AutoNation Ford Westlake

Used 888-859-3985
Service 877-223-4594

AutoNation Westlake

by from Lakewood, OH |

After visiting a few other dealerships, and not having many salesmen come outside to offer my husband and I help, it was so refreshing when we stopped at AutoNation Westlake. Greg Burger was the salesman who came outside to help us. We told him exactly what we were looking for and he was on it! If it wasn't on our list, he didn't waste our time. He was direct and straight to the point. Greg was awesome to work with! Needless to say, we waited until he returned from vacation to make the purchase from him. Thanks, Greg!

Ford Escape

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

I had a GREAT experience with this dealership. The associate was pleasant to have dealing with car buying. She made me feel comfortable about purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend the associate and dealership to anyone.

Ford Escape

by from Columbia Station, Ohio |

I recently bought a 2014 Ford Escape and I could not have been happier with my buying experience. Everyone there was very friendly and open and willing to work with me to ensure I received the car and experience necessary to make me want to come back.

Repeat customer

by from Bay village |

I'll be back...again! I really don't have more to say... I've been here before, and I'll come back agin.

The best!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Diana Tait and her team have been and contiue to be simply the best!

Autonation Westlake

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Recently bought a used truck from AutoNation Ford Westlake, Anthony Hampton was our salesman. From the moment we walked on the lot there was no pressure of any kind to sell us a car. We were very impressed with the time that he spent with us, answered all of our questions, made sure that service was done to our satisfaction on the vehicle, followed up with us several times to make sure that we were happy with our purchase. We WILL return to them and will also recommend them to others. Excellent people, friendly and courteous. They have a great team there.!!!!

September 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

AutoNation Westlake, OH

by from Cleveland, OH |

Greg Burger was our salesperson and he did a great job! My dad bought a 2012 Used Ford Focus. It is in great condition and was worked on nicely. Greg told us about the car and so far everything is good. Since I drive it too, there was some questions I had about the car a couple of days later and he told me to come in and he would test drive it and help me out. Great job, everything was easy and the process of buying the car took about 3 hours but it was worth it now that I can drive it. The car is cleaned up very well!

August 12, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Ford Westlake. We hope you enjoy your car for many years to come!

Great experience with Barb

by from Westlake Oh |

Barb took amazing care of me and got me everything I wanted in a car and fast too!

July 10, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

New Car

by from Sagamore Hills Ohio |

My name is Mark Hupcey and I am from Sagamore hills Ohio To whom it may concern My wife Donna and I just purchased a new 2014 Taurus limited , we are very pleased with it. We started out the day at one dealership and left after 3 salesmen approached us and not one of them introduced them selves to my wife. My wife then said am I a ghost . So I said lets go somewhere else. We ended up at auto nations west and the experience was just great. Dave Solomon met us at the door and from that point on we were treated very well. The car has so many options on it that we were offered a class to familiar ourselves with them which was the best thing we could have done. The instructor was Chuck Greene and he taught the class. He is very good and he gives you his card with his cell phone number on it and said you can call anytime and he would answer your questions and walk you through it . Also if you want to repeat the class you are more then welcome to come back. We will recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you. Sincerely The Hupcey"s

June 29, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Mark. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Barb ROCKS at Autonation Westlake

by from Cleveland Heights, OH |

My husband I recently moved from Rochester, NY and were interested in a new vehicle. I was connected through Edmunds with Autonation Ford, Westlake. Barb Johnson was the first to call me and we had an instant connection because she talked to me about me first. Within 2 days we had our new vehicle... no changes to what was offered to what we paid, easiest people to work with in financing.... BTW they got us a fantastic rate! This dealership is about 30 minutes from our home but we'll be going there for service because of the amazing buying experience we had.

Poor Customer Service

by from Westlake,Ohio |

I have a 2014 Ford Focus with 7,000 miles. I have owned the car for 6 months. I went to Westlake Autonation becasue I had a tear in the rubber around my drivers door. I spoke with Chris the Manager and he said, "this was not covered under warranty", No other help was offered to me. I told him I would go back to where I bought the car in Amherst. He said, "Good luck getting that covered" I went to Amherst Autonation and they did not even hesitate to cover this for me. I had the part ordered and put on without any problems. Kudos to Jim-Manager at Amherst Autonation!!! Thanks, Amherst Autonation I will be a repeat customer!!!! Trudy P.