Mills Chevrolet

1610 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-479-0255
Used 888-539-0309
Service 888-475-1423

If Anyone Can, Mills Can!

Great place to buy a car

by from LeClaire, IA |

We have bought two cars at Mills in the last 9 months. On both occasions we had a great experience. Russ, our sales associate, was informative and helpful in every way possible. He, and the team at Mills, helped us to find two great used vehicles and we are completely satisfied with both. From start to finish, there were no surprises. The whole process was just great. We have now recommended Russ, and Mills to several friends and three of them have bought cars there. They all have had the same fantastic experience that we had. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend you check out Mills and while all the guys seemed great, I would also recommend you ask for Russ.

September 15, 2014

Thank you SO MUCH John!!! We appreciate your business, your recommendations & this review IMMENSELY!!!! #Millsfamilydealership

Very satisfied

by from Moline, IL |

Mills Chevrolet is amazing all around! We have made 1 purchase here and will never purchase anywhere else now. They are a family environment with family values. We purchased a used vehicle but were treated as if we bought their prized vehicle. We get all our vehicles serviced here and have always been very satisfied and never felt we were overcharged or had any unnecessary repairs. Mills Chevy is the leader in every area!

Third time customer and counting!

by from Oneida, IL |

Two months ago, I took my year old Silverado in because it had a broken leaf spring. As a salesman, I put nearly 40,000 miles on it in one-years' time. Since I was out of warranty, and paying out of pocket wasn't thrilling, I began talking over the possibility of trading up to a newer truck. I went at the right time, as they were offering outstanding deals on the 2014 inventory making way for the 2015's. The salesman, Russ Bishop, not only met, but exceeded every expectation I had. He and the sales team made sure that they kept in mind my budget, and found every detail I wanted in my newest addition to my family. My first purchase at Mills was a 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs, then a 2013 Silverado Z71... now a 2014 Silvarado Z71. Not only do I like David because we are fellow pilots, the personality of EVERYONE at Mills is nothing but confidence and customer service. Everyone on the staff is extremely friendly, but not overbearing or "scripted." I feel every experience and interaction I have whether it be service/sales is all genuine. The only thing I could ask for is since I've purchased three, I should get the fourth vehicle free :)

great customer service

by from Moline, IL |

My dealer was Valarie Lawton. She was absolutely wonderful. she helped me find the right car at the right price. I have delt with other dealers and none where as hospitable as mills. i have had the best experiance here thanks to valarie.

superb customer service

by from moline, illinois |

I contacted Elizabeth by phone to inquire on a very specific & rare vehicle for my son. I knew it was a long shot & although there were none within a 300 mile radius for what I was looking for, Elizabeth still took the time to get online with me over the phone & guide me through national websites that potentially had what we were looking for. I commend her for that! She could have just hung up, but she went the extra mile when she didn't need to. When we are in the market to purchase again, we will be looking Mills up for this reason. Thanks Liz!

September 17, 2014

Travis, what a nice refreshing review! We are happy to hear our team went above and beyond, regardless of not having your specified vehicle in our inventory! We look forward to seeing you the next time around! Thank you so much!!

So far so good

by from Davenport IA |

This is my first experience with Mills. The reason I went to Mills is because one of my long time sales reps from Lujacks went to Mills so I decided to give them a try. I actually started with the idea of purchasing one vehicle from them but I ended up buying 3. One for myself, one for my daughter and one for my wife. It made me very nervous purchasing from a new dealership. Russ was my salesmen and my wife and daughter loved working with him. for me, it is still a pain to work through these deals. It takes a lot of time and there is always a lot of pressure. The one good thing is that even though I know I paid to much for the vehicles, "as any dealership," at least I didn't leave feeling like I was just beat up. I have not had any service done yet so I can't say much about their service yet. I will also say that on my own truck, their seemed to be some difficulties with the paperwork because when I went to get it registered they it took about an hour and they found out that Mills had not submitted the paperwork yet which was 3 weeks after I purchased it. I still am trying to get it registered but have to wait for the paperwork to find its way through the ridiculous Iowa system.

September 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your review as well as your business of purchasing 3 vehicles!!! We hope the customer service you received helped over shadow the longer paper work time. Best wishes to you & your entire family & please stop in & say hello when getting your oil changed!!

Great service!

by from Blue Grass, Iowa |

We bought a car from Valerie Lawton. She was kind, very helpful, and a pleasure to work with!

September 8, 2014

Justin, This is GREAT to hear!!! Thank YOU so much for your review of great business and don't forget if you print it off and bring it into the dealership, we will honor a free oil change for you because of it! Take care and thanks again! The Mills Team

completely satisfied

by from Davenport, IA |

Mills did everything to ensure that i was completely satisfied with my tahoe. They helped get it to the right price and payment i was looking for. My third vehicle purchased and wont be my last. Thanks valarie

July 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star testimonial Stan! On top of that, there is no better feeling as a business, than to see HAPPY, REPEAT customers like yourself! Thanks again!

refuse to take for tive action

by from lynn center il |

I recently purchased a GM certified vehicle from Mills. The car came equipped with a remote start system. While on the test drive with Scott DeSmet, the salesman, I commented that if I purchased the vehicle I would have to install an aftermarket system due to the limited range of the factory system. Scott then infirmed me that OnStar had a smart phone app which would allow me to start the car from anywhere and that even if I didn't continue my OnStar service after the trial period the app would still work for five years. Having recently installed an aftermarket system with similar capabilities in my truck at an expense of six hundred dollars, I considered this in the value of the vehicle. When the OnStar trial period ended I found that the app no longer worked. I called OnStar and the representative told me that I the app should work for five years. I got disconnected and called back and spoke to a different representative that told me that the five years was only effective for 2014 vehicles. I called Mills and spoke with Chet Ingwersen, the sales manager and I formed him of the situation. He said that he would check in to it and get back to me. Scott DeSmett called me that evening an told me that he was working on it. I did not hear back from Scott so two days later I called him. He told me that the OnStar promotional materials they had received did not state that the five years was good for 2014 vehicles only. He told me that he had contacted OnStar and informed them of this and that hopefully I would hear something from OnStar. Basically Mills was dumping their problem in my lap. After several days I stopped by Mills and spoke with Chet. I informed him that I had heard nothing from OnStar and I would like them to take some action to either get my remote start working again or make an adjustment in the price of the vehicle. He once again tried to revert me to OnStar. I informed him that I did not buy the car from OnStar, I bought it from Mills. OnStar did not tell me about the app, Mills did. I bought the car from and dealt with Mills. If mills has a problem with OnStar they need to address that themselves. At the hst point Chet told me that there was noting that he could do. A shirt while later Chet did infirm me that they had several other avenues that they could pursue but it would take time. I asked him what they had done since we last spoke several days ago when I was basically told that this is your problem that you need to talk to instar about. His answer was nothing. Seems kind of funny that I hey basically tried to dump their problem in my lap, did absolutely nothing about it for several days then told me in person that they could do nothing then changed to we are working on it. I don't have much confidence in getting any satisfaction out of Mills given my experience thus far. I will post an update if they agree to rectify the situation or if I am forced to pursue legal recourse in this matter. Jon k becker

Mills Cheverolet

by from Moline,IL |

It was a great experince. All the workers were helpful and avalable for information from time I enter to the time I left the building.They were honest in there opions when asked which was very helpful when it came to me picking a vehical.They had a wide selection of vehicals I could choose and was welling to take out the time needed to test drive my choice vehicals. PC12312011

November 30, 2013

Thank you Sophia.We are here to travel at your speed. Buying a car is a big decision to make. It takes time. Sometimes all your have to do is slow down and take a moment. Thank you for choosing us.

Great honest customer service!

by from Eureka, MO |

Ben was very helpful and honest when I was looking into buying a vehicle. I will work with him in the future!

November 30, 2013

Thanks Chris. It was the least we could do for you sir. Let us know when your ready and we will be here for you.