Gibbons Ford

950 Main St, Dickson City, PA 18519

great service

by from eynon pa |

being a customer of not so great credit standings, I tried other dealerships that were offering credit forgivness and big pitches on credit gauranty. each fell short of there promises. where at gibbons ford I drove away in a newer and great quality car the same day. I couldn't be more happier with my experience there.

Would not recomend the service department

by from Honesdale, Pa |

I purchased my 2008 Certified Ford Mustang on 4-4-2013. It has been back to the dealer 8 times to date for the same two issues. Twice the exhaust system was falling off the car. Gibbons has had this car for a total of 9 weeks, and counting. They were nice enough to provide a dirty loaner car, but I would prefer drive the car I am making payments on, and getting a loaner wasn't easy either. I was getting the run around for service dates until I started posting info on the reviews. The general manager, Daryl Jane refuses to take the car back even though I have offered to pick another from the lot. The salesman, Keith Klime, was very nice when he was making the sale but hasn't even tried to help after the fact. If you plan on getting service done to your Ford. I would think twice on using this dealership. I must also add this was not the first car I had purchased from Gibbons but it will be the last for sure!

new truck

by from Montrose, Pa |

I actually had a good experience at gibbons ford. sales person garria teel was very knowledgeable about the ford F150 I was looking to buy. after test drive I decided to buy the vehicle. garria and gib bons had the vehicle ready for pick-up including paperwork and a full tank of gas!

Great overall dealership

by from Honesdale Pa 18431 |

Joe Dickhut & Stephanie Abraham were great to deal with. Very professional.

The sales person Garria Teel was excellent!

by from Carbondale, P.A. |

Very happy with Gibbons. Would tell anyone, buy your next car from them. Great selection of pre owned cars. Excellent service.

Ask for Don Hull

by from olyphant, pa |

We have purchased all our cars from this dealership because of the exceptional service of Mr. Don Hull. if you want an honest salesperson that is very professional, he is the one to ask for!

Buying my Ford Escape

by from "Dunmore, PA" |

I recently was looking for a new vehicle when I saw this Escape ....I did the online application and immediately had Garria Teel get in touch with me. She made the whole car buying experience so easy. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and I am loving my new vehicle!

Great buying experience

by from Long Pond, PA |

I appreciated the level of responsiveness, professionalism and open approach. My questions were answered without hesitation or were researched for me. I felt I had time to review all my options and to understand the differences between the three Escape groupings. Don was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in the process of reviewing my options which helped me to make the right choice.

Good Salespeople. Helpful, Would buy from again.

by from Pa, PA |

Good selection of cars on the lot. Salesperson Kurtis was very helpful in whole process of purchase. Did a good job of determining what options we needed and did not need. Would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used Ford vehicle.

New Ford Edge Lease from Gibbon's Ford

by from Dunmore, PA |

I hate car shopping and although I have had OK experiences in the past, this time was actually a pleasure. Kurtis couldn't have been more helpful and professional. We were having some issues finishing up our previous lease with another company and Kurtis did everything he could to help us out. He hooked us up with a Ford Edge and we love it. I hate when car dealers seem pushy or like they are playing games like "let me go talk to my manager" but none of this happened. Kurtis was very knowledgeable and low pressure. He gave us what we needed without the additional stress. I would gladly recommend him and Gibbon's Ford to family and friends.