Key Auto Mall

Service 866-438-3205

The ALL NEW Key Auto Mall

New 2014 Buick Verano Owners

by from Mineral Il. |

we were looking for a new vehicle, came into Key Auto Mall, and worked with Wayne Weems. He made the buying process very easy. He is a very great employee and asset to Key Auto Mall. He showed us many vehicle's until he helped us find the Red Buick Verano That we love and purchased. So thank you very much Wayne Weems and Key Auto Mall for a very positive buying experience. We will be buying another vehicle from him in the future. So thanks Batman (Wayne) You are a super hero...... Definitely recommended salesman!!! Darcy & Ryan Duarte

Key Auto Mall responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Thanks, from everyone at Key! and also Batman. ;)

key auto mall

by from moline il |

thanks to jay and his workers I got a car I really wanted for A very low price before Christmas and I really appreciate all the work they did for me For a really low price and affordable for a part time worker, thank you key auto mall.

2015 Buick Enclave

by from Davenport, Iowa |

6 months ago I had shared my frustration with some of the aspects of my car. Wayne Weems told me that he thought a Buick Enclave out be a perfect car for me. He called me 5 days ago sharing that there was a great rebate available on the Enclave. He drove a car to my house to show me the car. I needed an AWD vehicle. Wayne Weems worked trying to trade with other dealers to find me the car I needed. He was able to find me a 2015 Silver Buick Enclave the perfect car for me and my family and was able to get me a great deal. Wayne Weems and Key Auto Mall have been amazing to work with.

Bought a Buick Lacross from Zachary Smith

by from LeClaire, IA |

Zach and the sales manager Rick Tucker gave me a deal I could not refuse.

Great Service

by from Prot Byron, IL |

I came in to look at a 2011 Cadillac CTS that I saw on Cars.com. The Internet Manager turned me over to Wayne Weems, who took exceptional care of me. I'd whole-heartedly recommend Wayne and Key Auto Mall!

New Dodge Journey

by from Clinton,Iowa |

My name is Susan Petersen. I bought a new Dodge Journey from Wayne Weems. He worked with us to get a great deal for my first dream car. I have always purchased older cars being a single mom. I was able to buy a newer car now and it feels great. Thank you to the staff at Key Auto Mall. It was awesome.

Brand new Dodge Dart

by from Carbon Cliff, IL |

Came in looking for a new car to get out of my current contract, talked to Wayne Weems and he did everything possible to get me the car I wanted. So now I have My new Dodge Dart. So if you're looking for a new car and need a hard working salesman, go to Keys Auto Mall and ask for Wayne Weems. He'll help you get what you want!!! I will definitely do business with him again!!!!

Jay The Man With The Master Plan

by from East Moline, IL |

Jay was very excellent with his service, made me feel comfortable, and was on point making sure I got what I want. I will definitely recommend people to Key Auto Mall

Sam Jacks

by from Moline IL |

I recommend buying a car from Sam Jacks. He was not only remarkably professional and courteous, but he took time to get to know me and my needs. He is a pleasant and very thoughtful young man. I will be sending all of my friends and family to see him in the future. Thank you again Sam.

New Chevy Owner

by from Davenport, Iowa |

After hearing nothing but good things about Wayne Weems from friends and family who have done business with him before he was my first choice to go to. I had 4 months remaining on lease that I was unhappy with and Wayne helped me to get out of it and into a better suited vehicle. He's an amazing person to work with and I will be doing all my future business with him. Highly recommended.

DURAMAX!!!!!!

by from clinton ia |

WHILE I WAS IN A FEW DAYS AGO BUYING MY OWN CAR I HAD MY BOYFRIEND WITH ME AND HE ENDED UP FINDING THE TRUCK THAT HE HAS WANTED, THAT NIGHT WAYNE STARTED ON SEEING WHAT HE COULD DO FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO GET IT. HE HAD NO CREDIT BUT WAYNE WAS STILL ABLE TO GET HIM APPROVED FOR THE TRUCK WITH ALIL HELP FROM ME BY COSIGNING. WAYNE IS A GREAT SALES MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!