Steve Barry Buick

Service 877-353-1849 Service 877-353-1849

Serving Cleveland and the Westside for Over 50 years

I Love My Rendezvous!

by from Rocky River, OH |

My car is 10 years old and they always finish on time and always pleasant and know me by name. They always do a thorough job and I never have to come back. They always make sure my car is 100% inspected. The parts are always here. Thank you Steve Barry Buick.

Service received on auto recall

by from Cleveland , Ohio |

The service far exceeded my expectations !! They helped me with 2 items not on the recall , and even washed my car for me !! I was beyond pleased , they were genuine , friendly , and professional !!

Grandma

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I've been going to this dealer for about 10 years and have been completely satisfied.

Excellent Service

by from Lakewood, OH |

In the 30 years I have been coming to Steve Barry Buick I have always had excellent service. They always take me right in. Al and Joe are caring and treat me very well. I know I'm in good hands with the knowledge and experience they have in all repairs.

Fast, friendly service!

by from Lorain, Ohio |

They were very helpful from my phone call with questions to the service I received. My vehicle was taken in immediately and the repair was fast just as they said. Very happy, if I lived closer I would definitely use them regularly.

August 28, 2015

Hilary S., We are pleased that you had such a great experience! Stop in any time you are in town! Marilyn Panco Internet Manager

Great sales staff

by from Lakewood, Ohio |

I bought my Lacrosse from Barry Buick being close to my home. After meeting Marilyn Panco, I explained of my wife's medical situation. that my time was limited. She was very understanding and quickly went to work on pricing. She did a great job of reaching a deal I was happy with. Marilyn also delivered the car to my house, which meant I didn"t need to leave my wife. Very thoughtful and friendly.

August 28, 2015

tgmakared, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It was my pleasure to assist you in the purchase of your new Buick! Please let us know how we can continue to help you in the future. Happy motoring! Marilyn Panco Internet Manager

Great Service

by from Huron, oh |

Barry Buick has excellent service and great people in the service and sales dept. I drive 40 miles to buy my cars and service them there -- that's how much I trust them. Good d eals on cars too.

July 6, 2013

R. Kovacs, Thank you so much for your confidence in us! The fact that you drive 40 miles to get here speaks volumes. We are focused on doing what it takes to keep you coming back. The Steve Barry Buick Team

Lisa Sward

by from Cleveland, Oh |

I went to Steve Barry Buick to look for a new car originally primarily due to its proximity. I was very pleased to find that the service, friendliness, and all around helpfulness from all the individuals I dealt with was a very positive experience. I must add that Marilyn Panco was my salesperson and went out her way to assist with any requests. She made my car purchasing experience very easy and I trust her completely. She even made visits to my home to help with setting up the garage door opener device.

June 19, 2013

Thank you Lisa for your wonderful comments! It has been a pleasure serving you. Please let us kow how we can continue to assist you. Happy motoring! The Steve Barry Buick Team

Honest, Courteous Buying Experience; Great Service

by from Westlake, Ohio |

I've purchased 6 new cars in my life, and Steve Barry Buick is the first dealer that I've purchased 2 cars from. I will definitely purchase my next Buick from them. Fundamentally, Buick puts out a very good product. The buying experience was excellent because all the numbers were on the table from the start. We very quickly reached an agreement on what I'd pay over invoice; absolutely no hassle. The salesperson was knowledgeable, straightforward, courteous, and friendly. The service department has also been outstanding. I always feel that they will recommend only appropriate services, and only when needed, at a competitive price. Barry has been a fixture in the neighborhood for over 50 years, and is deeply involved in local, worthy causes. It's clear why Barry has many loyal, repeat customers, some for many decades. Barry is the first dealer that I really enjoy visiting because of the quality and friendliness of the staff, including the owners. Clearly, any dealer who's been around as long as Barry, with the customer base he has, is doing something right. Basically, it boils down to this: I want to deal with someone whom I feel exhibits integrity in all aspects of the business. Barry does, and that's why I'll keep coming back. I give them 5 stars in all categories.

May 8, 2013

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our dealership! We value your continued business with us and appreciate your confidence in the sales and service departments. It has been our pleasure serving you and we are looking forward to the next chance to assist you. Happy motoring! See you again soon, Marilyn Panco

service

by from north ridgeville ohio |

Bought a Lacrosse two years ago. Have used Steve Barry Buick for all service. Joe and Al are great. Facility is excellent.

June 8, 2013

Thank you jim mo! We appreciate your long term business and work diligently to make sure you recieve the very best each and every visit. Thanks for reviewing us here at Cars.com and have a great summer. Sincerely, Marilyn Panco