Key Auto Mall

Service 866-438-3205

The ALL NEW Key Auto Mall

A+ Start to finish

by from Worthington, MN |

We used to live in Illinois and bought our first car from Wayne Weems after running into issues about our trade. They staff is so helpful at Key Auto Mall and they are great at getting approvals when you've heard no before. We bought a Mazda Tribute the first time. We have relocated to Minnesota but were in the market for another vehicle. We didn't give it a second thought about coming back to see Wayne Weems. We drove 8 hours over a holiday weekend to get our 2014 Chrysler 200. He works hard for his customers start to finish and keeps in touch between purchases. He's not just a salesman....he's like family. Once again, we were treated great the second time around too. We will continue to do business with Key Auto Mall and Wayne Weems in the future.

July 10, 2014

We appreciate you guys so much. Thank you for your business and the kind words! Take care! :)

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Davenport ia |

Sales staff was very helpful! Not pushy and very understanding! Worked with Jay and he went way out of his way for me. Listened and understood what I was looking for and helped me make the right decision! Would recommend Key all the way!

Petey made this the best car buying experience!

by from Colona |

After walking on the lot and being approached by Petey, this was the fastest, easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I've purchased more than 10 cars and none of them compare to how great this one was! All the staff at Key were very courteous and helpful through the entire process!

Dealer helped me pick car out in minutes.

by from Geneseo, IL |

My wife and I were interested in trading our 2011 GMC Terrain on a 2015 White Cherokee. We pulled over a sales associate next to the car we picked out. Wayne Weems was the salesman's name. He wasted no time in trying to help us reach a deal. Wayne and the rest of the crew seemed very nice and willing to please a customer. We never felt brow beat like at many car dealers in the area. We knew what we wanted and were able to get a trade the was happy all the way around. Its our first brand new car and believe we will be very happy with it. Wayne even moved all our stuff and even our baby seat!

my first new car

by from Moline, IL |

Jay was wonderful to deal with. He did not put any pressure on but just explained everything I asked. It was a pleasant environment. He was patient and made sure everything was taken care of to make the experience a positive one.

Awesome experience!! I will come again!!

by from Galesburg, IL |

These guys are GREAT... I have had two cars go bad on me in three weeks I put and application in online on Monday night to purchase a car from Key Auto Mall and they got back to me promptly the very next day!! I am mother of two kids just starting a business and needed a truck badly. I told Evan what I was looking for and my financial situation and he directed me to Wayne Weems and he located the perfect truck for my family and my job!! I went there Thursday and he had a 2014 Dodge RAM sitting in the lot loaded and ready for me to take a ride...and I'll tell ya it is beautiful! The next best thing was that (and I'm going to be honest) my credit isn't the greatest and they found an affordable payment for my family and I to make! On top of everything else who wants to spend a whole day at a dealership (not me) well you don't here it was a very fast procedure here!! Thanks guys you made my day!!

Googled Petey

by from Davenport, IA |

We are repeat customers of Petey's. His customer service is consistently AWESOME!!

August 1, 2014

Thanks Bill! We appreciate you. :)

Jay Kokshin

by from Milan, IL |

Jay was extremely courteous and knowledgeable of the vehicles. Was a delight to work with and made our car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. I never felt like there was any pressure to buy and the process was all about helping me find the right car for me. Would highly recommend Jay and the rest of the Key Auto Mall staff for your next car purchase.

July 31, 2014

Thank you so much Chris! We appreciate your business, and the kind words as well!

Throughly satisfied customer!

by from Moline, IL |

I was in recently and purchased a 2014 Buick Encore. Wayne Weems worked with me thoroughly to be sure I was able to find all of the things that I wanted in a vehicle and helped to be sure my price point was met. I felt no pressure throughout this process which made my shopping experience even better. Wayne was very friendly and took the time to listen to all of my needs and concerns and be sure I was confident with my purchase. I would definitely refer others to Key Auto Mall.

July 28, 2014

Thanks Amber, we really appreciate you!

Jay Kokshin Review

by from Port Byron, IL. |

Jay is knowledgeable, friendly, and takes into account the specific needs of the customer. He goes above and beyond to ensure that the customer is well informed and any and all questions are answered thoughtfully and thoroughly. Excellent experience!

July 25, 2014

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the kind words!

Sam Jacks - Beyond Above and Beyond

by from Rock Island, IL |

I have been looking for a very specific vehicle since December with Sam. My wants and needs have been incredibly scarce to find, and Sam took this challenge on with an incredible amount of dedication and concentration. He would periodically check in with me through the months to let me know he was still on the hunt. I received a telephone call from him this week, and he had found the exact truck I was looking for! I came down to take a look at his findings, and sure enough, it was everything that I was looking for. I will be recommending anyone I speak with to go down to Key and work with Sam, as his diligence and pursuit of the perfect vehicle are unmatched to none. Thanks again Sam!!

July 28, 2014

We really appreciate you John. Thank you for your business and the kind words!