Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge RAM

Used 866-774-9482
Service 888-383-4817

Great Experience!

by from Auburn Hills |

Great Experience! I have to say that purchasing my Ram Pickup at Galeana's was an enjoyable experience. It was a pleasure working with Jeff Cardinali, he went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and that everything went right. I will certainly be back to see him for my next purchase

Early Lease Trade-In

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Early trade-in of a leased 2013 Challenger I had a smooth transition between trading in my 2013 Dodge Challenger for a newer model, a 2014 "Plum Crazy" Challenger. Reggie Upshaw made the transition smooth and a pleasant experience. His knowledge of the product and the steps needed to execute the transaction made the whole process speedy. I was surprised how quickly the service was. Kevin

Stop into this great dealership!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Had a seamless purchase experience. The people here were helpful and I had my new car in less that 24 hours. The car was ready when I arrived and all the paperwork (except signatures) was ready to go. Love having things in order. Great car price and rebates too! Will likley use the service center. It apperaed clean and the service staff was very friendly. If you are loking to purchase a new vehicle, stop on in there. You will not regret it!

Great service

by from Warren,mi |

I would highly recommend Patrick Blake at Galeanas dodge . He was extremely helpful and knowledegeable

New car purchase

by from Warren, MI |

The New Car Sales Consultant (D.Rouse) made me feel very welcome, and made me her #1 priority while I asked many questions (she answered them all too!). She was very patient while it took me quite a while on deciding what color car I finally chose. Also good follow-ups with e-mail and a phone call. There was no waiting around the dealership while your salesperson wonders around, tries to keep you around, because they may feel your business is not that important to them or whatever, like some dealerships, she was quick and efficient. I am not sure I would have purchased the car that day if it wasn?t for the personal service, thanks.

A++ experience!

by from Warren, Mi |

A++ Dealership! I decided to try and take advantage of the great lease incentives that the Dodge Ram was offering. Went to a referred dealership and my experience was nice, but did not seem like the best they could have done with the pricing. I then remembered that several of my family members had purchased their vehicles from Galeana's. And wouldn't you know it, by chance, the sales consultant I was set up with, was the same for my family members! Denise Rouse listened to exactly what I was looking for, gave me a few alternate options to consider, then got me exactly where I wanted to be with my lease, with a few more options on my truck that I wasn't expecting! Not only was my buying experience top notch, so where the employees that I had the chance to meet. Would definitely recommend Denise & Galeana's to anyone in the market! Sincerely, Brian Chalou

New Ram 1500

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Worked with Bill Reed on the recommendation of a close friend. Had gone to another dealer earlier in the week and got a good price, but was told I need to go speak with Bill anyway. Sent him an email telling him what I was looking at and had a call from him right away to discuss a few more details. He was straight the the point and really worked around my busy schedule, meeting me at lunch time and early afternoon. Got me a better price than the first dealer I went to on the exact truck I wanted. To get me my truck before the Memorial Day weekend, he stayed that Friday to finalize the deal and watch me drive off. Introduced me to a lot of the other people in the dealership and they all seem friendly and professional. I would highly recommend going to see Bill and the rest of the staff.

New Ram

by from St. Clair, MI |

I contacted the dealership telling them what I wanted and didn't want in a truck. Not only did Ledell contacted me with a list of vehicles fitting my needs including links to actual pictures and options but also had taken the time to break down the pricing for each of them for me. He was patient answered all my questions. I had optional equipment installed before I took delivery and it was still ready ahead of schedule. This was a very enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend.

Wonderful experience with my Dodge Journey

by from Macomb, MI |

I went to this dealership looking for a new dodge journey. I walked in with the car that I wanted in stock. The price was great along with a reasonable monthly payment. They gave me a great trade-in price. The finance manager worked very well with us to help us out with our new lease payment. John had given us all of the information before we got to the dealership. Reginald was very thorough with all of the details of the new car including going over everything with me so I could learn all of the features.

Best Dealership in town!!!

by from Warren, MI |

Bill went above and beyond providing outstanding service, knowledge and expertise. We love our new Ram. Thank you to all of Galeana's Vandyke Dodge!