Rouen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1091 Fremont Pike, Woodville, OH 43469

New 888-418-4919
Used 877-819-7504
Service 866-906-2623

Remember Rouen He'll Deal!

ASOME EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Holland, Ohio |

My experience with Rouen Was AWESOME! As a single mom, a good vehicle is very important to me. I was buried in a contract from a big used car chain that had me upside down with a vehicle that was constantly needing repairs. Then I met Louis Self at Rouen. Louis made me feel like I was more than a FICO CREDIT SCORE. Too many times dealers/salesman make you feel like you do not deserve a nice vehicle because life has not been so kind to you financially. Not here. Louis was more than understanding and did not try to convince me to buy something I did not want or could not afford. I set my limits and Louis never tried to make me exceed them. I never dreamed that owning a brand new vehicle was even an option. But I drove away with 2015 Chrysler 200! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOUIS SELF AND ROUEN CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE!!!!!!!!

Great dealership

by from Oregon, Ohio |

I have to agree this is the best dealership I have dealt with. My sales person was Jason Frazier and he was helpful without being pushy. He had no problem letting me think it over and he gave me the space that I needed. He also was very thorough with follow-up after the purchase. He made my car buying experience pleasurable for the first time. I would recommend anyone in the market for a car to make the drive to Rouen on route 20 and talk to Jason because I am sure you will be as happy as I am with your new purchase

Only dealership to go to

by from Walbridge, OH |

This is the best expierence I've had with a dealership. I dealt with Casey Roberts and he was awesome. He did not try to talk me into anything I didn't want or couldn't afford and he was straight up about everything. Very helpful. And he is a veteran himself so he suggested a few options for rebates and other things. I will be going back to him next time I need a vehicle and will be sending anyone I know looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Great service!!!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

This is the only dealer we will work with! Casey Roberts was awesome, he not only got us a great deal but he took his time with us. He talked to us, he didn't make us feel like we were simply a deal to make. And his sense of humor was great :) Made the time here spent seem very short. The finance department worked extra hard to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted and a payment that wasn't so bad. We will be sending anyone that's looking for a new/used car over to Rouen in woodville!

Car Buying Experience

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Casey Robert did a wonderful job walking us through the car buying process. He was honest, trustworthy and friendly. Casey worked with us to get the vehicle we wanted, a good trade in value on my 2007 Dodge Charger, all of the rebates being offered, and the monthly payment I had budgeted for. Thanks Casey!!!

Great employees

by from Toledo, ohio |

Robert Graham sold us a car he was very professional and friendly!!!!!

Jason Frazier

by from Woodville oh |

i was every pleased with the sale-men. he was very caring about my situation and very helpful in showing me how to run the car.

Awesome Service!!!

by from Norwalk, OH |

Went to Rouen for a different vehicle but when we showed up it was just sold. But Rick Lopez was awesome and worked with us to help us find the truck that would make us happy and put us in aa very nice Dodge Ram 1500 that we love!!! Thanks again Rick!!

Great used car and meet our monthly budget

by from Tiffin,OH |

Found a 2010 Dodge Charger and Casey Roberts meet all our needs. Got the car to work within our budget and kept in touch with us until we left with the car.

Rouen Experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Best car buying experience. Robert Graham and the team at Rouen from start to finish gave me the best car buying experienced in purchasing a vehicle. I am beyond happy with my whole experience at Rouen. Thank you All very much! I will recommend to all of my friends and family.