Rouen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1091 Fremont Pike, Woodville, OH 43469

New 888-418-4919
Used 877-819-7504
Service 866-906-2623

Remember Rouen He'll Deal!

Great employees

by from Toledo, ohio |

Robert Graham sold us a car he was very professional and friendly!!!!!

Jason Frazier

by from Woodville oh |

i was every pleased with the sale-men. he was very caring about my situation and very helpful in showing me how to run the car.

Awesome Service!!!

by from Norwalk, OH |

Went to Rouen for a different vehicle but when we showed up it was just sold. But Rick Lopez was awesome and worked with us to help us find the truck that would make us happy and put us in aa very nice Dodge Ram 1500 that we love!!! Thanks again Rick!!

Great used car and meet our monthly budget

by from Tiffin,OH |

Found a 2010 Dodge Charger and Casey Roberts meet all our needs. Got the car to work within our budget and kept in touch with us until we left with the car.

Rouen Experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Best car buying experience. Robert Graham and the team at Rouen from start to finish gave me the best car buying experienced in purchasing a vehicle. I am beyond happy with my whole experience at Rouen. Thank you All very much! I will recommend to all of my friends and family.

2011 dodge charger police package

by from holly MI |

came down from MI to look at 2011 dodge charger , Robert graham was a great help threw the whole process couldn't be happier

2013 Chrysler 200

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I had a great experience in purchasing my car here. The salesman Robert Graham really worked we me in getting me into a new car.

Robert Graham Saved the Day

by from Toledo, OH |

I purchased my previous vehicle from Rouen in 2006. Finally, that car drove it's last mile and it was time to purchase something new. I instantly knew that I wanted to come to Rouen and I wanted to work with Robert Graham. Robert is the only person that my family purchases vehicles through. He is kind, considerate, and makes you feel like a person and not just a sale. Robert found me a 2013 Dodge Avenger that I love! He noticed that the back tire might have a slow leak, so he made sure that the Service department took a look. Sure enough, the found a screw and immediately repaired the tire. Everyone at Rouen is friendly and helpful, but Robert is the best! I will always shop at Rouen as long as Robert Graham is there!

2013 Dodge Avenger...Wahoo!!!

by from Toledo, OH |

My Neon, which was purchased from this facility in 2006, finally gave out on me. I came back in search of another vehicle because I wanted to work with Robert Graham. My family buys all of our vehicles from Robert. He is caring, trustworthy, and doesn't make you feel like you're just a sale. The car that I originally planned to buy was sold, but Robert made sure that he found me another excellent vehicle. I will continue shopping at Roune as long as Robert is working here. Thank you, Robert! You're the best :)

2000 Dakota buying experience

by from Redford Twp. ,MI |

I stopped at the dealership to checkout a dakota pickup. Tyler came out and greeted me within a couple of minutes and was friendly and polite. When I said I was interested he setup a test drive and got me the carfax report. When I told him I was from out of state and asked about the sales tax, he clearly explained how it worked and that they would be sending it to Michigan. I was impressed with the overall service. of the dealership including the finance department.