AutoNation Ford Westlake

Used 888-859-3985
Service 877-223-4594

Great Experience

by from North Olmsted, OH |

Pete Wimmer did a great job taking care of me and the buying process was not a hassle. The team was upfront with both my trade in and the vehicle I was purchasing. I will be returning when my wife's lease is up.

Love Love Love them!!!!

by from Lakewood, Ohio |

I had a great experience from the moment I entered my info on their site til I drove away with my new truck. Lee and Patrick couldn't have been more personable, professional, and helpful. Even the sales staff and workers not helping me engaged me in conversation.I would suggest this dealership to any of my friends or family. Thank you all!!!

Never Buy Here

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I purchased a used car from autonation. Turned out to be one of the worst decisions I have made. Salesman was nice throughout the process of purchase. But, as usual, once the sale was completed he was not so willing to help, or even return calls/messages. I had to return to the dealership no less than 5 times within a week and a half of the purchase for various reasons. Once, the dealer made a mistake with the paperwork. Then there were several issues with the used car I purchased. I won't go into great detail about all the issues I had. But I will say this. I will never purchase another car from this dealer or any dealer affiliated with them. And I certainly will not recommend anyone to this dealer. Good luck to anyone that will take a chance with this dealership

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have been looking for a vehicle for quite sometime and after my research, decided on buying a Ford Explorer. I wasn't sure if I could afford a new vehicle or not and considered buying a used model. After the very helpful car salesman worked on different options of payments, I decided to lease a new explorer. I did not know that I have the option of buying the vehicle even though I am leasing it. It made the payments lower and affordable and I know I will end up buying it at the end of the lease. This was a great dealership with very helpful salesmen the entire process. I know I got a great deal and would highly recommend Westlake Auto Nation.

Lease of Ford Escape from Autonation Ford Westlake

by from Medina, Ohio |

We went to AutoNation because Costco recommended them as their representative. Beverly O. took care of us. She knew the product inside and out and all of the rebates and financing offers. She was not pushy, she just laid out the facts. We went with the idea of buying the car but after hearing all the options and considering our ages we went with leasing. We left not knowing what color we wanted or if it was the right decision. On our ride home we decided to go ahead and lease. We called and Beverly took care of everything. It was a pleasure working with her. So far we are very pleased with the car.

Great Service, Great People

by from Westlake, OH |

This was my 2nd time coming to this dealership, I was returning my Ford Focus that I got back in 2013 because the lease was up. They made it super easy for me to choose the car I liked, and had everything ready by the time I showed up to get it.

my service at autonation westlake, oh

by from Westlake, OH |

they took the time to fully understand the work I wanted done to my car. they went over everything they did that I asked them to do. the customer waiting room was clean and comfortable, so I had no problem waiting for my vehicle. they also washed my car when they finished. I greatly appreciated that!

Great Service

by from Avon, OH |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Escape from Mike Nunnari. Mike was great to work with. He gave me all the information I needed without any pressure. He took the time to show me all the features of the car and to make sure all my questions were answered and followed up with me a few days later. I would recommend him highly!

Ben's Fiesta

by from Westlake, OH |

Bev was great and made the whole experience smooth. Talked about the car, test drove it, then decided I need to have this car. It's been great so far and I'm grateful I had great person to help me.

An excellent experience, as always!

by from Westlake, OH |

Bev was extremely helpful with giving me options for different vehicles that I was looking at. She was quick, efficient, and gave extremely prompt service. During my test drive, the battery on the vehicle I was driving died (very cold outside) and just needed to be jumped, luckily I was at home, but I also had to pick up my son from school (which was just up the street). I called Bev and within minutes she and a service person were at my house to recharge the battery and she ended up giving me a ride up to my son's school to pick him up. Bev exemplifies what it means to give top-notch service and she went WAY above and beyond! I always tell my friends what a professional experience I have whenever I, or anyone in my family, goes to this particular Ford Dealership. Autonation Ford Westlake is and will always remain my #1 choice, from the sales floor to the service stations, and everywhere in between, I have always been treated with 100% respect and I am proud to be a Ford owner.

Extraordinary Service

by from Westlake, OH |

We love our new Ford Explorer that we purchased from David Solomon at Auto Nation in Westlake, Ohio. David and the entire management team did a first class job during the sales process. Everyone made us feel very welcome and at ease while we reviewed all of the options available. Also the service continues to be Extraordinary after the sale. We will definitely be back to see David when we purchase our next vehicle.