchasing a vehicle that was cheaper than the one we originally wanted. He is awesome to get along with and we felt very comfortable speaking with him.

March 12, 2015

Thank you guys... it was so much fun helping you find the right vehicle. Take care of the Trail Hawk.

Disappointed.

by from Moline, IL |

Had a price quoted by our sales man (he was a very very nice young man). He took it to the "boss" and found out he thought the vehicle was priced differently ($2,000 difference). Needless to say, we walked. This was over a vehicle that had been sitting for awhile. I guess they didn't feel like selling anything. The "boss" appeared to be lazy as he didn't even walk in and introduce himself to us. Waited in the parking lot for a sales person, finally had to go up to the store and ask someone for help. I used the restroom and noticed how unclean the waiting area was. My goodness, they need some positive people. Just very disappointed all the way around.

Great Experience

by from Muscatine, Ia |

Purchased several vehicles at Kriegers, always a great staff and experience!

BUYER BEWARE

by from Blue Grass |

Sales is VERY Arrogant and Rude BUYER BEWARE. Don't expect to buy a car unless you are 50 and clueless, unreasonable and outlandish rules. Owner threatened me physically when I was planning on buying the car the next day

June 17, 2013

Sorry, but it is our policy not to let minors test drive Corvettes without a member of our staff in the vehicle at all times. We gladly offered to do just that so the young man could take the car to show his father. It was only after the young man started throwing a fit with profanity that he was asked to leave.