Bosak Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-468-3480 Service 877-468-3480

Its Better at Bosak!

corvette

by from upland ca |

thank you doug for the great service on the sale of my corvette

Great team to work with!

by from Merrillville, IN. |

Have been buying Mopar for the last 13+years. Had been dealing with another dealer for years because I trusted then general manager. After they were bought out, the GM left, and quality (service and sales) tanked. Because of my dad?s recommendation, I started going to Bosak for all my service needs. The service team is very professional, and always look out for the customer! We decided to purchase a new 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Last night (2/5/16), the sales and finance team kept the doors open to us so my wife and I could start and finish the purchase in one visit. Talk about going the extra mile... They close at 6pm on Friday's, and we all didn't leave until 7:30/7:45. They really do take care of all customers! The team at Bosak, are the kind of people you want to deal with, because they are not pushy. They care! To John Schultheis (GM), Doug walczak (my now go-to sales guy), and the rest of the Bosak team, Thank you! You have another lifetime customer.

Extremely poor customer service

by from Davenport, IA |

I was left very unimpressed with Sean Schuster, one of their internet salesman reps. He continues to send me automated emails telling me that "Bosak's offer on my trade is about to expire", "Only 24 hours left!", and "Offer will expire soon", even though I NEVER offered my vehicle for appraisal or trade with Bosak! Yet, on the one question I asked him about an extended warranty, he promised to "check with a manager", and of course never got back to me with an answer. To be fair, though, his automated emails did "promose (SIC) to make the process easy and quick", so there's that. Now, I know that used car dealerships are often shady. But to me, it's a really bad sign when they can't even coordinate their automated email spam so that it makes sense and is somewhat relevant to the buyer. Based on my experience, I'm steering clear of Bosak, and I advise others to do the same.

They don't care

by from crown point, in |

I bought a dodge ram big horn from there. after about a month the factory remote start went out on it. it was a Mopar remote start and they would not fix it because they said it wasn't a factory part. during the car buying process the salesman threw a fit because I wouldn't buy a car when the gas light was on. about a week after my purchase I had a supervisor call and ask me how my experience was. I told him it was the worst I ever saw. he said he would look into it and get back to me. I've never heard back from them. pretty much I'd rather be kicked below the belt then buy a car from these people.

Bosak Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Hello Ronnie, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. My name is Jose I will do what I can to help and get your remote start and other concerns taken care of. Please feel free to call me at 219-738-2323

Amazing service!!!

by from Merrillville, IN |

Doug W at Bosak is wonderful. I test drove a Dodge Challenger about 4 months ago with Doug. I saw the new 2015 and found my dream car. Of course I wanted it right then! I called Doug to see if he was working. He wasn't but he came on his day off to make sure I got exactly what I wanted...he even had to stay late. All of the employees were exceptional. I didn't not feel rushed, pressured and was very comfortable about the whole process. I took my car back to get the windows tinted and some other things done. The service was great as well. Thank you so much to Doug and everyone else at Bosak!!!! I am in love my new 2015 Dodge Challenger!!

Will not buy from again

by from Merrillville, Indiana |

My wife and I bought a new town and country there that after 30k miles has needed the wiring harness replaced, all the rotors on the breaks replaced, which they didn't cover, and multiple sensors have gone bad. The repairs take much longer than they estimate every time. The last sensor that failed was directly related to them doing the break job sloppy, I took it to another mechanic first and he said whoever did your breaks broke the sensor.

happy customer

by from lake station indiana |

My wife and I had always felt like after we left a dealership we got ripped off at bosac after we left we where very happy felt like we go a great deal Rocco was a great salesman never pushed us into a vehicle we didn't want we went in asked for 2 vehicles we bought the 1 from him great price and he had a great attitude we will be back to see Rocco for another vehicle if you want great service great vehicle and a price you can afford ask for Rocco

Luis Garcia Great Service

by from Plymouth, In |

Overall all The service provided by Luis Garcia is the reason why I purchased a new vehicle from Bosak Auto Group. I searched online for several weeks before finding a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT at the best price with the options desired. I traveled 1 hour to Bosak early on a Saturday morning and arrived at the lot only to find that the Van I had reviewed was not on the lot. I went inside to ask for help and had apparently arrived about 25 minutes before the sales team morning meeting had finished. I looked around for a while and without being helped I decided to simply leave and go down the road to the other dealership on my list. At about that time all of the sales team came pouring out of a hallway and onto the sales floor. Half of the team walk right past me, one even said excuse me and walked past. At that point having been there for 25 minutes with no help and than having someone say excuse me and walk by, I had decided to leave. Luis walked through the group and asked if I had been helped yet and apologized as they had all been in mtg's prior to opening. Had Luis not walked through the group and introduced himself, this would be a totally different email. But, his help and service was excellent and I purchased the new vehicle that day. If you go to Bosak, as for Luis, you will be taking care of. Thanks,

great truck buying experience

by from crown point in |

Dealt with Steven Isakson one of the best salesmen I have dealt with non pushy and very upfront. You want a good experience give Steven a call.

Not good..not bad..

by from Valparaiso, IN |

They refused to work with me on my trade. They wanted me to buy the truck, and make payments on both vehicles.