Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge RAM

Used 866-774-9482
Service 888-383-4817

Completely Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Macomb Township, MI |

Great people to deal with. We have purchased 3 new cars from Galeana in the past 3 years and will definitely be back. Ed & Mary are both great!

I'm happy with my salesperson

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I purchased a Dodge Charger in March of 2012. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. The first Charger I looked at and drove was beautiful. It was a Charger R/T metallic red with red/black interior. My salesmen (Jeff Cardinali) tried to convince me what a great vehicle it was. I was not completely sold on the Charger. He asked me if I wanted to leave a deposit and I declined because of my uncertainty. Low and behold when I called back a few days later, the vehicle had sold to another interested buyer. I was a bit disappointed that my salesmen didn't call me to let me know another buyer was interested in the vehicle. Jeff then did everything possible to locate another vehicle but was unsuccessful. According to my instructions, Jeff ordered a Charger R/T Plus similar to the vehicle I originally test drove. The car was built and delivered within three weeks and to this day is a great-great vehicle. Jeff did everything he could do please me and to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially my salesmen, Jeff Cardinali, to anyone interested in a Dodge vehicle.

Staff really great especially Mary my sales Lady.

by from Macomb, Mi. |

The facility was clean and the people were fantastic. If there was any draw back, its only that these fine people could use a larger show room. Aside from that i have nothing to say bad about this Dealership. I would and will get my next vehicle from this location. My Sales consultant, (Mary O'Connell) was very nice and tried to handle all my questions and of course this pleased me very much. She was acceptional and did an outstanding job as well as the rest of the other folks that i made contact with. This was a wonderful buying experience.

the staff is so friendly and very helpfull

by from troy michigan |

I just got a dodge journey like a week ago and I do not have any complain about it ,THE staff was so helpful and they answered all of my questions .

True disappointment of a dealership

by from Shelby Township, MI |

This is quite possibly the worst dealership in the Metro Detroit area. The staff is rude, service is slow and you can never get a straight answer from the service department about what they are doing. My advise to anyone planning on going here is stay away, I can't comment on the price because this was WARRANTY WORK that they managed to screw up time and time again. I have already made complaints to Dodge about this dealership and will continue to until they find a fix for my car.