Valenti Chevrolet

399-475 North Colony Road, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 888-316-8949
Used 888-314-3980
Service 866-645-8480

Family Owned & Operated For Over 80 Years!

Great Dealership with individual attention

by from Bristol, CT |

My wife and I just bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Valenti Chevrolet in Wallingford, CT. We were made to feel extremely comfortable and welcome by everyone there. Our salesman, Bill Anastasio was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot, special deals available, and answered any questions we had. He asked what we were looking for in a car and based on what we wanted, made suggestions that fit us to a tee. He walked us through the process and was upfront about everything. All the employees made sure we were well taken care of during our time there. Even though when we arrived the salesmen were in a meeting, someone was available to bring Bill right out to us. While working with Bill, others got us drinks and made us feel welcome. Never was there any pressure, but instead a relaxed, comfortable environment where we could choose what we wanted. During the test drive, Bill made sure we knew all about the car and its features and allowed us both to drive and feel comfortable with the car. When the time came to make the purchasing decision, a fair deal was offered and a reasonable trade in that was not overinflated. We were promptly given an appointment to work out the financing with the finance manager, Chris Champagne, and allowed to leave and come back in time for the appointment. We were again greeted warmly and felt comfortable throughout the whole process. Chris was also open and above board with us. He explained our options and detailed the cost and benefits of each. He knew exactly what needed to be done and worked with us in a quick, professional manner, but always made sure we were completely aware of all aspects. Finally, after the sale was completed, Bill took the time to explain the set up of the car and how to work all the buttons, knobs, and switches. He also helped us set up the bluetooth link to our cell phones, and talked us through and helped us with the set up for OnStar. We are very pleased with our car and the deal we got. The employees of the dealership were welcoming, accommodating, and not sappy or overboard, but realistic and helpful. I strongly recommend this dealership especially Bill and Chris to anyone looking for a good car at a fair deal.

Great service

by from Meriden ct |

I would like to thank Doug and Al. They were great through out this process. I had to get into another vehicle unexpected and with their help they got me into a 2014 chevy Cruz. This is a vehicle that I did not expect to leave with only because it was brand new. They gave me all my options upfront and we're very honest with what I was working with. With the help of Doug and Al they made it possible. These are great people and made this process easy and stress free. I can not thank these 2 gentleman enough.

Great Experience

by from Meriden, CT |

I had the pleasure of having Obed Santiago navigate me through trading in my car I purchased in 2011, and upgrading to a 2014 model. I had a good experience with this dealership previously, so it was the first place I went to look for a new car. I went in with my mind made up as to what I was interested in, and what I was willing to spend. I was willing to stick with the car I had if I couldn't get exactly what I wanted. Obed was fantastic. He listened to what I was saying, and not once did he pressure me or push me towards something I wasn't interested in. He just said, "OK, let's see what we can do." (Had I not already had my mind set on a particular model, I would have felt completely comfortable with letting him suggest what he thought might be a good fit for me... he seems to know the ins and outs of everything on their lot, and asked the right questions to make sure I was getting something that fit my needs.) I really was not planning on making a decision so quickly, but Obed's openness and professionalism during the process made me feel confident that this was the right decision for me. Three days later I was driving off in a new car. The entire process went very smoothly, and the other people I interacted with along the way were all professional and pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle. I plan to return there when I am ready for a new car in a few years.

Great facilities, very easy going atmosphere!

by from Milford CT |

We would like to thank Bill for all of the help with buying our car! Upon arrival Bill was very welcoming and had the vehicle we were interested in ready for us to test drive! The sales team was very dedicated to helping our family make the right purchase. We left the dealer around 9pm and by 10 am the next morning the vehicle was ready to be picked up! The process of buying our vehicle was SO easygoing, simple and fast! I would highly recommend Valenti Chevrolet to anyone!

Easy, Friendly and Refreshing

by from East Haven |

Thank you Bill for all your help ...the buying process was very easy and pleasant thank you again!! RV thanks for talking with my son :)

Great Customer Service

by from wallingford, CT |

My salesman Bill Anastasio was great, he kept us updated while trying to find the perfect truck for me. Worked as hard as he could to give me the best deal he could on my trade and my new chevy.

PC12312011

by from Burlington, CT |

I worked with Ron and they made me feel very comfortable and made the process go very smoothly.

Pleasant experience at Valenti Chevrolet

by from Cheshire Ct |

After experiencing a very pushy, high pressure and painful experience at another nearby Chevy dealership, I tried Valenti Chevrolet and had an excellent experience. The guys there were pleasant and they blew the other dealership away with a much better lease price on a 2014 Malibu for my daughter. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I would certainly go back to Valenti for any future transportation needs. The guys were great. Gary

great car

by from Meriden, CT |

I got a well maintained used car that is clean and reliable without the usual used car hassles.

great store, friendly staff

by from north haven CT |

My salesman Bill Anastasio was very accommodating to my car needs. I was able to get eveything that I wanted in my vehicle and he was truthful and helpful in every way. I highly recommend seeing him for a car , and look forward to purchasing another car from Bill and Valenti in the future .