3802 16th St, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-893-4722
Used 888-446-1261
Service 866-869-2267

We are the "Talk of the Town"

Dealership as a whole

by from Coal Valley IL |

Always treated like family, No matter Make or Model we always buy from Sexton Ford. I'm not only a Ford guy I'm a SEXTON FORD GUY!!!!

January 31, 2014

Thank you!

Sexton Ford Gets it done!

by from Moline, IL |

Sam Peters was my Sales Representative at Sexton and was more than willing to do what it took to make my car buying experience a positive one. I would definitely buy from Sexton Ford again.

Sexton Ford Moline IL

by from Clinton, Iowa |

Samuel Peters was an amazing help with finding me the truck of my dreams. His knowledge was unmatched and his service was impeccable. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends for years to come.

Great Service

by from Erie il |

Daniel Cabage was great to work with. Got job done. Very pleased with service.

tire purchase

by from rock island ill |

Ray Jenkins is my service advisor, He always is very courteous and helpful.Recently he advised me on tires and I was able to get rebates he told mre about

by from Andalusia, Ill |

very good experience with salesman, Mark Sloan, did everything possible to get the price down on my vehicle. thanks, Sexton

Buyer beware!

by from East Moline, IL |

Buyer beware! Do not trust these guys. Go to Reynolds Ford or even Dahl in Davenport. Seriously. They will say ANYTHING to make a sale. I bought a vehicle last year and I was promised a cargo cover and a few other things once everything was signed and good to go. After I left, not a dang thing. Nothing, they acted like the conversation never happened. Then when I check my credit, they literally ran my credit and did a hard inquiry, every single time I sat down in one of their offices to discuss financing within the same week! Do you know how much that lowers somebody's credit score? They did it without my permission because I NEVER would have agreed to that. One time is enough and that's all they need to see. Not every single time you walk back into an office and sit down a day or so later. Then when I called and asked them to remove it, or to talk to the owner, all I get is excuses. I'll be leaving negative feedback with Ford Corporate to factor into their annual reviews and dealership awards and I am currently disputing the extra credit inquiries. I'll adjust my review if they can provide better customer service and stop playing games!

October 15, 2014

Here at Sexton Ford we strive to provide an awesome sales experience for each customer we deal with. If we owe you an item or service, please provide the agreement and we will gladly take care of it. The security of our customer's credit and private information is one of the highest priorities. Sexton Ford has thousands of satisfied customers. We do not check credit every time a customer takes a seat, in an office, at our dealership. We provide a great inventory of vehicles. We offer low, low prices and we appreciate your purchase you made.

RE: Buyer be warned, questionable sales ethics.

by from moline, IL |

Customer service is not dead! thanks again for the call back and hope to do business with you in the future. Thanks for the updates.

September 27, 2014

Thank you for allowing Sexton Ford to review the concern and make the corrections. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again! Derek Lehmann and Chris Timper

Buyer be warned, questionable sales ethics.

by from Geneseo IL |

I was all set to buy a car from this company and was completely baffled and amazed at the lack of professionalism demonstrated. I went there with a set price in mind in which the salesman was quite happy to help. After talking and looking at several cars in the computer, I was presented with an option for a nice car. I was shown a car and was allowed to test drive it. I had financing available to me from my credit union, the response from the salesman was "not a problem" The only error on my part was I had to go retrieve my checkbook to pay for the car, which was roughly an hour round trip. When I arrived to pay for the vehicle, some "mysterious" buyer with cash in hand had come in and bought my car just like that. Not even a phone call to tell me "hey your car has been bought, or I have another person on the lot that is going to buy the car" After this little dog and pony act, the salesman shook my hand and said sorry and walked away, and did not even offer an alternative vehicle. After being gone only a short time I had noticed the car was in the exact same spot where I had parked it, and the salesman was lounging about outside the dealership without a care in the world. So this mystery buyer drove the car and left it in the exact same spot as I had and nobody even bothered to put a sold sign on the car?! This all seemed a little fishy to me so I went to another dealer and spent my money there. I can't recommend this dealership to anybody with their questionable sales ethics. Buyer be warned, proceed at your own risk.

September 27, 2014

Please see the RE: response listed above. Thanks!

reply would be nice....

by from Ladd Illinois |

The man I Emailed seemed very nice although he never got back to me. I was told that car I was interested in was sold so I asked if he had anymore like it and I never got reply. I would understand if he didn't but why didn't he just say so instead of not replying at all. That just seems sort of rude to me.

August 11, 2014

Hello, I'm sorry that our salesmen did not follow up with your request. Please feel free to reach out to our management team. We would like to have the opportunity to earn your business. Please contact our dealership at 309-797-3911 or management@sextonford.com We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Sexton Ford

Great Salesman

by from Davenport, IA |

My sales experience at Sexton Ford was excellent, we test drove the vehicle, Salesman Andy Rhoades, reviewed everything to a T, and was very impressed by his knowledge of the vehicle. Andy was awesome to work with, knew what to do and got us in and out, by far the best sales experience I have had. would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go see Andy Rhoades at Sexton Ford.

June 13, 2014