Mills Chevrolet

5401 Elmore Avenue, Davenport, IA 52807

New 866-799-9554
Used 866-796-4429
Service 888-475-1423

Ask about our Tax Free Offer for Illinois Residents!

Great place to buy a car

by from LeClaire, IA |

We have bought two cars at Mills in the last 9 months. On both occasions we had a great experience. Russ, our sales associate, was informative and helpful in every way possible. He, and the team at Mills, helped us to find two great used vehicles and we are completely satisfied with both. From start to finish, there were no surprises. The whole process was just great. We have now recommended Russ, and Mills to several friends and three of them have bought cars there. They all have had the same fantastic experience that we had. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend you check out Mills and while all the guys seemed great, I would also recommend you ask for Russ.

September 15, 2014

Thank you SO MUCH John!!! We appreciate your business, your recommendations & this review IMMENSELY!!!! #Millsfamilydealership

WOW! Great!

by from Sterling, IL |

Our buying experience was excellent. From the quick and helpful customer service via email to the prompt and friendly presence at the dealership ? the purchase was painless from start to finish. Mills Chevrolet exceeded our expectations, taking every measure to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied at every step; we felt welcomed. If you're looking for a first-class reputable seller, Mills Chevrolet should be your first stop. Thank you for the help!

The best around

by from Moline Illinois |

The service is great and reasonably priced. Whenever I need my vehicle serviced, they are always helpful and efficient.

Top Knotch!

by from Milan, Il |

Excellent experience. Online shopping to in house customer service, it is all top knotch.

February 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your words as well as your business!

Very satisfied customer

by from Rock island Illinois |

I bought my car from Val Lawton she was amazing to work with very friendly and understanding in what my needs were. She helped me find a car that I love and didn't break my bank. I will work with Val again in the future I'm very satisfied.

December 14, 2014

Thank you Amber!!! I printed off a copy of your review and was sure to give it to Val! We appreciate the kind words very much & so will she!

wonderful experience

by from taylor ridge, il |

working with Valerie was a great experience. she was very helpful and explained everything very well. I would certainly recommend her to anyone. I would certainly do business again with mills.

January 6, 2015

Thank you so much Colleen! We appreciate your review as well as your business!

Mills Chevrolet -- Valarie Lawton

by from Aledo, Il |

Valarie helped my daughter and I purchase a 2013 Captiva for my daughter. Valarie was very friendly, helpful, and worked to get us the deal my daughter needed. Everyone we worked with was 5 Stars!! Thank you!

November 27, 2014

Thanks you guys! In a market with lots of competition, this means a lot to both Val and our dealership! Thank you for your business and your review!

Great Experience

by from Moline IL |

great experience from beginning to the end! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff and comfortable facility. We're very happy with the vehicle we got and the quality of service we received.

November 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your review!!! We appreciate the wonderful feedback!

Service Center

by from Davenport, IA |

Service center is great. Always very helpful and responsive. Will get you in and out fairly quick. They also will let you know what needs to be on your radar for future replacement.

November 4, 2014

Thank you JD!!! Please be sure to cash in your free oil change from your awesome review! -Mills

Overall AMAZING experience

by from Moline, IL |

This is my third car from Mills, and I've never had a complaint. Everyone who's here is extremely helpful, and nice, especially Scott DeSmet who has now helped me get the Chevy Aveo got my payments to a point where I can afford them with just buying a new car a month ago. I just want to say a BIG thanks to you for helping me with this and taking the time to personalize everything and talk about things completely unrelated to cars. Super experience. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a new car. Thank you.

September 29, 2014

Thank you so much T!!! We GREATLY appreciate your REPEAT business and your wonderful review of our staff and establishment! Thank you for everything!

The company cares about it's people

by from Colona, Il |

We had a very good dealer and very helpful. Johnathan Sens was here even on his day off. Was able to answer all of are questions. He showed us around the dealer ship.

September 30, 2014

Thank you so very much Dorothy!! Thank you for your kind words/review and most of all, thank you for your business!!!