Gibbons Ford

New 877-427-3178
Used 877-413-7890
Service 877-431-1923

Make Gibbons Ford your Dealership

Nice showroom and office space

by from 18235 |

friendly staff, courteous, buying process went well, when I bought my 2008 Mercury Mountaineer I wanted some things installed prior to picking it up and the work was done within the same week of buying. Ex: remote start, bug shield, rain guards, mud flaps. Plus I was able to roll that cost along with warranty in the loan. Very helpful in answering my questions.

first oil change and factory recall

by from dickson city, pa |

pleasant personnel ....wait was not too long...mgr was great at offering next oil change free since when we purchased the lease the sales person said that it would be free, but never issued anything to that effect.

Gibbons Ford responded to this review

August 25, 2015

We would like to thank you for sharing this feedback, Paul. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Joe Pullman| Service Manager

Excellent "small-town" family oriented dealer!

by from Dickson City, PA |

Impressed by the "small town" feel of the dealership, friendly interaction with staff, and no-haggle negotiation, with Darryl, the GM diligently working past closing time to find us the best deal that would work for our family. After having been to several Ford dealerships in search of the right vehicle, Gibbons Ford by far surpassed the rest!

Gibbons Ford responded to this review

August 22, 2015

Dana, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Darryl's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you again! Andy Noone | Sales Manager

Great new car experience!

by from Dickson City, PA |

My experience at Gibbons Ford was exceptional! The salesman, Don Hull , was highly recommended to me by friends. Don went above and beyond what I have ever encountered in salesmanship with absolutely no high pressure tactics. Thank you Don! I love my Fusion and I will deal with and recommend Gibbons Ford for a great car experience!

Great Service Team

by from Dickson City, PA |

The entire Service Staff is Top Shelf. My Service Rep, Chad, went above and beyond making me Happy. That is why I purchase Fords, my 8th, and look forward to many more purchases. Daryl Jayne and John Grow should be Proud of their Sales and Service Teams. Their Service Managet, Joe, is Pro Active in trying to satisfy my needs and that is also sa Plus when I consider my purchases. Good Job to All!!!

f350 great place to shop!!!

by from Dickson City, PA |

what a great job these people do, I can say how well they did with everything thanks so much!!!!!allen brozonis

Mr. John Evans

by from Dickson City, PA |

Excellent,very professional and the Service Manager was very kind and they made you feel welcome.

Service and Dealership

by from Dickson City, PA |

Warranty service met and went beyond excellent customer service.

Great Services

by from Uniondale, PA |

Great deals!! Unequaled service to customers!! Polite smooth transaction!!

SMALL TOWN DEALERSHIP

by from Archbald Pa |

This company is a great small town dealership,after going there once they know you by your name. They will go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Their loyalty program is great. Service prices are equal to any other auto service centers in the area. I would recommend to anyone.