Team Audi Volkswagen

3990 E Lincoln Hwy US 30, Merrillville, IN 46410

New 888-367-2161
Used 888-865-3917
Service 877-438-0820

Patrick was great, and so is the car!

by from Highland IN |

Very painless process. Placed a deposit on an inbound new TDI Passat, and Pat was very helpful in walking me through the available options and packages. They were very fair on my trade-in, and the finance process was very quick and efficient. And, to top it off, the car arrived sooner than expected! Thanks guys!

Team Audi Volkswagen responded to this review

August 20, 2012

Thank You, John. I really appreciate the kind words. It means a lot to us at Team Volkswagen-Audi. If it wasn't for customers like you we know we could not exist. If there's ever something you need please feel free to contact me. Thanks Again Van Gurley, Jr-Owner Team Volkswagen-Audi www.teamvwaudi.com 3990 E. Lincoln Hwy US 30 Merrillville, IN 46410 888-805-3689

Over all great.

by from Merriville, Indiana |

Car salesmen was great. The department that did the financial services was great as well. Glad I bought my 2010 Ford Focus it meets my expectations. Store looks very nice as well. I have a problem with my only key. It has turned from an "Adminkey" to a "mykey" which limits the vehicles speed, radio volume, and other annoying things. When I called in to acquire on the other "Adminkey" (Ford tells me there must be atleast one in the cars computer) I was directed to Chris G. He knew nothing of the cars "mykey" system. He explained to me they gave me the only key they had and that the "gas and oil" are my problem as well. I won't spend money there to be disrespected again. A sorry we can't do anything would have been acceptable, sarcasm isn't!