Preston Superstore

13580 W Center St, Burton, OH 44021

New 888-355-2483
Used 888-364-3764
Service 888-355-5045

Selection is Certain in Burton!

Loved it

by from cleveland, OH |

Though I have a limited amount experience purchasing cars, I was extremely impressed with Preston. I leased a Kia Optima and their whole process was excellent. From the salesman at the door to the financial expert on the way out, these guys did the right thing for their customer. They were up-front with everything, helping me find the best car for me and me budget, not them. They gave me a fair value for my trade in, and negotiated the terms of my lease right to where I was asking without any hassle or dickering. I have yet to work with the service department, but I'm sure the service there will be just as excellent. Thanks Preston!

EXCELLENT!!

by from Chesterland, Ohio |

Bought a Cadillac in Michigan. I live in Ohio. I then had a low oil pressure light appear. To my surprise I had 3 other Cadillac dealerships in Northeast Ohio that would not service my car even though my car was under a factory warranty. Preston Cadillac gladly accepted my car with open arms. They updated me regularly on the repairs that were being done to my car. Preston fixed my car! I LOVE THEM. I could not be happier with my service. They are professional and kind. I cannot not say enough say wonderful things about the staff and this dealership. I would recommend this dealership to everyone of my family members and friends. All my future repairs on my current car will be done there and my next car purchase will be from PRESTON SUPERSTORE.

Best experience ever at a car dealership.

by from Newton Falls, OH |

Preston Ford found the exact F-250 we were looking for. Everyone went above & beyond what you'd expect. A very pleasant experience. Also, the premises were very clean, open, & sunny.

Best experience ever at a car dealership.

by from Newton Falls, OH |

Buying a car

by from Painesville, Ohio |

This was the easiest purchase I have ever made; JJ Moore was great! I got a car that I liked a great deal. I was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours!! No pressure I gave tem the bottom line on what I could afford and they worked wit me!! Unlike other dealerships that have made me feel like a hostage. I would recommend them to anyone they are the best in my book!!

Couldn't have been more impressed!

by from Willowick, Ohio |

I e-mailed 9 dealers asking for out the door quotes on a Kia Sorento with specific colors and features. Preston was the lowest out the door price including fees, taxes. After a long drive there I could not have been more impressed. They not only had the lowest price but I sure the best service. While e-mailing dealers Greg Buber stood out among all for his clear explanations to my questions. They offered more for on a trade-in then another dealership I try to work with. Bill Lane was clear about the possibility of getting the specifics we wanted, etc and in the end they found the exact Sorento we wanted within two days. It had a few extra features and they never mentioned trying to charge us more. They filled the tank full with gas, explained all the paperwork and the features of the car and just really could not have been nicer. As it a 45 minute drive away I not planning to go back soon though they did throw in a free oil change. It was a real breath of fresh air compared to other dealerships and I honestly could not have been more impressed with everything about them.

Preston Rocks...My New Car Rolls!!

by from Hudson, Ohio |

I recently bought a Kia Optima Hybrid from Preston Superstore. My experience was great. Darrell, the Sales Manager, was very friendly and helpful. Paul Domanovics was my direct contact and was terrific. I had done my homework about the car when I went into the dealership. Paul quickly picked up that I had done research and then treated me like someone who knew a few things. He made sure that we talked about the car until my every question was satisfied. Only then did we go inside to to talk about buying it. We worked out a fair price and the deal went smoothly. There were no negatives nor was there pressure to buy. At age 41, this was my first new car purchase (no more old beater for me) and it went great. Not only will I recommend Preston to friends, we'll be back when my wife is ready to turn in the minivan!! Thanks again Preston Superstore.

Worry Free!

by from Chardon, Ohio |

All the sales personnel were thorough and knowledgeable about the KIA Forte. We were never left cooling our heels and treated courteously throughout our visit. When time came to discuss pricing, all the cost details and options were laid out clearly and all questions answered concisely with no confusion. We eventually reach an agreed upon price we felt was more then fair. Overall we left worry free from our experience at Preston Superstore!