Grieger's Motor Sales

1756 W. US Hwy 30, Valparaiso, IN 46385

Used 219-462-4117

Great car dealership!

by from Valparaiso, IN |

At first I was skeptical that it was going to be like any other car dealership. However, I overheard an independent auto appearance serviceman talking to a coworker who was impressed with how clean the cars were. It had just rained that morning, and all the cars were spotless. I saw employees thoroughly almost aggressively cleaning and wiping the body and rims. I looked around and the nearby dealerships cars were soaking wet. I began then to notice subtle differences from this car dealership compared to others. Overall, the people were great, the cars were spotless, and the atmosphere friendly. I didn't at all feel like they were trying to rip me off. Will definitely be heading there next time I need a car. The only thing I could recommend is the shouldn't offer you so much free stuff when you are there. Seriously I had like 5 Dunkin Donuts and some pizza. I know some people are into that, but when you are trying to stay skinny it is hard. Come here first, and any other dealership will disappoint!

All pressure

by from Michigan City, IN |

Went car shopping for the first time in a long while. This dealership has radio ads claiming that they are no pressure and no hype. Well, they need to pull their ads and say that they are the sterotypical car dealers who will try to use every trick to high pressure sell you a car. If you like this type of dealer, great, but most people that I know should and will stay very clear of this place.