Eriksen Chevrolet Buick

325 E 1st Ave, Milan, IL 61264

New 888-479-2177
Used 888-402-9005
Service 877-886-5530

You're #1 at Eriksen Chevrolet-Buick!

Repeat customer

by from Rock Island |

Bought a 2007 Chevy Colorado and since then have been coming back for all of my service and sales needs. They are great to work with and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone needing service on their vehicle.

March 19, 2013

Thank you Wayne for your purchase and for continuing to use our service department. You are a valued customer and we appreciate that you've submitted a review!

Great service & great salesperson

by from Rock Island, Il |

I always come to Eriksen for sales and service. I highly recommend Norris Youngberg in sales. I have brought multiple cars from him,most recently a new Impala. He always goes the extra mile for me. I will follow him to anywhere he goes! The service department always treats me well, fair and do their best to fix my car right the first time.

Out of area, still treated well.

by from Bloomington |

I am from Bloomington, Il. I had a minor service problem when in Milan visiting a friend. I was treated as if I had been a long time, loyal customer. Thank you.

Bought cars and use their service

by from Atkinson, Il |

I always use Eriksen for service and will never go anyplace else. They do quality work.

March 19, 2013

We appreciate your purchase and for using our service department. We look forward to serving you through the years! Thank you for your review.

Satisfied customer

by from Momouth, Il |

I live in Momouth, Il and I couldn't find the car I was looking for, so I called Norris Youngberg, who found exactly what I was looking for! I am in for service today and they at so professional. They make the service process an easy experience.

March 19, 2013

Leonard, Thank you for coming out from Monmouth for your purchase and to our service department. We are committed to providing the best possible service to you and all of our customers! It means a lot to us that you took the time to submit a review, Thanks again!

Good experience at Eriksen Chevrolet in Milan.

by from Milan, IL |

I just purchased my second truck at Ericksen Chevrolet and everyone there was great to work with. My salesman, Bob DeCoster, knew I was interested in a new truck so when I spotted one on their website that I liked he put together a good deal with my trade and other incentives. Also, Stan McCollum and Michael Gregg made the financing process a breeze. The only negative experience came after the sale when I tried to update my Sirius XM account to my new truck. I've been a subscriber for years with multiple vehicles but, instead of having a single account, Sirius had created new accounts each time I bought a new car. These multiple accounts combined with inept customer service representatives and a disjointed update process made this a miserable experience. In no way is this the fault of Ericksen Chevrolet or its staff, but I do hope they and other customers with similar experiences will relay this feedback to Sirius.

March 4, 2013

Richard- Thank you for coming back for your second purchase! We're glad you're happy with your experience at Eriksen's and look forward to you returning again. We appreciate the information regarding your trouble with Sirius. We have contacted our GM rep to ensure this doesn't happen again with other customers. Thanks again Richard, your comments are important to us!

Worth the drive !!!

by from Peoria, IL |

We were looking online for a used Odyssey and found one at Eriksen. My wife called and set up an appointment with Greg Spragg. We weren't able to come until closing and Greg and Michael, the finance manager stayed and hour and a half past close to finish the deal. This was the best deal we found online and we got a great price. Very professional, friendly and low pressure. This was one of the best experiences we've had at a dealership. I'd highly recommend making the drive if they have a car you want.

February 13, 2013

Matt and Amy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're happy to have Greg and Michael as members of our sales team. Greg excels at building relationships with his clients by going above and beyond every single time. Thank you for being a client of Eriksens, we do appreciate you and we thank you for taking the time to write this review!

very clean

by from Galesburg, Ill. |

We were very satisfied with our purchase of our new Equninox. Our salesman Greg S. was the best salesperson we have every had buying a new car and we have bought several from different areas.

December 12, 2012

Roger- Thank you so much for taking time to post a review, we appreciate it! We are thrilled that you had a good experience with us, and we look forward to serving you again!

Routine Maintenance

by from Solon, IA |

We live about an hour away, so we made an appointment. They were ready and took the Silverado for service. An hour later (we waited for it to be done) the service was complete. No surprises and at the expected price. Actually there was a surprise - they washed the truck before bringing it out. Second surprise was a rebate on the expected price. We'll be back.

August 9, 2012

Thank you for the review, and for coming an hour for service! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again!

Service

by from Milan, IL |

Like all the service folks who greet you. Always smiling!

August 9, 2012

Thanks for the nice comments! We look forward to seeing you again!

service

by from Rock Island Il |

excellent service and knowledge of the repairs required for maintenance.

June 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Melissa