Sexton Ford

3802 16th St, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-893-4722
Used 888-446-1261
Service 866-869-2267

We are the "Talk of the Town"

Great service always!

by from Rock Island, Illinois |

I love Sexton. We have bought multiple vehicles and always have had great experience. Robert Coronado is awesome! Service department has always worked well with us doe to screwy work schedules!

Mister

by from Moline, IL |

Your Service Department is TOP DRAWER! Keep up the good service.

August 23, 2015

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Joseph! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Quality Convenient Service

by from Rock Island, IL |

As usual I received excellent service at Sexton. I dropped my car off early in the morning and there was a driver waiting who took me right to work. They called me when my car was ready and at my convenience the driver returned to pick me up and take me back. My car was waiting and the payment process was quick and easy. The cost was reasonable. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful. That's what keeps me coming back.

review

by from moline, IL |

No comments on this particular repair visit. Everything went well and exceeded expectations

Sexton

by from Moline, IL |

The service department is courteous and top-notch in my book!!!

Great Salesman

by from East Moline Il |

After having an unfortunate situation with Sexton a few days prior the salesman Andrew and Andy did a great job at making everything up to me and putting me into a car I wanted. Extremely happy with my experience and retract prior comments I made. Thanks guys.

Sales

by from East Moline Il |

Came to Sexton to buy a car and while the paperwork was being drawn up the sales manager says the car has been sold. The go ahead to purchase the car by me was given earlier that day. I never even received a call to try to make things better on another car I was looking at. Terrible way to do business and lose a customer!

Power Steering

by from Moline, IL |

My car was being serviced at Sexton for what I thought was a steering issue but after the mechanics reviewed the issue they thought it was a battery issue. This was changed and I purchased the new battery and drove off. A few minutes later I had the same issue return so they reviewed the situation and deemed it was steering and fixed the issue. They did credit me for the battery which was not the original issue which I thought was great. Thanks to Ray, Joey, and Robert for your honesty and integrity in dealing with my Explorer.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience in our service department. Please feel free to call us anytime. Thanks again!

Customer Servcice - Auto Sales

by from Matherville, IL |

Sam was very helpful and knowledge about the truck we bought, He worked with us to get the price we wanted. We will recommend family and friends who want to buy a car/ruck to him.

February 16, 2015

Thanks again! We look forward to hearing from your friends and family.

worst ford dealership,manager is a unpersonable as

by from moline |

Worst manager I've ever delt with and salesman was absolutely helpless....I would never send family or friends to sexton ford ......in my opinion the whole place needs to b cleaned out and have new salesmen and a new manager 4 sure ......never buy a used vehicle from here the manager is not people friendly and doesn't want to make things right ......i may not have bought 150000$$$ combine but it shouldn't matter if I spent that or 1000 $$I should have been treated the same and that was not the case ......worst ford dealership ever

February 9, 2015

John Deere, I'm sorry to hear that about your experience with our sales department. Please feel free to call the store and we can discuss your experience. Sexton Ford goes above and beyond to make sure that our customers are handled properly. From sales to service, auto body to parts. Here is our number and we hope to hear from you soon. 309-797-3911. Thank you, Sexton Ford

Great buying experience

by from Rapids City Il |

I came into Sexton looking to purchase a used F150. I met one salesman on Friday on my initial visit who I was impressed with. I returned on Saturday to continue my truck buying venture, the gentleman I had met on Friday was serving another customer and he referred me to Samuel Peters. Sam took me on the test drive and we had a nice conversation on prior experiences buying vehicles, some good and some bad. I would definitely say this experience today would fall into the good experience category. We were a little ways apart at first on agreeing to a sale price, but in the end I believe I got a great truck at a fair price and dealing with Sam and his manager Rex made the experience enjoyable. Thanks Guys!

February 9, 2015

Gary, Thank you for sharing! Sam and Rex always go the extra mile to help. Enjoy Thanks! Sexton Ford