Turpin Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-463-4174
Used 888-437-5880
Service 866-653-6214

"Try Us One Time"

Honesty and ease of purchase

by from Erie, Illinois |

This is not our first purchase fron Turpins and for good reason. Kurt made the process from beginning to end as easy and quick as possible. We have been looking, but not seriously for a while and we were never harassed at any time during the months we looked and were waiting to make up our minds. He did keep in touch and keep us posted on anything he thought we might be interested in and that is what brought us to our recent purchase. The Turpin name has a label of integrity established, EARNED over time and expected by us the in the future. Thanks again!

Best experience I've had buying a vehicle

by from Colona, IL |

Went in to Turpin's just to look around, I left with the perfect vehicle for my family. Kurt found the vehicle I was looking for and at a better price. It was absolutely a no hassle buying experience, they gave me good money for my trade. I would recommend Turpin's and their sales team.

Excellent experience!

by from Kewanee, IL |

Thank you Turpeins for an excellent new car buying experience. Kurt Lassman's genuine efforts to help--from explaining the different options through offering to take us through the use of any options--were appreciated. We are enjoying our new Impala!!

Great Service, Great Sales Staff

by from Geneseo, IL |

Kurt Lassman was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient.

Great salesman

by from Geneseo Il |

If you're looking to purchase a new car come to turpins and ask Kurt Lassman he's a wonderful salesman, he will help you find the right car & exactly what you're looking for.

great new car my wife and i just love itiv del

by from geneseo ill |

me and my wife have bought several autos from kurt lassman great personallity not pushy! good guy to talk to as long as hes selling autos thats who we will buy from in the future

Good job

by from Geneseo, IL |

Kurt allowed me time to think my decision through. I appreciated the fact he was never in a hurry to sell me a vehicle. Everyone at Turpin's was very courteous and helpful each time I stopped in.

Great Staff and a Fair Price

by from Colona Il |

My wife and I were just going to do a quick run thru the lot looking but not to serious. The old one still ran but hoping for a update. So we run into a good guy name of Kurt Lassman who was patient on helping my wife and I to come to terms on the same car a small miracle indeed. The car looks sharp and runs great Thanks Turpins.

Painless as possible

by from Colona, IL |

We find shopping for a car extremely stressful. Tim was helpful but not pushy.

Beyond Best

by from Geneseo, IL |

We just bought a 2013 Chevy Equinox from Turpin Motors in Geneseo, IL and couldn't be happier! Yes, we had a "better buying experience" as advertised, and yes, there were no gimmicks, and yes, we were not shuffled from one person to another. Kurt Lassman was our guy from the first time we stepped on the lot until we drove off in our new car. He expertly guided us throughout the entire car trying - car buying process. Kurt was friendly, easy-going, and knowledgeable. He worked diligently to get us the best deal, but he was never, ever pompous or pushy. That would have been a deal breaker. Kurt listened to our needs and matched us to our perfect vehicle. He was patient and efficient. His knowledge and demeanor inspired our confidence in closing the deal. His gregarious personality and his humor made the whole experience fun. As advertised Turpins made "car buying easy" and beyond the best! We have bought cars from Turpins in the past and will most definitely go back in the future.

A dealer you can trust

by from Geneseo |

A long time dealer with a solid reputation. They provide all the information and customer service without the high pressure. Kurt was very helpful in answering questions and giving us a tutorial on the new car. We have purchased cars from them before and also have had service work done in their shop and we have always been treated well. We intend to continue doing business with them.