Galeana's Van Dyke Dodge RAM

Used 866-774-9482
Service 888-383-4817

Great Leasing Experience

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I worked with Bill Reed. He is super nice and very helpful. This is the second car I've leased from Van Dyke Dodge and I'll be back. They all take good care of me here.

Amazing!

by from Clawson, MI |

Amazing! Just got my first car and had the awesome pleasure of leasing it at Galeana's. My parents are also not a stranger to the place as they also got their Challenger through them. The service is pretty amazing! We called that day and was able to attain my new Dodge Dart GT that evening. The seller, Nick, was super helpful and very friendly! He handled everything for us perfectly and got us a great deal! I couldn't be happier~ Jessica was also a super big help throughout the process. I feel a part of the family now and will go through them again once my lease is up for this car!!!

Amazing!

by from Macomb, MI |

OVERALL AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must say that purchasing my Dodge Journey R/T at Galeana's was an amazing and comfortable experience. It was GREAT working with Ruth Caragay, she DEFINITELY went over and beyond to make it her business to make sure that i was 100% happy, with NO problems at all.!! My next purchase in the future will definitely be through Ruth , with no questions about it ! I Would totally recommend Ruth as the best associate !!

Great Experience!

by from Auburn Hills |

Great Experience! I have to say that purchasing my Ram Pickup at Galeana's was an enjoyable experience. It was a pleasure working with Jeff Cardinali, he went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and that everything went right. I will certainly be back to see him for my next purchase

Early Lease Trade-In

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Early trade-in of a leased 2013 Challenger I had a smooth transition between trading in my 2013 Dodge Challenger for a newer model, a 2014 "Plum Crazy" Challenger. Reggie Upshaw made the transition smooth and a pleasant experience. His knowledge of the product and the steps needed to execute the transaction made the whole process speedy. I was surprised how quickly the service was. Kevin

Stop into this great dealership!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Had a seamless purchase experience. The people here were helpful and I had my new car in less that 24 hours. The car was ready when I arrived and all the paperwork (except signatures) was ready to go. Love having things in order. Great car price and rebates too! Will likley use the service center. It apperaed clean and the service staff was very friendly. If you are loking to purchase a new vehicle, stop on in there. You will not regret it!

Great service

by from Warren,mi |

I would highly recommend Patrick Blake at Galeanas dodge . He was extremely helpful and knowledegeable

New car purchase

by from Warren, MI |

The New Car Sales Consultant (D.Rouse) made me feel very welcome, and made me her #1 priority while I asked many questions (she answered them all too!). She was very patient while it took me quite a while on deciding what color car I finally chose. Also good follow-ups with e-mail and a phone call. There was no waiting around the dealership while your salesperson wonders around, tries to keep you around, because they may feel your business is not that important to them or whatever, like some dealerships, she was quick and efficient. I am not sure I would have purchased the car that day if it wasn?t for the personal service, thanks.

A++ experience!

by from Warren, Mi |

A++ Dealership! I decided to try and take advantage of the great lease incentives that the Dodge Ram was offering. Went to a referred dealership and my experience was nice, but did not seem like the best they could have done with the pricing. I then remembered that several of my family members had purchased their vehicles from Galeana's. And wouldn't you know it, by chance, the sales consultant I was set up with, was the same for my family members! Denise Rouse listened to exactly what I was looking for, gave me a few alternate options to consider, then got me exactly where I wanted to be with my lease, with a few more options on my truck that I wasn't expecting! Not only was my buying experience top notch, so where the employees that I had the chance to meet. Would definitely recommend Denise & Galeana's to anyone in the market! Sincerely, Brian Chalou

New Ram 1500

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Worked with Bill Reed on the recommendation of a close friend. Had gone to another dealer earlier in the week and got a good price, but was told I need to go speak with Bill anyway. Sent him an email telling him what I was looking at and had a call from him right away to discuss a few more details. He was straight the the point and really worked around my busy schedule, meeting me at lunch time and early afternoon. Got me a better price than the first dealer I went to on the exact truck I wanted. To get me my truck before the Memorial Day weekend, he stayed that Friday to finalize the deal and watch me drive off. Introduced me to a lot of the other people in the dealership and they all seem friendly and professional. I would highly recommend going to see Bill and the rest of the staff.