Rouen Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1091 Fremont Pike, Woodville, OH 43469

New 888-418-4919
Used 877-819-7504
Service 866-906-2623

Remember Rouen He'll Deal!

great place to buy a used car!!

by from lambertville mi |

I stopped in to look at a 2007 Chrysler pacifica and ended up taking it home two hours later! The sales team seems very knowledgeable about the whole gamut of selling cars. From getting your financing right away to scheduling you for repairs(the air conditioner didn't work). They promised to fix it as part of the deal. Also told me that they would get me floor mats that were missing.All in all it was a very good experience. I would highly recommend anyone to stop in and check them out.

terrible service department

by from temperance, mi |

My husband and I bought a hummer from them about a month ago. In the terms of buying this vehicle, Rouen agreed to fix the " check engine light". Which they first said was probably the thermostat or bad battery connection. They fixed those problems as promised but as soon as we drove away the check engine light came back on. They agreed to take it back, and now say it is a possible exhaust leak but need to speak to their manager before they can procede. They have had my car for 2 days and still have no answer for me. "Still waiting to speak to the manager". And now they say I'll need to leave it over night again. They never call you back, leave you on hold forever, and seem like they don't really know what's going on with my car. Over all great place to buy from. Jason was great. Just don't expect speedy repairs or communication of any kind while they have your car.

Very good Sales Rep. Terrible service

by from Marblehead, Ohio |

Yesterday my boyfriend & I drove an 1.5 hours just to get to Rouen; we had and amazing sales rep Casey Roberts; the only issue was we bought a used car and the car is great but the tires are completely bald; they aren't even the original tires & this car has 60,000 miles but they didn't even have the manners to tell us about the tires so we get home within not even 24 hours were calling back trying to get them to get us some tires but instead of giving us the tires that we should have got with them then don't own up to the fact the tires are bad and that's their mistake. Instead the boss tells us $110 each tire & $20 each tire installation fee. And we call back and he tells us " well we didn't negotiate tires" wow; thanks. Would you like this done to you? No you wouldn't.

Poor service

by from Woodville, OH |

I wish I didnt go to this place to repair my car. They ve put defected part and dont wont to fix it.

Rouen Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

January 1, 2014

I am sorry for your expierence. I would like to talk to you about this. COuld you please call me at 419-897-3996. Ask for Bratche

Great Dealership

by from Stryker, OH |

We just bought our second vehicle from Rouen and we are very happy. Very friendly sales people and financing was easy. They worked within our budget to give us the best deal possible. I have driven dodge vehicles all of my life and this is the best dealership that I have come across. We have to drive over an hour to get to the dealership but it is well worth it!

Service Department

by from Toledo Ohio |

Your Service Department is great and very well organized!

great service. great hospitality.

by from toledo,ohio |

took car of us like we were family.

great deal

by from Toledo Ohio |

my sales person Elizabeth was awesome! great deal for a great price!