Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge RAM

28400 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093

New 888-696-0429
Used 866-774-9482
Service 888-383-4817

Reggie Upshaw is wonderful to work with!!!!

by from Oak Park, Michigan |

Last week I leased (for the first time) a 2015 Dodge Ram Laramie. It is an outstanding beautiful vehicle. Reggie Upshaw helped me every step of the way. He was professional, understanding, courteous, helpful and overall wonderful! I would recommend Reggie to anyone looking for a vehicle. He is the best! I hope to maintain a professional relationship with him and to continue to lease or buy vehicles from him. This was a terrific buying experience. I shopped around and found this dealership to offer the best deals. If I could give Reggie a rating of 12 I would. He deserves that. Mary Pittiglio-Hunley was also very easy to work with, to understand and she was also very helpful and professional. Reggie and Mary make a great team! Thank you for all of your help!! Rebecca Horwitz

Great experience

by from Commerce,mi |

Fast and professional kelly Holmes sales associate was knowledgeable and great ton deal with WI'll return for next car

Just came to look

by from Southfield |

Best experience ever! Felt more like family than business.

Best Service Around

by from Warren,MI |

Great service, well prepared compared to other dealers we visited. We had appointments at each dealership and Galeana's was the best. I never felt rushed and or like an inconvenience. My husband had asked for a Red GT Dart and when we got there Ledell had it ready for us to test drive and it was washed. At other dealers they had no idea who we were and said that we didn't have an appointment then corrected it and said "oh yeah here your are", then two sales men later we were able to test drive a Dart that wasn't even a GT or RED. It has been a week since we bought our Dart and we still have no regrets. Thank you Ledell for your Great Service!!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

My son's first new car purchase and the staff made this a great experience for him. Reggie Upshaw was a wonderful, personable salesman who had great patience with us we made this big decision. Will recommend this dealership and especially Reggie to anyone looking to buy a new Dodge vehicle!

My Kind Of Dealership

by from Westland, MI |

I don't think I could have gotten better customer service from any other dealership. Denise Rouse was great. This is my first time buying a vehicle from this dealer and by far the best experience I have ever had.

Great Service!

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

What a great experience I had leasing a new Ram from Mary O'Connell, my sales person. From the moment I walked into the door until the time I left with my new vehicle Mary's pleasantness and knowledge of the vehicle I selected was impressive. There were no surprises at the end, when I signed the paper work, everything went smoothly. Galeana's and Chrysler should consider themselves fortunate to have such a wonderful and knowledgeable sales person on their staff. I would highly recommend anyone buying or leasing a new vehicle to stop by and see Mary O'Connell. I love my new truck, it's awesome! Thanks. Jay Lunger

New car purchase

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I reached out to Galeana via the Internet for a new car purchase, along with a number of other dealers, and Denise was one of the few who actually responded to me. Once I was at the dealer Denise was busy with other customers and arranged for me to work with Ledell, who was fantastic. The entire purchase process took no time and all and was fair. I felt everything was up front.

Super Dealership experience

by from Fraser Mi. |

Was torn between getting a Chevy and Dodge, love both trucks but was trading in a Chevy truck. Ron worked hard to beat the deal I was getting at the Chevy dealer, ( that my son works at ) and did just that. Got more for my trade in, ( are you kidding me, a better deal on a trade in of a Chevy truck than I was getting at my sons Chevy dealership?) and got the Manager John Caldwell involved to get me a deal I couldn't pass up. And the way I was treated was 2nd to none. Owned a Ford truck, will never step foot in a Ford dealer again because the way I was treated, like no one had time to be bothered. And better than at my sons dealer where we have purchased 4 cars..... Everyone at the dealership greeted me and made sure I was taken care of. Dodge will be my first choice from now on....Oh yeah love my fricken truck......

Best Experience Yet

by from Detroit, MI |

Ruth is easily the best salesperson I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I'm very particular about my cars and she was very understanding and patient with me. She continually went out of her way to make the purchase process as smooth as possible. She was straight forward, helpful, and the communication back and forth was excellent. I would easily send anyone looking for a car to go see her.