Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge RAM

Used 866-774-9482
Service 888-383-4817

Great Service!

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

What a great experience I had leasing a new Ram from Mary O'Connell, my sales person. From the moment I walked into the door until the time I left with my new vehicle Mary's pleasantness and knowledge of the vehicle I selected was impressive. There were no surprises at the end, when I signed the paper work, everything went smoothly. Galeana's and Chrysler should consider themselves fortunate to have such a wonderful and knowledgeable sales person on their staff. I would highly recommend anyone buying or leasing a new vehicle to stop by and see Mary O'Connell. I love my new truck, it's awesome! Thanks. Jay Lunger

New car purchase

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I reached out to Galeana via the Internet for a new car purchase, along with a number of other dealers, and Denise was one of the few who actually responded to me. Once I was at the dealer Denise was busy with other customers and arranged for me to work with Ledell, who was fantastic. The entire purchase process took no time and all and was fair. I felt everything was up front.

Super Dealership experience

by from Fraser Mi. |

Was torn between getting a Chevy and Dodge, love both trucks but was trading in a Chevy truck. Ron worked hard to beat the deal I was getting at the Chevy dealer, ( that my son works at ) and did just that. Got more for my trade in, ( are you kidding me, a better deal on a trade in of a Chevy truck than I was getting at my sons Chevy dealership?) and got the Manager John Caldwell involved to get me a deal I couldn't pass up. And the way I was treated was 2nd to none. Owned a Ford truck, will never step foot in a Ford dealer again because the way I was treated, like no one had time to be bothered. And better than at my sons dealer where we have purchased 4 cars..... Everyone at the dealership greeted me and made sure I was taken care of. Dodge will be my first choice from now on....Oh yeah love my fricken truck......

Best Experience Yet

by from Detroit, MI |

Ruth is easily the best salesperson I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I'm very particular about my cars and she was very understanding and patient with me. She continually went out of her way to make the purchase process as smooth as possible. She was straight forward, helpful, and the communication back and forth was excellent. I would easily send anyone looking for a car to go see her.

Excellent Service

by from Detroit, MI |

Mr. LaDell Griffin is the BEST salesperson that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was kind, honest and most important he listened. He worked hard to help my family and I get the car that we needed. We walked in at 9am that morning and by 2pm we were driving away in our new 2014 car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and that is because of the GREAT customer service that I received from Mr. LaDell Griffin.

Greatest car salesman

by from Lincoln Park Mi. |

I think Nicholas Kane is the best Salesman i have ever had in 40 years of buying vehicles. Very friendly, and knew all about the vehicles. Answered all questions. Found us the car we were looking for. 2 other dealers close to my house had only a few dodge caravans. Found this dealership on internet and saw that they had a large variety of vehicles. I would recommend Nicholas Kane to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

First-Time Leaser

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I had just bought a car in April, but unfortunately due to the "great Michigan flood" in August it was deemed a total loss. :( I went into the dealership not sure if I had wanted to buy or lease a vehicle, but thankfully Denise was there to help! I was dying to have the Journey but I didn't want to spend any more than I was with my previous car, and unfortunately the Journey was too expensive. However, with the help of John and Denise I walked away with a 2 yr. lease on an AWESOME Dodge Dart (white, blacktop package, all decked out) and it's costing me significantly LESS than what I was paying before. Ya-hoo!!

Great New Car Buying Experience!

by from Fair Haven, MI |

Thank you very much Nick Kane for helping us pick out our new Grand Caravan. We wanted remote start added to our new vehicle and Nick got it installed before we picked up our new van. Thank you for making buying a vehicle so easy.

Blue Ram

by from Macomb county |

Richard Everaert did a great job finding the truck my wife was looking for! Every option we asked for and more. We were in and out in 20 minutes, wife is all smiles. Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge Rules!! Go see Rich!

Great car buying experience

by from Warren, MI |

I was recently in Galeana's to purchase a new 2014 challenger. Ruth was extremely helpful with getting me the car I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable and made the process as simple as possible. I would definitely go back to her for my next car purchase. Mark was also very helpful and found a mix up in the paperwork (recently updated address) before we had to go over everything again at the end of the day that saved a bunch of time. Overall a great experience.