Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge RAM

Used 866-774-9482
Service 888-383-4817

Blue Ram

by from Macomb county |

Richard Everaert did a great job finding the truck my wife was looking for! Every option we asked for and more. We were in and out in 20 minutes, wife is all smiles. Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge Rules!! Go see Rich!

Great car buying experience

by from Warren, MI |

I was recently in Galeana's to purchase a new 2014 challenger. Ruth was extremely helpful with getting me the car I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable and made the process as simple as possible. I would definitely go back to her for my next car purchase. Mark was also very helpful and found a mix up in the paperwork (recently updated address) before we had to go over everything again at the end of the day that saved a bunch of time. Overall a great experience.

Courteous, Friendly, Knowledgable

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Reggie Upshaw was very courteous and friendly and we enjoyed working with him to get our new Ram 1500 Outdoorsman. He explained all the new electronics clearly as this is the first time we have had a vehicle with all the "bells and whistles" on it. This will be our third vehicle (all Ram trucks) from Galeana's and will return as their service and sales staff are the best.

one happy customer

by from Warren, Mi. |

I was driving a 2006 Chevrolet HHR LT that was affected by the GM recall. It was during that recall that my local Chevy dealer took my car and loaned me a 2014 Dodge Journey. It took them almost 3 mos to repair my car but I wasn't complaining because it gave me time to get used to the Journey. When I got my old car back, all I can think about was owning a Journey. Well after hearing a advertizement of Galeana's Dodge/Ram I decided to see what they had to offer and as soon as I entered Denise was able to help me. She was professional and easy to talk to and I walked away in a new 2014 Dodge Journey R/T. I have talked to all my friends about my experience and highly recommend both Denise and Galeana's Dodge/Ram to anyone looking for a new car or truck. Thanks!!!

Happy Customer of a New Dodge Journey R/T

by from Macomb, MI |

I contacted Salesperson Denise Rouse that I would like a Journey and gave her a monthly payment figure that I could afford. She worked on all options, leasing, purchasing new or purchasing used and gave me many options to choose from. She did meet my request of the payment I had in mind. She communicated constantly, was easy to reach, very friendly, helpful and made my purchasing experience wonderful. I love my car! Mary Pittiglio-Hunley was very pleasant as well and also gave us options of how to finance. It was a very easy and wonderful experience, all done on line. I walked in, signed papers, Denise showed me my car and went through it inside and out and I was out the door with my beautiful car in an hour.

New Ram

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Lawrence went through rain storms with me on picking out what type of vehicle I would be happy in. It took me 2 weeks to finally decide on an RAM.. Lawrence was very helpful and answered all my calls w/questions on different things and didn't mind that I kept test driving every vehicle on the lot. He had a smile on this face every time I showed up... That is great service. I will recommend him to anyone I know looking for a new ride.

Great Leasing Experience

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I worked with Bill Reed. He is super nice and very helpful. This is the second car I've leased from Van Dyke Dodge and I'll be back. They all take good care of me here.

Amazing!

by from Clawson, MI |

Amazing! Just got my first car and had the awesome pleasure of leasing it at Galeana's. My parents are also not a stranger to the place as they also got their Challenger through them. The service is pretty amazing! We called that day and was able to attain my new Dodge Dart GT that evening. The seller, Nick, was super helpful and very friendly! He handled everything for us perfectly and got us a great deal! I couldn't be happier~ Jessica was also a super big help throughout the process. I feel a part of the family now and will go through them again once my lease is up for this car!!!

Amazing!

by from Macomb, MI |

OVERALL AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must say that purchasing my Dodge Journey R/T at Galeana's was an amazing and comfortable experience. It was GREAT working with Ruth Caragay, she DEFINITELY went over and beyond to make it her business to make sure that i was 100% happy, with NO problems at all.!! My next purchase in the future will definitely be through Ruth , with no questions about it ! I Would totally recommend Ruth as the best associate !!

Great Experience!

by from Auburn Hills |

Great Experience! I have to say that purchasing my Ram Pickup at Galeana's was an enjoyable experience. It was a pleasure working with Jeff Cardinali, he went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and that everything went right. I will certainly be back to see him for my next purchase