Paul Sur Buick GMC

1551 W. US 30, Valparaiso, IN 46385

New 888-291-6498
Used 888-643-4105
Service 866-901-5235

Where a little something extra comes standard.

Very satisfied buyer

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Paul Sur made my buying experience smooth and satisfying. Sales person went above and beyond to make this experience one I would, and will, do again with this dealership.

Fantastic Dealership!

by from Valparaiso, IN |

I've had my old college car for about 5 years, and I now that I've been out of college and working full time for over a year, I decided it was time for an upgrade. My first and only stop was Paul Sur - everyone there is so accommodating and friendly! It took me a couple weeks to make my decision (I visited the dealership a couple times within those weeks to test drive a 2014 Buick Encore), and I felt zero pressure whatsoever to make my decision on the spot. As my first car purchase, it was a big decision to make! They had exactly what I wanted, and I was in and out of the dealership fairly quickly once I decided to bite the bullet and take the Encore home with me! I couldn't be happier with my new car and my experience at Paul Sur! The dealership itself is also very clean and organized - overall, I am very impressed! Thanks again, Paul Sur, for my new Encore!!

WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Valpo, In |

First I want everyone to know Jack is a realy nice guy who I would consider buying another car from as long as he worked at a different car dealership. The finance guy completely messed up the whole deal, making countless errors in ALL of the documents. I have had to make several trips back to the dealership to have them corrected. This was the worst experience I have ever had purchasing anything and a month later I am still trying to get it fixed.

Good Job Mike Sur! Great Staff.

by from Valparaiso IN |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jack Koroluk for his professionalism and the way he treated me as a customer. Jack's patience and honesty was refreshing. I will refer others to Paul Sur, Jack Koroluk and Mike Bonaventura in the future.

Another NEW truck

by from Valparaiso, In. |

Well, I just wrote a review less than 2 months ago on the great experience I had on my purchase. I then went on a trip to Texas and realized I needed something more than what I had to pull a fifth wheel. I loved the truck I JUST purchased, so it had to be identical with just a different rear differential. I approached Jack K. AGAIN, to put me in the truck of my dreams. Well, knowing full well how much I loved the truck I had, the search was on. Through numerous emails about several different vehicles and hard dealing on Jack's part to acquire another truck to my liking, the text finally came in..."Found it, got it, come get it!" As before the finance department had me ready to go and worked to get me within the payment I wanted. I cant express enough how thankful I am for the effort that was put in to get me exactly what I wanted for the second consecutive time. Thanks again Jack.

Jack Koroluk is the car salesman you hope you get.

by from Kouts, IN |

Jack made our purchase of a quality used vehicle a tremendous experience, He was patient, knowledgeable, diligent and resourceful. Mike Boneventura, in Finance, and Bruce Bennett, in Parts, are both outstanding indvididuals, too. I would buy another vehicle from this Paul Sur, because of this team, and you should, too.

Great Experience

by from La Porte, Indiana |

The best vehicle buying experience we've ever had. Thank you Jack (Koroluk) for everything. We appreciate the no pressure, honest and respect shown during the process. It truly was an unexpected pleasure and an A+ process. We will definitely be a repeat customer.

The Jack Koroluk experience!!!

by from Valparaiso, Indiana |

I went to Dunkin Donuts one Saturday and saw there were no salesman to haggle me at the dealership, so I thought I would pop in and tire kick a while. I guess I kicked too long as I was approached by a sales rep who was there for an extended sale. I let him know I would call upon his services if needed.I finally requested his services which he was unable to answer my short but significant questions. He had Jack Koroluk assist me in the rest of my venture. Not only was Jack Knowledgeable, but he was not overbearing and I found myself now shopping for the vehicle of my dreams. And dream it was. I wrote down what I wanted and after a few trial runs in trucks a transport pulled up with my dream truck. Loaded with EXACTLY what I was wanting. He even let me put the first fill up in the truck for the test drive. All I can say is I know what I want and am in and out in less than an hour as a rule of thumb. 4 1/2 hours later ( I just didn't want to leave) and a lot of patience on Jack's part, I purchased exactly what I wrote down. The entire experience and his diligence in assisting, not pestering me to find the truck I wanted was priceless. The finance department was as helpful in expediting my paperwork as well making my purchase a blessing instead of a nightmare. Again, I appreciate the entire experience. Thanks again Jack.

Happy customer

by from Valparaiso, In. 46383 |

Haven't shopped for a truck in a long while, thanks to Jack Koroluk it was interesting. He took the time explaining and listening to my questions. Did not feel pressured or rushed to make a decision. Thanks Jack. Will refer to you any time. Bob CPO

An honest, caring, car salesman

by from Valpo,IN |

I have yet to even finalize the purchase of the vehicle my fiancÚ and I are looking to get, but I would recommend to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle to visit Jack Koroluk at Paul Sur. I was referred to him by a co-worker and this man is not your average car salesman. He looks out for his clients and tries to put them in the best possible ride for their financial situation, needs and wants, and his sincerity makes it a pleasure to shop at this dealership. Thanks Jack, and I will let everyone I know aware you are the best at what you do!!! Only bad thing is he is a Packers fan...

Great Customer Service from Brad

by from Knox, IN |

bought two used vehicles from Paul Sur, Valparaiso, IN. Both were purchased from Brad. An outstanding professional! We were very pleased with his service. We now have matching red vehicles.....a GMC Sierra and and Solstice. Thanks Brad, next time we need a vehicle, we will be in to see you.