Shaffer Hyundai Mitsubishi

1000 West Hwy 30, Merrillville, IN 46410

New 866-375-3697
Used 888-744-9450
Service 888-518-5747

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR 28 YEARS!!! Honesty / Integrity / Friendly / No-hassle shopping

2007 Toyota Tacoma Purchase

by from Naperville, Il |

We found a used vehicle, Toyota Tacoma, on CARS.com, that met our general needs. We contacted the dealership to obtain the specific details to my questions and inquiries. Over the telephone, during two separate calls, the sales associate was attentive to my questions and fully provided the vehicle details including the asking price. We drove 51 miles to the dealership to test drive the vehicle and it was exactly as described by the sales associate. During the price negotiations, the sales personnel were respectful of our needs and budget constraints and there were no high pressure tactics to get us to purchase the vehicle. We purchased the Tacoma that evening and all the paperwork went smoothly (Indiana purchase and Illinois residents). Before leaving the dealership, the sales personnel recommended a fine local restaurant before we left to drive the "new" used Tacoma the 51 miles home. The restaurant was excellent and the sales/management personnel at the dearlership exceeded our expectations. We recommend this dealership when buying either a new or used vehicle.

Excellent Service!!!

by from Valparaiso, IN |

You would be a fool not to come to Shaffer Hyundai. They take great care of you, they bend over backwards, they answer all your questions and concerns...there are no fake smiles here!! Quality care, quality service - Go see Glen!!!

Awesome Experience

by from Schererville, IN |

Shaffer Hyundai always exceeds my expectations. From the collaboration of the team to the friendly nature of the Sales team (Glen is great!!) - everyone is great. Service is also excellent - they offer competitive pricing and do a very throough job. Thank you for consistently excellent experiences!!

Bill is the Best!!!

by from Schererville, IN |

Bill is the best!!! He was very knowledgeable and helpful. The rest of the staff was also very accomaditing and welcoming. Please come to Shaffer Hyundai and see Bill for your next car.

Fair Pricing, Great Service

by from Dyer, IN |

Great experience and great service from Ed at Shaffer Hyundai. Very fair deal and very fair pricing.

Changed My Preception About Dealerships.

by from Crown Point, IN |

I never though I would recommend a car dealership, but after my family being a customer of Shaffer Hyundai I can only say this is the only place to go. I have bought my last 3 cars from Bill Hughes, who is by far the best salesmen I have ever dealt with!! I have never been pressured into anything and have always been made to feel like a valued customer! You will not be disappointed or let down. If you want to be treated with respect, go see Bill Hughes at Shaffer Hyundai!

Great Place.

by from Merrillville, IN |

The entire staff from sale to service are always so helpful and cordial to your every want and need. Tom Carter is a very good salesmen and a very special people person, he always does a very good job.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Merrillville, IN |

Great car buying experience! The salesmen was very knowledgable and Shaffer had the exact vehicle we wanted. We went there based on past experience with the dealership and plan to buy our next from them too.

Car Shopping at Shaffer

by from Chicago, IL |

The salesmen, he was really helpful and met all of my needs. Anyone that wants to buy a new or used car, I would recommend this place and speaking with Tom Carter.