Turpin Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-653-6214

"Try Us One Time"

Great Customer Service

by from Moline, IL |

My overall experience at Turpin's of Geneseo was great, from the selection to negotiating the price and explaining how to operate the vehicle once I purchased it. The service rep. came out to my farm to give me an estimate for my trade in since my truck's brakes were not working correctly. They even came to pick me & my truck up when I bought the truck so I didn't have to inconvenience someone to give me a ride or risk my life trying to drive a truck with limited brakes.

Famtastic Experience Buying Used Truck

by from Peoria, IL |

We had looked at multiple dealerships for a truck for our young family since our previous vehicle had been totaled by a deer. We had even talked to other salesmen and been disappointed by their attempt to trick us. We are a young family and on a pretty tight budget. After driving over an hour to Turpins, we met Kurt when we pulled into the lot to look at a Chevy Silverado. He was very professional and kind. Kurt walked us through the whole process of buying the truck. We had never purchased a vehicle by ourselves (without our parents assistance) before. We felt very comfortable with Kurt and were confident he was not pulling any "car dealer tricks" on us like we had experienced at other dealerships. We had a fantasic experience with Turpins! Thank you very much Kurt!

Always comfortable here.

by from Geneseo, IL |

Bought, traded and had cars serviced here over the last 30 years. I know they are trustworthy and always do thier best to keep customers happy.

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Cedar Falls, Iowa |

We had a hassle-free and excellent SUV buying experience. We drove 3 hours to test drive a Honda Pilot and felt it was represented accurately with an informative salesman Kurt. For once we came in contact with a car salesman that honestly wanted us to get the right vehicle for our needs and not pushing this one. Very smooth negotiating and we feel we received an excellent price. Turpin Motors had a small town feel and treated with the upmost respect with no surprises. It was definitely worth the drive!

Easy to Deal with

by from Morrison, IL |

We had a great buying experience on the purchase of our used vehicle. They gave us a "no haggle" price, which was very fair. Our salesman, Kurt, was great to deal with, and we were able to test drive a vehicle and take it home the same day within a very reasonable time frame for completing the paperwork involved.

I asked questions - they listened

by from Des Moines, IA |

I use the internet to shop for a specific vehicle with specific features and Turpin's addressed my questions. A lot of dealers respond to internet inquiries with a canned response. If you're buying from out of town and have a number of questions it is good to have the dealer respond and not try to sell you a black car when you want a red one. Turpin's listened and it felt comfortable buying from them!

My New Jeep

by from Cambridge, IL |

Before I finalized my purchase with Turpin Motors, I shopped around at other dealers. Turpin's prices were definitely competitive with other dealerships. Throughout the entire process, the sales staff was pleasant, informative, and knowledgeable. Both Robert S. and Kurt L. were a pleasure to deal with and didn't apply high-level pressure or play games. They would definitely get my return business.

Great experience at Turpins Geneseo

by from Erie, Illinois |

We have purchased several cars from Turpins. We consider ourselves to be Chevy people. However, this time we thought it would be fun to look at other cars. After visiting other dealerships we decided, with the help of Kurt, that we would stay with Chevrolet. Kurt is not just helpful but he is also knowledgeable about the Chevy line of cars. He had all the paper work ready for us and in no time at all we had purchased our new Malibu. We feel we made the correct choice with our Malibu. Thank you Kurt for helping us.

Nice place, clean, good service.

by from Prophetstown, Il |

Good to deal with, not pushy. This is the 3rd vehicle we have got from them.

Great Deal, Great People!

by from Bettendorf IA |

Found the Vehicle I had Been looking for online. Contacted the Dealer through the link. They were very responsive to my questions. Took a Test Drive and was very impressed with vehicle. Got great service from my salesperson Kurt. Made all the arrangements easy Bought the car in 2 days start to finish and have had it for 2 months now and I am extremely satisfied with the whole experience and will certainly recommend Turpin's to my Friends and Family.!

Friendly & knowledgable - made buying a pleasure

by from Silvis IL |

Always received great treatment at Turpin's whether buying or having my car serviced. My sales guy made my transaction (September 8th) simple and pleasurable with great organization and preparation. He initiated me in the basics of my new Malibu, set up my Bluetooth, and we had a fun time doing it!