Valenti Chevrolet

399-475 North Colony Road, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 888-316-8949
Used 888-314-3980
Service 866-645-8480

Family Owned & Operated For Over 80 Years!

Best Service and Sales Department by far!!

by from Berlin Ct |

I loved this place when I bought my beautiful Chevy Avalanche, but for the first time recently I used their 5 star service department for my 2012 Chevy Volt. I am so impressed. My first contact was with Gary who listened to my concerns and also spoke of a couple of recalls I needed done. he told me he needed to get the parts and and would call me back to schedule a good time for me to come in and that he would need the car for a day, all upfront information which is awesome. Upon my arrival on the scheduled I was greeted by Larry who was with another customer, but let me know he would be right with me. Before he finished Scott came out and said I will help you sir, all the information was correctly in the computer and the loaner they promised was ready to, I was in and out in under 10 minutes with all this to be done and on my way to work with my loaner. Scott called me back 2 hours later with a couple of additional items that needed attention and was not pushy at all when I said I would do one and would have to hold on the other one for right now. He then as promised called me back and said the car was ready to go, all well within the time they said it would take and a little added bonus, they had my Volt fully charged! I have always said that this was the best place in Connecticut to buy and service your Chevy, and these fine service folks did nothing to change my mind!! Thanks Guys!!!

great Service,Excellent Facilities

by from Wallingford,Ct |

We own 3 Chevrolet Vehicles,all serviced at Valenti's.We have had outstanding service on all vehicles.The personnel at Valenti's are outstanding and wrote the book on customer service.We will continue to purchase Chevrolet's because of the caring and friendly service we receive there.

Exceptional service and easy to deal with.

by from Wallingford CT |

I totaled my truck and was shopping for one to take its place. I hit a lot of dealers before ending at Valenti around 5:30 on Sunday the 29th of March, I was ready to buy a Dodge from another dealer when the combination of Exceptionally nice staff and quality used vehicles won me over. I would reccomend everyone I know to shop at Valenti when they need not her vehicle.

Purchased Used Car

by from Wolcott, CT |

Went to them to buy a car listed on Cars.com. It was already sold. Salesman Ron found a substitute vehicle . I had an older trade-in. I feel the entire staff worked to make the trade/purchase one of the best ever. I'm 67yo, have had about 70 cars.

Great Service and Atmosphere

by from Meriden, CT |

Shopping for a car after an accident, and chose Valenti as my mom had wonderful service in the past. Everybody there is very approachable and friendly. Ed Boganski took care of us with an expert touch from start to finish. Everything was top-notch, the car test drive was great, and we even got to take it home the same day! All in all, a superior car buying experience. I'd reccommend them to anyone.

Great Place Tor Purchase and Service Your Vehicles

by from Wallingford,Ct |

Valente Chevrolet has been our dealer for many years. We have had excellent service, good advice as to how to proceed with solving problems, and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Ken, Gary, Scott and Allen are always ready to help and are extremely easy to work with. Ken, the service manager , is a friendly, helpful and cheerful man who thoroughly enjoys his work and the public He cares for. Stop by and see what you are missing. Bob P

I Like This Place, and the People Who Work There

by from Wallingford, CT |

Bought a car from Doug Thurston--beautiful vehicle for a fair price, and he gave me a reasonable offer for my trade in, higher than other dealerships. Had a small issue with the radio and Valentin fixed it under warranty at absolutely no cost to me!!! Al is Finance is a great guy, as is Doug---all in all it was a GREAT buying experience, highly recommended!

new car!

by from Wallingford Connecticut |

I went in with my 2007 chevy cobalt for a recall on my car. Ended up walking out with a 2014 chevy cruze. Thank you to Doug Thurston of Valenti for everything! Knowledgeable, understanding and walked me through everything. Would recommend anyone to visit and ask for Doug!

Best dealer experience I have had.

by from Vernon, CT |

I have purchased many new cars thus have been to many dealers from Acura, VW, other Chevy dealers and so on. I must says that my experience at Valenti was the best purchasing experience I have had. From the triad of my GLI to the purchasing of the Camaro they make it very easy with absolutely NO pressure, In fact they went above and beyond to find me other incentive money to put towards the down payment. I left knowing I got the best deal I could have. The staff is professional and are there to guide you through the process should you choose to purchase a vehicle. I highly recommend you check them out if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Great Dealership with individual attention

by from Bristol, CT |

My wife and I just bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Valenti Chevrolet in Wallingford, CT. We were made to feel extremely comfortable and welcome by everyone there. Our salesman, Bill Anastasio was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot, special deals available, and answered any questions we had. He asked what we were looking for in a car and based on what we wanted, made suggestions that fit us to a tee. He walked us through the process and was upfront about everything. All the employees made sure we were well taken care of during our time there. Even though when we arrived the salesmen were in a meeting, someone was available to bring Bill right out to us. While working with Bill, others got us drinks and made us feel welcome. Never was there any pressure, but instead a relaxed, comfortable environment where we could choose what we wanted. During the test drive, Bill made sure we knew all about the car and its features and allowed us both to drive and feel comfortable with the car. When the time came to make the purchasing decision, a fair deal was offered and a reasonable trade in that was not overinflated. We were promptly given an appointment to work out the financing with the finance manager, Chris Champagne, and allowed to leave and come back in time for the appointment. We were again greeted warmly and felt comfortable throughout the whole process. Chris was also open and above board with us. He explained our options and detailed the cost and benefits of each. He knew exactly what needed to be done and worked with us in a quick, professional manner, but always made sure we were completely aware of all aspects. Finally, after the sale was completed, Bill took the time to explain the set up of the car and how to work all the buttons, knobs, and switches. He also helped us set up the bluetooth link to our cell phones, and talked us through and helped us with the set up for OnStar. We are very pleased with our car and the deal we got. The employees of the dealership were welcoming, accommodating, and not sappy or overboard, but realistic and helpful. I strongly recommend this dealership especially Bill and Chris to anyone looking for a good car at a fair deal.