Rouen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1091 Fremont Pike, Woodville, OH 43469

New 888-418-4919
Used 877-819-7504
Service 866-906-2623

Remember Rouen He'll Deal!

BOUGHT A CAR

by from Elmore, OH |

I just bought a car yesterday and it was so pleasent. Jason made everything go very smoothly and was just so nice. Not just saleman nice but personally nice. I would definetly recommend Jason and Rouen to anyone.

Car with clear carfax but recent body work

by from Utica MI |

We got a 2014 mustang gt with 7000 miles on it the dealer told us it never been any body work done no accidents clear carfax and that they know the person that traded it for new charger. 1 month after we buy the car the paint started to pell off on pass quater panel took it to body shop and yes they confirm that there was body damage and someone did it the cheep way to fix it he said some of dealers call cheep body shops and get it fix that way just so they can sell the car with clean carfax now after we talk to dealer they said that they will get it fix but now can't get hold of nobody and nonone will call us back we also had to pay additional 1300 for paint protection that we didn't want but had to buy. just make sure you look at the car really good don't trust the dealer i have to pay 950$ to get the paint stripped and repainted thats what ford dealer body shop estimate

Great dealer

by from Woodville, Ohio |

I challenged William Howard to find me a vehicle that met my needs as well as my budget...he WON! This was a great experience and William and the Rouen staff worked for two weeks to make sure the perfect vehicle was found for me. Thanks Rouen!

Excellent Experience!!!!

by from Gibsonburg, Oh |

I went looking for a work truck and ended up getting a new 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 and a 2002 F150 work truck. I can't say enough about Rouen in Woodville. Must go to Jen Music!!. She is a go getter on getting a deal made, but not pushy. I have always been faithfull to another dealership in the area, but wanted to try someone new. This is the place and Jen is the salesperson to see!!! We had a little miscommunication on an option that I wanted added to my new Ram. This was handled professionally and quickly, without any hassle. My overall experience from start to finish was great and I will always give Rouen and Jen a thumbs up. So if you need a new or used vehical (or both). You must give Rouen and Jen a shot. You won't regret it. JOB WELL DONE TEAM ROUEN!!!

Great service

by from Walbridge Ohio |

This was my first experience leasing a car . Barb Conley and Liz D were very helpful. Thanks again ladies.If i had a question they always had the answer.Leasing was done with ease and no problems. Excellent job done.

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I cannot describe how happy I am with Rouen. I love my car!!! Louis Self assisted me and I have now referred several people to him. I wanted a certain type of car and went beyond my wants and I couldn't be happier!! Thanks Rouen and Louis

Awesome buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased a Dodge Ram from Rouen and couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. From the initial conversation with Jason Frazier, when I first inquired about the truck, (great website, very easy to search and navigate) to the test drive and eventual sale, it really was a great experience. Jason was fantastic answering all my questions. The ones he couldn't answer right away, he found the answer and got back to me very quickly. Great communication. Very much a team effort, and everyone worked well together. The facility was spotless. They obviously take great care in the appearance as well. So overall, it was probably the most painless vehicle purchase I've ever been a part of... Thank you Rouen for a truly awesome buying experience.

ASOME EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Holland, Ohio |

My experience with Rouen Was AWESOME! As a single mom, a good vehicle is very important to me. I was buried in a contract from a big used car chain that had me upside down with a vehicle that was constantly needing repairs. Then I met Louis Self at Rouen. Louis made me feel like I was more than a FICO CREDIT SCORE. Too many times dealers/salesman make you feel like you do not deserve a nice vehicle because life has not been so kind to you financially. Not here. Louis was more than understanding and did not try to convince me to buy something I did not want or could not afford. I set my limits and Louis never tried to make me exceed them. I never dreamed that owning a brand new vehicle was even an option. But I drove away with 2015 Chrysler 200! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOUIS SELF AND ROUEN CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE!!!!!!!!

Great dealership

by from Oregon, Ohio |

I have to agree this is the best dealership I have dealt with. My sales person was Jason Frazier and he was helpful without being pushy. He had no problem letting me think it over and he gave me the space that I needed. He also was very thorough with follow-up after the purchase. He made my car buying experience pleasurable for the first time. I would recommend anyone in the market for a car to make the drive to Rouen on route 20 and talk to Jason because I am sure you will be as happy as I am with your new purchase

Only dealership to go to

by from Walbridge, OH |

This is the best expierence I've had with a dealership. I dealt with Casey Roberts and he was awesome. He did not try to talk me into anything I didn't want or couldn't afford and he was straight up about everything. Very helpful. And he is a veteran himself so he suggested a few options for rebates and other things. I will be going back to him next time I need a vehicle and will be sending anyone I know looking for a new or used vehicle.